The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: any one near missoula going ice fishing today?  (Read 865 times)

Offline tom1234505

• Team IceShanty Regular
any one near missoula going ice fishing today?
« on: Dec 26, 2010, 10:17 AM »
So I thought I would just ask seeing if anyone was going ice fishing today, willing to tag along, but the problem is, I don't have a car :P so if anyone is willing to pick me up or something, that would be great. thanks guys!

Tight lines!

Tom

p.s. I'd go if you are going to: seeley, salmon, harpers, frenchtown pond, beavertail pond, or even Georgetown lake. somewhere not too far but somewhere there are fish. I would fish on the old Clark Fork, but the problem is, I am pretty sketchy fishing on river ice. OK guys tight lines!
"to succeed you must first learn to fail"

Offline Math_MDay

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: any one near missoula going ice fishing today?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 26, 2010, 12:25 PM »
I have a rig and would be good to go to Beavertail Pond!  Problem is my fishin buddy and I split gear and he has the auger and the tip ups.  So all I have is a buket and some jigs; if you have an auger let's go!  If you respond I'll drop my number to you and we'll hussle it up and get out!

Offline tom1234505

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: any one near missoula going ice fishing today?
« Reply #2 on: Dec 26, 2010, 10:30 PM »
I have a rig and would be good to go to Beavertail Pond!  Problem is my fishin buddy and I split gear and he has the auger and the tip ups.  So all I have is a buket and some jigs; if you have an auger let's go!  If you respond I'll drop my number to you and we'll hussle it up and get out!

Sorry I wan't online when you posted that. One of my friends offered to go fishing there an hour before you posted. maybe tomorrow or some other time would be really cool though. let me know

Tom
"to succeed you must first learn to fail"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.