Author Topic: Can we tag along with you at Pineview this weekend?  (Read 1933 times)

Offline awags

• IceShanty Rookie
Can we tag along with you at Pineview this weekend?
« on: Jan 17, 2020, 10:27 AM »
A few years ago a member let us tag along on his trip which was so kind and memorable.  I was hoping we could do it again since we are not experienced ice fisher people.  We also have added foreign exchange students to our home and trust me, they have never been ice fishing (one is from Brazil and the other from Spain), we thought this would be an excellent "American" experience for them.  We live in Ogden so if anyone is brave enough to let us (4 people) tag along we would appreciate it (I will definitely bring the lunch for everyone).  We have poles, lures, buckets etc. and licenses and can find other things to bring if needed (just tell us and we can get it), we mostly just want to meet some good company and have a fun day.  Thanks is advance:)

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
Re: Can we tag along with you at Pineview this weekend?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 18, 2020, 09:37 AM »
Hey awags do you remember who you met up with? I can't remember if it was me as I've fished with quite a few on iceshanty over the years. You guys are more than welcome to join on any trip im in on but the down side to that is right now my trips are not looking good. I've managed to mess something up in my hip and will be getting an MRI Tuesday to see exactly what is wrong. So until then im sitting it out.  Worst time of year to have this happen. Keep an eye on here as most of us are usually talking about the upcoming trips. Feel free to join in.
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #2 on: Jan 18, 2020, 10:04 AM »
Ok so looking back at your post I believe you met up with either happyheber or hardh20. Both great guys that know what they're doing on the hard deck and would not steer you wrong on the addiction we all have on the ice.
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline HardH20Fishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 18, 2020, 10:52 AM »
awags, hello again! That was my daughter and I that took you out fishing at Scofield Reservoir. We are thinking of heading back up to Scofield again this coming Monday for the MLK holiday & you are certainly welcome to tag along. If not Monday, we'll probably be going to either Echo, Lost Creek or East Canyon in the next few weeks as well.
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy fishing gear....and that's kind of the same thing.

Offline awags

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 21, 2020, 09:45 AM »
awags, hello again! That was my daughter and I that took you out fishing at Scofield Reservoir. We are thinking of heading back up to Scofield again this coming Monday for the MLK holiday & you are certainly welcome to tag along. If not Monday, we'll probably be going to either Echo, Lost Creek or East Canyon in the next few weeks as well.

Yes yes, I remember that trip well and your daughter who was just so much fun!  We moved up to Ogden since that time and acquired two exchange students who I think would get such a kick out of the whole deal.  We ended up taking them out to Antelope Island over the weekend and they got to smash some ice:)  Keep us posted where you'll be going in the next few weeks, as I recall you are a very early bird and the "boys" may not be that ambitious, although we can always meet up with you later.

Offline awags

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Jan 21, 2020, 09:48 AM »
Ok so looking back at your post I believe you met up with either happyheber or hardh20. Both great guys that know what they're doing on the hard deck and would not steer you wrong on the addiction we all have on the ice.

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear about your hip, thank you again of the offer, I'll keep an eye out and send you healing wishes!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.