The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: BPS Ice Fishing Weekend  (Read 1449 times)

Offline Byron/PA

• Team IceShanty Maniac
BPS Ice Fishing Weekend
« on: Dec 16, 2005, 11:46 AM »
I know it's short notice, and that many of you guys will be out chasing safe ice this weekend, but;

Bass Pro Shops in Harrisburg will be having their first annual ice fishing weekend Saturday and Sunday. I understand they are going to have a pond covered with "ice" that has been stocked with striped bass, that people will be allowed to "ice fish" for, kids should love it :clap:
Todd Clark, a well known walleye guide will be doing a presentation at 1pm on Saturday and noon on Sunday, I will be doing a talk on fish location at 3pm both days. I will also be working the floor all day both days ( look for the guy wearing the IS logo ) so stop and say hello.
80% of Americans are unhappy with the direction our once great Country is heading. Yet 80% of Americans insist on buying blue jeans that were made in China, coffee filters that were made in Taiwan and anything else that was made anywhere but here........wonder if there might be a connection?

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • VEX, is sure an expensive depth finder..
Re: BPS Ice Fishing Weekend
« Reply #1 on: Dec 16, 2005, 12:08 PM »
byron,  guess you wont be fishing this weekend?
The more fish we release, is more fish we all can catch.  b/c we all like to catch.   Catch, Photo, Release!!  Such an easy concept, but so hard for others to understand!!!!!

Offline C.C.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • DO NOT BE AFRAID !!!!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 16, 2005, 01:50 PM »
I'll maybe see you there on sunday Byron. I have a company xmas party at the lone star so may as well stop and see if there is anything that I might need ;)
       Jim

Offline Charman03

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 16, 2005, 02:06 PM »
Byron, are they expanding the ice section for this weekend or is it still going to be tucked over in the back corner?  I plan on being there sometime saturday(which is my bday :) so you know i'll be getting some new jigs, and maybe a tip up or 2

Offline Byron/PA

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Dec 16, 2005, 05:06 PM »
Jim, I know you, and I knoooooooowwwww you need stuff ;D ;D

Charman 03, please stop and say hello..........HAPPY BIRTHDAY :roflmao: :roflmao:

RV, I do very little fishing on the weekends, work ;D and family responsibilities keep me busy on most Saturdays and Sundays, but you can bet on where I'll be first thing Monday morning ;D ;D
80% of Americans are unhappy with the direction our once great Country is heading. Yet 80% of Americans insist on buying blue jeans that were made in China, coffee filters that were made in Taiwan and anything else that was made anywhere but here........wonder if there might be a connection?

Offline Charman03

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Dec 17, 2005, 06:48 PM »
Hey Byron i was in today around noon I was gonna come BS with ya but everytime I walked by you were very busy.  Anyways the show was very cool, and the striper pond was a awesome idea.  I bet they sold alot of aqua vu's with the way they had it projected on that big screen. 

Offline icejunky

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • TEAM ONTARIO
« Reply #6 on: Dec 17, 2005, 07:18 PM »
Hope it is better then the Toronoto Ice Fishing Weekend..If not, you may just want to go fishing..No Sales and No Stock

Offline Byron/PA

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Dec 17, 2005, 07:51 PM »
Hey Charman03, wish I would have had a free moment, was looking forward to meeting you. It was a fun, but hectic day, those stripers are tough..........

bassrun

« Reply #8 on: Dec 20, 2005, 09:29 PM »
Hey Byron thank you for the card for the website and the info you gave us looking forward to the time on the ice

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.