Author Topic: New Read  (Read 433 times)

Offline Yooper77

• Team IceShanty Regular
New Read
« on: Jan 03, 2013, 11:44 PM »
UPS delivered my copy of In Fisherman  Library Series "Ice Fishing Secrets". I saw somebody had posted some pics from the book on here, so it sparked my interest. It will expand my knowledge base and entertain, if nothing else.

Changed my middle name to "You should have been here yesterday".         Remember it's called fishing, not catching.

Offline d4ng3r3ux

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: New Read
« Reply #1 on: Jan 03, 2013, 11:55 PM »
How about posting a pick of the cover

Offline Yooper77

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 04, 2013, 12:02 AM »
This is the Amazon site which shows pic. This has been republished several times over the years, so covers may vary.
http://www.amazon.com/Ice-Fishing-Secrets-Fisherman-Library/dp/0929384199

Changed my middle name to "You should have been here yesterday".         Remember it's called fishing, not catching.

Offline panfishman13

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Jan 04, 2013, 02:01 AM »
i have two copies. there's some really valuable info in there, and if you're not the one driving to the lake...

Offline jpmVT

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 04, 2013, 08:48 AM »
I took "Ice Fishing: A Complete Guide, Basic to Advanced" by Jim Capossela out of the library and found a bunch of interesting and valuable info in there as well. Very much an "old timer" feel to it that I really enjoyed, plus tons of cool pics on home made tip-ups, antique reels (still in use) and just other neat stuff for fishing geeks. I know it's a hands on learning experience, but when I was waiting for that first day out I found that books and youtube videos were keeping me going...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.