Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1680589 times)

Online hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Big Sky

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #10051 on: Nov 30, 2022, 01:34 PM »
Pretty sure this one will tough to beat, but don't wait it ends today (11/29)

40% off everything at purefishing.com even works for sale and clearance.

on top of all that  FREE SHIPPING

GO NOW!!  Discount code FRIEND40

I can’t seem to find anything that say 40% off everything.   Did I miss that deal?

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10052 on: Nov 30, 2022, 01:38 PM »
You have to use that code during the payment part of checkout. I just used it a couple hours ago.

Offline TheCrappieFisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10053 on: Nov 30, 2022, 02:00 PM »
I just bought way to much open water bass tackle with that code.. thanks.. ::) ;)

Offline Iceassin

• Team IceShantyholic
  • The secret to fishing...fish where the fish are.
« Reply #10054 on: Nov 30, 2022, 02:08 PM »
I just bought way to much open water bass tackle with that code.. thanks.. ::) ;)

Likewise with my Walleye stuff. Way over kill.  ::)
"Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice."

Offline POk3s

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gettin' JGGY with it!
« Reply #10055 on: Nov 30, 2022, 04:03 PM »
Thanks Dtro… you just cost me $72 for 2 pflueger presidents… ;) CANT BEAT IT THOUGH!
Trent Williams
When hell freezes over, I’ll ice fish there too!

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10056 on: Nov 30, 2022, 05:44 PM »
Any decent ice fishing gear on sale there? I see a lot of their stuff is out of stock.

Fair bit out of stock, but still a ton in stock, too. Rods, reels, combos, line, tackle.

Offline regulator

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10057 on: Nov 30, 2022, 06:15 PM »

this still works today yall

Oh yeah! Landed a good deal myself!

Offline grababrewski

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10058 on: Nov 30, 2022, 08:03 PM »
Ridgid 18V 6.0 Ah and 4.0 Ah MAX Output Lithium-Ion Batteries and Charger Kit with Bag $91.43

Bought the batteries and charger kit, selected the grinder for the free tool,$177.45. They prorated the receipt and I returned the grinder., $86.02

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-18V-6-0-Ah-and-4-0-Ah-MAX-Output-Lithium-Ion-Batteries-and-Charger-Kit-with-Bag-AC840060SB1/320163469

Online hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Ronnie D

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10060 on: Dec 01, 2022, 07:41 AM »

Offline ducati

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10061 on: Dec 01, 2022, 08:04 AM »
I have this Garmin arriving tomorrow.  $360 to my door seemed like a good price to give it a try.

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/garmin-striker-vivid-5cv-ice-fishing-bundle?a=2257339

Offline Ronnie D

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10062 on: Dec 01, 2022, 08:06 AM »
https://www.ebay.com/itm/394322239050

Nice $$ on DeWalt brand name batteries

Online hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity

Offline Fry Flier

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10064 on: Dec 01, 2022, 09:41 AM »
Only a Canadian Ehhh, my greatest deal and value added ice season gear for a few years now is staring you in the face https://www.iceshanty.com/iceshanty/iceshanty_store/militia/
May your tip-up spool while your flag raises with hopes of landing the big one.

Offline ksgoosekillr

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10065 on: Dec 01, 2022, 10:58 AM »
Purefishing now has a 50% off code:

ESSENDANT50

;D ;D ;D

Offline DTro

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10066 on: Dec 01, 2022, 11:06 AM »

ESSENDANT50

;D ;D ;D

WTH!!  It works.  LOL  I thought you were joking..

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10067 on: Dec 01, 2022, 11:09 AM »
Well crap, I coulda saved myself another 10% if I had waited a day  :blink:

Offline ksgoosekillr

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10068 on: Dec 01, 2022, 11:12 AM »
WTH!!  It works.  LOL  I thought you were joking..

i never joke about fishing sales haha

Offline badbrad2186

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10069 on: Dec 01, 2022, 11:18 AM »
I have this Garmin arriving tomorrow.  $360 to my door seemed like a good price to give it a try.

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/garmin-striker-vivid-5cv-ice-fishing-bundle?a=225733

You'll lobe it I just bought a lightly used on from a buddy
If you sit around all day and do nothing your a bum, but if you sit in a boat all day or in a shanty and do nothing they call you a fisherman

Offline thinblueline

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10070 on: Dec 01, 2022, 12:11 PM »
Before I order from this company, I just looked up pure fishing with the better business bureau and it gets a “F” rating, saying the business is not accredited.

Anybody receive their stuff on these good deals you were getting, to confirm there’s no problems, or is the stuff just “in the mail”?

Offline HWeber

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10071 on: Dec 01, 2022, 12:17 PM »
Before I order from this company, I just looked up pure fishing with the better business bureau and it gets a “F” rating, saying the business is not accredited.

Anybody receive their stuff on these good deals you were getting, to confirm there’s no problems, or is the stuff just “in the mail”?

::) Pure fishing owns many well known brands. Google is your friend

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10072 on: Dec 01, 2022, 12:18 PM »

That's got to be a different Pure Fishing.  The Pure Fishing with these deals encompasses huge brands like Pflueger, Fenwick, Penn, Ugly Stick, Abu Garcia, etc.  I love my Fenwick rods and they have a fantastic warranty.  I've had a couple rods replaced over the years and all I had to do was send come pictures.  With my St. Croix rods, I had to pay some fee and send them back.  Needless to say, I haven't bought another St. Croix since.

I'm really struggling from putting another cart together.  Already bought a handful of things a few days ago....Have they ever ran these kind of deals before?  This is the first I'm seeing it. 

Online njsquatch

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10073 on: Dec 01, 2022, 12:20 PM »

My first order was shipped the next day and is in currently in transit via UPS. These deals are as good or better than wholesale wonder if they are closing up shop?

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10074 on: Dec 01, 2022, 12:22 PM »

I've never, ever, ever recieved a thing the dozens of times I've ordered from them over the past several years  ::)

That's got to be a different Pure Fishing.  The Pure Fishing with these deals encompasses huge brands like Pflueger, Fenwick, Penn, Ugly Stick, Abu Garcia, etc.  I love my Fenwick rods and they have a fantastic warranty.  I've had a couple rods replaced over the years and all I had to do was send come pictures.  With my St. Croix rods, I had to pay some fee and send them back.  Needless to say, I haven't bought another St. Croix since.

I'm really struggling from putting another cart together.  Already bought a handful of things a few days ago....Have they ever ran these kind of deals before?  This is the first I'm seeing it. 

I've gotten some pretty decent deals in the past, but never seen a 40-50% cut along with free shipping before. This is kinda bananas.

Offline HWeber

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10075 on: Dec 01, 2022, 12:29 PM »
My first order was shipped the next day and is in currently in transit via UPS. These deals are as good or better than wholesale wonder if they are closing up shop?

Pure Fishing, Inc. is the leading global provider of fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels with a portfolio of brands that includes Abu Garcia®, All Star®, Berkley®, Fenwick®, Fin-Nor®, Frabill®, Greys®, Hardy®, Hodgman®, Hooker Reels®, Johnson®, JRC®, Mitchell®, PENN®, Pflueger®, Plano®, Sebile®, Shakespeare®, SpiderWire®, Stren®, Ugly Stik®, and Van Staal®

That should answer any questions about the integrity of pure fishing. Back to the deals

Offline TheCrappieFisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10076 on: Dec 01, 2022, 12:36 PM »

ESSENDANT50

;D ;D ;D

Where the heck are these codes coming from. Hopefully this one isn't someone's prostaff code  :woot: ;D

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10077 on: Dec 01, 2022, 12:40 PM »
Well, atleast I got most of my Xmas gifts to myself done lol... Tough to pass up 1/2 off. Just grabbed 3 Penn salt water combos for the spring. Thanks pure fishing...
"May your lines be tight and never be tangled" (old Frankish Proverb)  Guinea 2021

Offline thinblueline

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10078 on: Dec 01, 2022, 12:56 PM »
Alright I took everyone’s word for it and placed an order. This company is one and the same for the one on the BBB website out of South Carolina. Maybe there is so many complaints because of the amount of orders.

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10079 on: Dec 01, 2022, 12:59 PM »
Alright I took everyone’s word for it and placed an order. This company is one and the same for the one on the BBB website out of South Carolina. Maybe there is so many complaints because of the amount of orders.

Anytime you buy mass produced stuff sight unseen you end up with a turd once in a while, especially fishing rods. I've gotten a couple online that showed up with wonky eyes, but nothing unusable.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.