Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1607086 times)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #23220 on: Apr 18, 2021, 09:48 PM »
Good evening, I assume my nephew is safely back in San Diego after flying out of Newark,NJ. earlier today. I sure it was a good visit and he and my BIL enjoyed last night's Red Bull game. dry weekend here might see some rain tomorrow and on Wednesday along with warmer weather for a few days. Trees are starting to leaf out and the view from my windows is diminishing  been entertained a few times this week by crows chasing some of the local red tail hawk population guess this is the time of year the crows have their young.
Wallyworld may you have not seen to much rain today. Best to both of you with any fishing trips this week.
Hunts2long hopefully GSl's water level will rise and you will have no problems launching your boat if you decide to fish opening weekend of the walleye season. Good to read your wife had a nice breakfast with her friends.
Eddie guess the recent rain/snow melt which raised stream water levels and left them cloudy also may have given the trout more food with some emerging insects being washed into the streams. May you have better results on your next outing.
Ice Wanderer great to read Mealworm and his wife have ended quarantine and are both doing much better may their sense of taste and smell return quickly. May the new paint color on the counter tops hold up I've found darker and bright colors (like red/pink) will bleed through lighter paint colors over time causing you to repaint.
Capt.Jim glad Ellie is safely home from Mexico and you had no problems from the second vaccine shot. Best to you setting up the home office and with the remaining trips to NJ.
OldSailor  happy for your your hand is healing well and dexterity has improved.
Fish/hunt4ever congratulations to you and the family on a good fishing trip.  :clap: :thumbsup: If you are headed back to Ohio may there be no flight problems.

Have a good night. stay healthy and safe.
 Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23221 on: Apr 19, 2021, 05:04 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

35, but feels like the mid 20's with a 25 mph NW wind. It looks like a few days before the 60's return.

Eddie....Best of luck on your next outing, you will get the dialed in.

IW.... I was at the s-i-l's cutting yesterday. Her neighbor had two trees go over landing in her yard. It didn't appear the neighbors had any intention of cleaning things up so I gave her a hand cutting them  them back to the property line. To answer your question though, my Sister has 50 acres.

WW.... Best of luck when heading to the big lake :thumbsup:

Today I plan on hauling wood from my sisters. I'm not sure if I will be able to haul more than 1 load a day or not. Between travel, hauling and stacking, 2 loads maybe wishful thinking. Wednesday the girls will be getting their 2ond shot so I may be on nurse duty Thursday.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #23222 on: Apr 19, 2021, 05:38 AM »
Good Morning Marv, Morning Everyone,
  37* to start the day, high of 57 today with some rain showers expected this afternoon.

Marv...going to try another local stream this morning, didn’t realize my boat registration needs to be renewed...taking care of that today. Have a safe trip hauling the firewood today!   :thumbsup:
  Steve... hope your nephew had a great time and all flights were on schedule for his return home!  :thumbsup:  Not seeing much for leaves on the trees here yet, lots of buds, won’t be be too long.
  FH4... congrats on the catching, very nice haul of walleyes!!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  OS...excellent news on your recovery, glad everything is working out!!   :bow:
  Capt.J...congrats on your 2nd vaccination, glad you didn’t have any other symptoms other than a sore arm.  :clap:  Hope your wife enjoyed her vacation, understand it was quite hot down there last week. When is the next trip to Jersey?
  Jeff...glad to read MW and family are all feeling better, great news and best wishes sent their senses of taste/smell return to normal soon.  :clap:  How did the countertops turn out?

Was just watching the local news for a few minutes. Saw a clip on the ( peaceful ) protesters here locally who attacked a police station and the police verbally, with rocks, and Molotov cocktails over that shooting in Chicago. The police used tear gas, pepper balls and rubber bullets in an attempt to stop the ( riot ) they were conducting. Now...they are protesting for the banning of tear gas, pepper balls and rubber bullets. Scratching my head.... :cookoo: :%$#!:
  Cawfee’s on...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #23223 on: Apr 19, 2021, 06:15 AM »
Good Morning Everyone !!

21° in the hills this morning & complete whiteout blizzard with stiff winds. Looks like a high of 33° today with the snow tappering off at about 1030.

Awoke to about 4 inches of fresh snow & the winds were a howling. Surprisingly, the drive to work wasn't terrible.

Start of another week here at work. It was nice having a 3 day weekend. The weather was nice, got some well needed rest & even managed a pretty good sunburn Saturday. Now today it's winter again lol.

Hope you all had a great weekend & I hope today goes well. STAY SAFE & HEALTHY !!!!!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23224 on: Apr 19, 2021, 06:20 AM »
34* this morning.
F/H4, good day on the water. What is the daily limit out your way? Here it is 5 fish 15" and up.
Capt. J, bet you will be glad when those trips are done and that you are settled into your new home.
Eddie, haven't heard of anyone fishing the streams around here, but did see that Stewarts has worms now. I saw those "jerks" on TV the other night, much as I hate to say it but almost wish it would stay COLD all summer, may be a HOT summer.
Bowled last night, High lows just a fun night, won the 50/50 for $40. We will be getting prize money on May 8th at the Raindancer near Amsterdam.
My nephew has most of his taps pulled from the trees and has his equipment cleaned up. He has been putting together a "small saw mill" he bought, going to cut his own lumber for an addition on his house. No moss growing under that boy.
Hope everyone has a good Monday, stay safe...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23225 on: Apr 19, 2021, 07:59 AM »
limit out here for state wide is 6 walleye a day, some lakes have the 15 inch minimum but not all, was a great day, now back to work with some snow falling, supposed to get up to 4 inches so we will see how the day goes. No travel back to Ohio until the end of May for the new ICP install, and then travel starts getting heavy for a little while. Have a good start to a new week everyone.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #23226 on: Apr 19, 2021, 09:13 PM »
Good evening I have the news on and see former vice President Walter Mondale has died at the age of 93. Also story on shooting of father and daughter who where at drive thru lane of a MacDonald's in Chicago when someone shot at their car multiple times wounding the father and killing his seven year old daughter. Prayers said for this family.
Eddie May things stay "peaceful" in Albany any method used by law enforcement to control unruly crowds could result in injuries or possible deaths.
Whopper Stopper good job helping your SIL. How did the wood hauling go today.
SpitzoMT may you eventually see consistent Spring weather soon so you can do any needed yard work and start gardening. I know the snow may help replenish water supply reserviors and provide moisture needed by growing plants but i'm sure you would like to see some warmer temperatures. May the work pace at your job be returning to normal.
Hunts2long congratulations on winning the 50/50 . Enjoy the dinner next month. Your nephew is one hard working person who appears to like to stay busy with some type of project.
Fish/Hunt4ever enjoy you the time working at your home job base. May all go well when the ICP is installed next month in Ohio. Like my comments to SpitzoMT may you also start to see more Spring time weather.
Ice Wanderer how did the counter top painting go yesterday. I hope once the paint dried your wife was happy with the results.
Wallyworld may nothing serious have kept you from posting today.

Have a good night everyone.
 Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23227 on: Apr 20, 2021, 04:40 AM »
Good Morning ER's have run through quickly the last couple days, Got sad news a b-I-L passed away Sunday, I lived with them on dairy farm, in my teen years.  If not correct they would have been married 65 years.  Still no word on arrangements but could be heading that way,  and then possibly on to Tennessee to look at what looked interesting for a property that might be a good fit, even thought it looks to have been not lived in or taken care of for some time.

Got more snow to clear from the deck,walks,cars,boat covers.  and mother nature thinks we should get our moisture in the white verity.

Haven't heard what arrangements have been made as yet, so trip west might be shoved back several weeks.

Take care all.
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23228 on: Apr 20, 2021, 05:08 AM »
Good Morning Bud, Morning Everyone,
  41* this am, high of 56 today.  RIP Walter Mondale , thoughts and prayers to the families and victims of these senseless shootings.

Bud...my condolences to you and the family on your loss of your BIL..thoughts and prayers to the family.
  Steve...seems like everything is upside down at the moment.  :cookoo:
  FH4...that’s a generous limit on the walleyes! Glad to read you’re back at home working again for awhile... :clap: :thumbsup:
  H2...you’re on a winning streak, congrats!   :clap:   
  Wally...best of luck if you’re heading to the lake today!    :thumbsup:
  Marv...hope you had a good day with the firewood yesterday.   :thumbsup:
  Spitz... hope the snow and colder weather soon part...have a safe week!   :thumbsup:

Was able to re-register my boat on line yesterday and have a copy on my phone until it arrives, so good to go on that again.  :thumbsup:   Dentist appointment this am, maybe a short trip on the lake today.   Cawfee’s on...

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23229 on: Apr 20, 2021, 05:26 AM »

Good morning Bud, ER's,
                         It's 39* and and partly, partly. ::)
                         Bud.........I'm sorroy to read about your BIL's passing, prayers sent to you and your sister. Tennessee is nice, the property sounds
               like a fixer upper. :unsure:
                         Eddie/Steve.......The counter top painting was a PIA, and it didn't come pout the way I would like. I should have thinned the paint
              out on the first coat. The person at the store gave me the wrong roller, the can said  to use a 1/4" nap roller and it left streaks. I tried sanding
               them out but it was not the easy. Yesterday I bought a foam roller and that was better and I thinned the paint but in the day light I can still
               see some overlap marks. Oh well, the color though is good. :whistle:
                         Marv.......Did you get the wood hauled. ???
                         H2l.........Congratula tions on winning the 50/50 draw, I haven't been to the Raindancer in years, didn't know it was still open. ???
                         Wally......Have you and Mr. WW been out fishing? :flex:
                         Fish........Good job on the catch the other day. :thumbsup: :clap: :clap:
                         Not much going on today, getting ready for a visit from my wife's son and his daughter, they haven't been here for over a year and a half.
                         I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at workor out. Stay Safe and healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23230 on: Apr 20, 2021, 05:54 AM »
Good morning Bud, Eddie! Good morning everyone  :bow:

31 looking at 43 later. Looks like Thursday may be back to the 60's

Bud.... Condolences and best wishes to to you and the entire family. 

IW.... Good luck with the company prep :thumbsup:

Eddie.... Good deal getting the boat license taken care of :thumbsup:

WW....Best of luck if today is a fishing day :thumbsup:

Yesterday I was able to fetch, haul, and stack the first load. Then I made a return trip for a second load. This morning I will unload and go back for the rest of it. Yesterdays newly stacked pile measured up at 1.75 cords. I am guessing the total should be close to 4 cord by days end. Yes WW....I am walking wounded this morning ;D

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23231 on: Apr 20, 2021, 06:08 AM »
36* and some clouds this morning.
IFF, sorry to hear of the loss of your b-i-l.
IW, I haven't been to the Raindancer in years myself. I hear it is still pretty good.
At bowling the other night they had a meeting, wanted to extend the season from 26 to 32 weeks.  It got voted down thank goodness. That would cut into walleye season for me, cutting hay for Gene, don't these other people do anything but bowl. Some already bowl 4 times a week. Sure they have a good avg. but we seem to be doing OK, bowling once a week.
Hope everyone has a good day and be well...h2l

WW, looks like a couple cool day coming up. Highs in the low 40's.
Northville, NY

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #23232 on: Apr 20, 2021, 06:09 AM »
Good Morning All !!

11° in the hills at this hour, fairly thick frost & a few clouds lingering in the skies. Forecasted to reach a balmy 39° today & looks like more snow is headed our way starting Saturday night thru Monday.

Busy day here at work today, so I best get to it.

Hope everyone has a great day & STAY SAFE N' HEALTHY !!!!!

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23233 on: Apr 20, 2021, 07:04 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 41* here and sunny. My wife is still sleeping. She got home around midnight. She worked 3 days straight and stayed late every night. They are short staffed. Meeting with the surgeon on Thursday for a consultation for the stimulator. Hoping to get out fishing this year.

IFF, My condolences and prayers on your loss. Property does sound like a fixer upper.

Spitzo, Hopefully work slows down and the snow stops.

Hunts2long, congratulations on the bowling win. Your nephew certainly does stay busy.

MasonEddie,  It’s amazing how you can do pretty much everything online now. Hope the dentist visit goes well.

Whopper Stopper, Sounds like your going to have a busy day.

Ice Wanderer, Your wife must be excited about her son and daughter coming for a visit.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23234 on: Apr 20, 2021, 07:09 AM »
Morning all,

IFF....so sorry for the loss of your b-i-l  :'(  thoughts and prayers to you and yours  :'(

WS.....might be you needing someone on nurse detail after today's haul  :whistle:  don't overd.........well you know the rest  :roflmao:

Eddie.....bottom line seems to be the intent is to stop police from policing, just let everyone do whatever the heck they want  :cookoo: :%$#!:  you would think all the mass shootings lately would tell people something  :blink: :nono:  nuff said  :pinch:

IW.....sorry to hear the paint didn't work out as well as planned  :(  enjoy the company  :)

Decided at the last minute to hit the lake yesterday despite some pretty discouraging reports lately  :blink:  beautiful day to be out, catching was SLOW but we did manage to avoid the kitty this trip  :thumbsup:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23235 on: Apr 20, 2021, 08:08 AM »
Guess I should add that this is in possession as well.  I know a few people that keep several limits to have a fish fry at times, which the game and fish do not like, but I do not get to much in the freezer have several people always asking for fish and my wife and kids enjoy it as well, so the last batch of fish are sitting in the refrigerator waiting for some hot oil or hot oven.  Also they dump 100,000 to 300,000 walleye fry in the lake every year, and there is no natural reproduction with the lake acting just like the ocean and the sand move over the eggs when the wind blows.  This is usually our put and take lake, but still I have released fish just to know there are some for the next outing.

Bud sorry for you loss, safe travels when you do head that direction.

Cold one here today, but supposed to be 60 to 70 by the weekend.  Spring time in the Rockies got to love it at times, just happy for the moisture.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23236 on: Apr 20, 2021, 10:36 AM »
Sorry about the loss of your B-I-L Bud.   :'(

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23237 on: Apr 20, 2021, 01:16 PM »
I almost forgot to mention the sea lamprey that was attached to my fish. When the fish/net came in the boat, the dang lamprey released it's hold and slithered out of the net onto the deck  :o  as you may recall snakes ( including things that look like snakes) are NOT my favorite creatures  :nono: :pinch:  needless to say there was a couple moments of dancing/swearing/chaos while MrWW removed the squiggly varmint from the boat  :flex: :thumbsup:

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23238 on: Apr 21, 2021, 05:09 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!  ;D    31* this am, expecting some rain and thundershowers, high in the upper 40’s.

Wally...congrats to you and Mr.WW on your trip, nicely done!!   :clap:   :thumbsup:  Those lampreys are pretty nasty, lol.
  I-45...hope your consultation goes well tomorrow, best wishes sent your way!   :thumbsup:
  Spitz...seems like old man winter just doesn’t want to say goodbye yet...hopefully this is the last of that weather for you.   :thumbsup:
  H2...glad the vote went your way!  Just need some good rain soon to raise that reservoir before the opener.  :thumbsup:
  Marv...hope you finished off the day with a few “ medicinal “ beverages!  ;D  Nice job on the firewood!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...have a good visit with the family members, hope the final results of the countertops meet your approval.   :thumbsup:  How are those grow lights working out for you?

Not a heck of a lot on the planner today, weather forecast not looking good for the boat today or tomorrow. Having some issues with Unemployment, hopefully get to speak with a representative today...that seems to be a difficult task.    Cawfee’s on...

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23239 on: Apr 21, 2021, 05:29 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                            It's 30* and light snow is falling as I type. ::) Winter wants to hang on here. :whistle:
                            Eddie.........The counter top is not 100% the way I thought it would have turned out, but it's livable. :blink: The grow lights
                   are doing a good job, almost every seed I planted have sprouted and growing. :thumbsup:
                            Wally..........Congrat s on a good day out, besides the Lamprey eel part. :roflmao:
                            H2l............No need to change what's been in place. :whistle:
                            Fish...........That's a lot of walleye to be added every year, of course they all don't make it. Do they ever figure what the percentage is? ??
                            Marv..........I hope you were able to finish up the wood at your sister's? ??? :flex:
                            #1 is feeling a whole lot better and they are out working, he does get tired if he pushes too hard.
                            Company coming around noon.
                            I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23240 on: Apr 21, 2021, 06:01 AM »
Good morning Eddie, IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

32 with flurries scattered around, high of 46

Eddie.... Hope the weather straightens out for you. Good luck connecting with a real people at the unemployment office :cookoo: I did have a couple Ernie's last night ;D

IW....Glad #1 is feeling better :thumbsup: Enjoy the company :thumbsup:

WW.... Did you do any screaming when you shared the boat with the lamprey ;D

I was able to put a wrap on the wood project yesterday, it ended up being just short of 4 cords. I have the next 2 winters covered so time to get on to something else.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23241 on: Apr 21, 2021, 06:02 AM »
36*  and looks like sleet. The salt truck just went by.
F/H4, wish the state would put a few fry in this lake. We do have a natural spawn but it can be a "hit or miss" with the timing of water level and temps.
WW, nice picture of the fish, but I think we would rather see you "dancing" around the boat, with the sound "off" of course.
Eddie, getting showers, but we could use a day or two of rain. The lake will be OK, just coming up slow.
Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23242 on: Apr 21, 2021, 06:58 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....hope the rise out of bed this morning wasn't too bad  :pinch:  enjoy your day of NOTHING  ;)2  :whistle:  :roflmao:  best wishes to MrsWS and your s-i-l with #2  :)

H2L....a video might have been worth a few $$ on AFV  :woot:

Eddie.....sorry to hear your unemployment is bogged down  >:(  good luck getting a real person  ::)

IW.....hope #1 is able to get his strength back soon  :)

Some snow and sleet coming down as I type, weatherman says 1-3" today with 15-25 mph winds  :%$#!:  will be covering my magnolia tree tonight as temps will be in the 20s and the tree is covered with buds just beginning to open  :-\  early spring is great except when it turns to winter after everything starts to grow  :wacko:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23243 on: Apr 21, 2021, 02:32 PM »
Good Afternoon Everyone, Rain showers on and off today. At the lake with my wife and Mr Dickens. She’s taking him for a walk. My back is only allowing me to take a few steps. Needed to get out though.

WallyWorld, Video would have been funny. Hopefully you don’t get to much snow and it doesn’t get below freezing.

Whopper Stopper, Hope you have a good day relaxing.

Ice Wanderer, Thats good son #1 is feeling better. Hopefully him and his wife aren’t pushing it. Hope the visit goes well.

MasonEddie, Hopefully you get to talk to a real person at unemployment.

Hunts2long, Hope you have a good day.

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #23244 on: Apr 21, 2021, 09:49 PM »
Good evening this afternoon a thunderstorm came through my area with sleet/hail heavy rain and high winds. The storm last for about one hour afterwards i had no TV,telephone or internet service until 8PM never lost electric. Story in my local newspaper today about two students who contracted Covid-19 in late March were told to quarantine but instead went to Florida for Spring break with friends  upon their return seven of the nine people in the group tested Covid positive. My county health department had to contact the CDC so others on the plane flight could be alert to their exposure to the virus. Talked with my sister on Monday evening my nephew arrived safely in San Diego around 7PM (Pacific time) on Sunday.
Iff my codolences to you and you family on BIL's passing.
Eddie good that you could renew the boat registration on-line. All the best getting the unemployment  problem corrected.
Ice Wanderer sorry to read the counter top paint job did not turn out to your liking. Have a good visit with you wife's son and granddaughter. happy to hear Mealworm and his wife are back at work.
Whopper Stopper congratulations on getting all the wood hauled from your sister's property. Must be nice ti know you are good on fire wood for a couple of Winters.
Hunts2long may it be decided to leave your bowling league schedule at 26 weeks.  Thank you for sharing the information on walleye reproduction in great Sacandaga Lake.
SpitzoMT hang in there may you see Spring time weather and temperatures in coming weeks.
Icefisher-45 may tomorrow's consultation go well for you. I hope you are not in to much pain after today's trip to the lake.
Wallyworld thanks for sharing the photos and sea lamprey story. May your Magnola tree survive the overnight low temperatures and bloom this year. I had a Magnola at the house and know NY. is in the Northern end of the tree's growing area.
Fish/hunt4ever may you also see some spring weather before to long. Enjoy working at your "home" location. All the best when the ICP is installed next month.
Tomturkey,OldSailor may all be good with the two of you and your families.

Everyone stay safe and healthy.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23245 on: Apr 22, 2021, 05:49 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                       It's 23* and we have a couple of inches of snow. ::)
                       Steve........I don't understand these people not quarantining when they know they have Covid. I wonder if someone they infected
             dies, will they charge them? ???
                       Marv.........Good job getting all the wood to your house. :flex:
                       H2l...........Sure is crazy weather we're having. :cookoo:
                       I-45..........I'm sorry to read that your back keeps you from walking Mr. Dickens with your wife. When are they putting the stimulator in? ???
                       Eddie........Now that your boat is registered, you need the weather to cooperate. :blink: How is the Unemployment issue going? ???
                       Wally........It looks like next week will be nice so you can get back out after the Browns. :thumbsup: The guessers are saying in the 70's  :unsure:
                       My wife's son and granddaughter got here around noon yesterday with no problems.
                       I don't know what's instore for today.
                       I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #23246 on: Apr 22, 2021, 06:00 AM »
Good Morning Everyone !!

24° here this morning with mostly clear skies. Forecast is calling for a high of 45° with 70% chance of rain transitioning to snow later this evening. Yeah.....haha.

No overtime again this week, so it's TGIF for me.....Woohoo !!

Fairly busy day here at work. Time to make this coffee dissappear & get this day over with.

Everyone have a great day & STAY SAFE N' HEALTHY !!!!!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23247 on: Apr 22, 2021, 06:26 AM »
26* breezy and a few snow flakes.
IW, agree, it has been a strange Spring.
Not much planned for today, the wife has a  couple follow-up appts in NYC on Friday, have to be there a 9am.
Have a good day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23248 on: Apr 22, 2021, 06:34 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Sunny here and 29*. Going into Boston to meet with the surgeon and hopefully set up a appointment for the stimulator. Would be nice to get out and fish this summer.

Hunts2long, Prayers your wife’s appointment goes well.

Ice Wanderer, Hope you have a good day with your wife’s son and granddaughter.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23249 on: Apr 22, 2021, 07:04 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Everything is pure white again here this morning...24* with strong winds and flurries, high of 38 today.

Spitz... hope your day goes smoothly and some better weather for the weekend!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...still spinning my wheels trying to get my Unemployment straightened out...have yet to speak to a person or received any paperwork in the mail confirming my claim being open. Did receive an Email saying it was pending and I may get a call from a rep... Back at it again today.   :cookoo:   
  Steve...just can’t figure out the foolish decisions some people make..would hate to have that on my conscience!  :%$#!:
  I-45... glad you were able to get out to the lake for awhile and get some fresh air anyway!  :thumbsup:  Hoping you hear some good news on that stimulator today...best wishes!   :clap:
  Wally...looks like an inch or so on the ground here, hard to tell with the winds whipping but even the road is covered. Better days to come soon.  :thumbsup:
Did you get your magnolia tree covered? Hopefully the apple orchards won’t take a beating again this season because of this freezing weather.
  H2...we’ll be keeping your wife in thoughts and prayers tomorrow...have a safe trip to the City tomorrow!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...nice job on the firewood, hope the aches and pains have passed!  :thumbsup:  ;D

The flurries have turned to steady snow now, looks like a January day again here on the Hill, lol. What a crappy Spring so far!
  Good day to cook something in the crockpot...got a pork roast out, thinking pulled pork will be on the menu tonight.  Cawfee’s on...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.