Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1607530 times)

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #12630 on: Jun 05, 2018, 06:01 PM »

Good evening ER's,
                            Just a quick stop by, I will not be posting in the morning. I have to be at the hospital at 6:30 am so it will be a quick wake up
                  and leave for the 70 mile ride.
                            Wally..........The plastic bucket is to keep rain from going down the chimney.
                            I hope everyone has a good Wednesday, Hump Day either at work or out fishing.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12631 on: Jun 05, 2018, 06:14 PM »
Good luck tomorrow IW! I think it's safe to say we are all going to have you in our thoughts tomorrow :thumbsup:

WS

Online tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12632 on: Jun 05, 2018, 09:31 PM »
Ditto on what WS said. I feel it is from all of us!!

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #12633 on: Jun 06, 2018, 02:26 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  A little warmer this am, 57* with a high of 66 today....Happy Hump Day!   ;D

Jeff...X3 on Marvs reply...best wishes with a quick and successful surgery this morning and a speedy recovery Sir!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...how was the fishing trip for you yesterday...round 2 today? No matter what the outcome, hope you enjoyed the heck out of it...looking forward to your report!   :thumbsup:
  I-45....how's the new job going? Hope you're feeling better also!   :thumbsup:
  Steve...hoping you had success with the new Dr. and getting that scan set up, best wishes Sir!   :thumbsup:
  H2...good luck with the fishing today!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...when is the next fishing trip for you and Mr.WW?
  Tom...I can picture that farm hand yelling "Bear!" and taking off in the truck....great story!   :clap: :roflmao: :thumbsup:

Starting at 5 this am and from what I heard, the remainder of the week. Running a tad behind, so will check back in at break and see how everyone's doing today.....cawfee's on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12634 on: Jun 06, 2018, 04:33 AM »

Happy Birthday OldSailor :clap: :clap: :clap:

WS

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12635 on: Jun 06, 2018, 04:47 AM »
Good Morning Eddie! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

I had a fun day yesterday out on the lake. When I got to the landing I was happy to see there were only 3 others on the lake. I fished from 6am until about 2:30 when I decided it wasn’t going to be the day. I ended up catching 2 N Pike, one was 31” and one was 29”. I took a picture of the first one but as you can see that didn’t work very well, I need longer arms.

The second one had 2 treble hooks wedged in its mouth so when I finally got them out I needed to get the fish back in the lake so I skipped the camera.

One thing that didn’t help was that they had just poisoned the lake a couple days prior. I don’t know if they do this in all states or not, but they sure do it here. The lake is surrounded by million dollar + houses, and the lakeshore owners don’t like weeds on their beech. As a result the DNR poisons many of the metro lakes and whether they admit it or not, it knocks the fish for a loop. Besides killing a few it definitely puts the fish in a funk as far as biting goes.

The wife has had problems with squirrels digging in her flower pots. Evidently there is something in the potting soil that they find inviting, and as a result they are on her poop list. The last couple of days I set a trap close to the flowers and the squirrel numbers are dwindling and the wife is Happy :clap:

Hope everyone has an excellent day :thumbsup: As always stay safe!

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12636 on: Jun 06, 2018, 06:12 AM »
Morning all,

OS......happy birthday sir  :clap: 

IW.....x4 on the thoughts being with you today  ;)

WS.....glad you got on the water yesterday, a couple northerns are better than the skunk  :woot: 

Eddie.....planning a trip to Erie the beginning of next week  :thumbsup: :flex:  reports & weather are looking good  ;)

MrC.....hope you're doing ok  :)

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Online tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12637 on: Jun 06, 2018, 07:26 AM »
Kinda chilly this morning. 41* here. When I got up I turned on a northern Michigan TV station.  Mid 30's in the eastern UP. One place in the northern lower was 31*. Still better than the 23* I had on the 10th of June years ago.

Eddie  I have plenty of stories from the years I spent in the UP hunting turkey and geese years ago. It is a whole different very relaxed life style up there. I got chewed out by a guy for not stopping to see him for a couple of years as he was always working when I saw him. He said you have to remember that you are in the UP so we will stop work to talk. I need to get back up there to see all of the friends I made up there. I always told them that even though I was a troll I had to much respect for the UP to mess up their life style. They call most people from the lower trolls that came to the Up and then wanting to make it fast paced like the lower.
On anther outdoor site I noticed a guys screeen name of Garden Bay. I pmed him and found out that he was a carpenter that I has seen around up there but never met. I had hunted his dads farm a few times. He had moved to the lower and really missed the UP.

WS They weed spray and spray for algae often on our lake all summer long. I have never seen much difference in the bite if I fished right after a treatment. We are faced with a $70,000 total lake weed kill next summer. Who knows how  it will get paid for as the increase in dues was turned down twice as the board went over board with the proposed dues increase. If they had stuck with a straight $50 increase instead of adding another 50 assessment a lot over the lot our house is on going back to the original plat back in the late 60's it would have passed. One persons dues would have gone from the original $150 to $400. They have 5 lots with the house on one so another $200 for the other lots. The want us to kill every pike we catch in the lake as the do not want them to eat their precious bass. There is a fish committee meeting on Saturday that they better be glad I can not be at as we have a graduation party. They would get an ear full out of me they would not like if I could be there.

My hunting buddy sent me a picture of a bear off of one of his trail cameras last night. Bears have been showing up all over the place lately, way out of their normal range. the neighbor behind us posted video of one climbing a tree along the road a couple mile east of us the other day. Years ago my buddy could not figure out how come his girl friend did not come in from hunting deer from her tree stand. He went out to get her. She was afraid to come  down because a half grown cougar had gone through under her. A neighbor had seen it go through his pasture a few hours before it went under her stand. She knew it was not a bobcat as she had them around quite often.

Today I need to get bleach sprayed on the big deck to kill the algae and then lightly power wash it. We got the cover put back on the 10x20  shelter over the deck yesterday.

Offline deerefishyfishy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #12638 on: Jun 06, 2018, 08:33 AM »
Good luck today IW. Hope all goes well!! Happy birthday OS! Hope everyone has a great day  ;D
The hardest part of ice fishing is casting!

Early to bed, early to rise
fish all day and make up lies!

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #12639 on: Jun 07, 2018, 02:26 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  47* again this am, high of 70.

Happy be-lated Birthday Old Sailor!!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Tom..hope the deck job went well for you. Did you get the pontoon out for a spin yet?
  Jeff...hope your surgery went well and you're on your way to a speedy recovery! Best wishes... :thumbsup:
  Marv...nice job on the pike! Did you happen to see any Muskies following your lures at all?  Nice job thinning down the squirrel problem...what are you baiting the traps with?    :clap: :thumbsup:
  Wally...hope the weather holds for your Erie trip and you find those slammers hungry this time!   :clap: :thumbsup:

We had a good day on the marble yesterday. Weather was perfect, the Farmers Market was chock full of vendors, and quitting at 1:30 sealed the deal.
  The cottonwood trees have been putting on a show here, looks like snow flakes falling on a daily basis again. Sure glad I don't own a swimming pool anymore, lol.
  Well, time get ready for another adventure down in the City.....cawfee's on!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12640 on: Jun 07, 2018, 03:31 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                            It's 51* an d mostly cloudy here on my hill and he weather cat is out on the prowl!
                            I want to thank everyone for the well wishes on my surgery, it went very well, it took 2 hours but Ia was out of it
                    so it only seemed like 5 minutes. My hand is a little sore that's to be expected, I'm suppose to keep it elevated, I think I
                    did all night, I woke every half hour or so. ::)

Marv..........Nice job on the 2 pike, I hope it was an enjoying day for you. :thumbsup: :clap:
                             Eddie.........I know about the Cottonwoods they sure do a number my #2 sons daughter thought it was snow. :roflmao:
                             My hand is starting to bother sop I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out fishing.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12641 on: Jun 07, 2018, 04:57 AM »
Good Morning Eddie, IW! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

IW glad all went well :clap: Make sure and do what the nurse (Mrs IW) tells you :thumbsup:

Eddie glad the marble work went well :thumbsup: I didn't have a single musky follow :%$#!: I am going to try it again next week, I had a fun time regardless.  I was just using a 2" slice of whole corn on the trap. The 110 conibear is pretty good medicine for squirrels, but light enough for a bigger critter to pull out of.

WW hope the weather all holds for your fishing trip next week :thumbsup: Any bike rides on the planner?

Well time to get going, the wife is going to drop me off up the road on her way to the bus. The walks have been going well, I have her drop me for a change of scenery.

Today's project will be a little trying. I have 17 3/4 tons (about 14 1/2 yards)  of driveway mix due to arrive at 7am. They will dump it the best the can but there will still be plenty of wheeling and leveling. I will take a picture when and if I finish today.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe no matter what's on the agenda.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12642 on: Jun 07, 2018, 05:22 AM »
IW, glad everything went well. Hope you are better soon. I will catch one for you today...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12643 on: Jun 07, 2018, 06:08 AM »
Morning all,

IW......glad the surgery went well   :clap:  take care of the hand & as WS said " Make sure and do what the nurse (Mrs IW) tells you"  ;)2

H2L.....good luck on the water today, hope you put a trophy in the boat  :flex:

WS......kudos on keeping up with the daily walks  :bow: :thumbsup:  next you'll be training for a marathon  :woot:  might have to sneak a few miles in later today, the sun is out  @)

Eddie......lots of "snow" falling around here too  ;D  with the overnight temps lately it wouldn't surprise me much to see the real kind in the air  ::)

IF45.....hope the job prep is going well  :)

The sun is finally shining and I can hear the grass growing  ;D  there will be some mowing at home & camp in the next day or two.

Online tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12644 on: Jun 07, 2018, 07:18 AM »
A nice 54* this morning. I am not complaining about that. Headed to around 80 this week end. The deck and house look a lot better after spending most of the day working on it. Neglecting it last year did not help.

The wife just showed me that Ottawa county, where Raq lived here, is going to make profesional photographers buy a permit to take pictures in county parks. $25 for a one day permit and $150 for an annual. Most of those photogtrahers alread pay taxes to support the parks and now the county wants more. Rediculous.

Our cotton wood snow has not been bad this year. I fought a forest fire on Memorial day week end one time when we what 2 inches of it on the ground. I called it in after hearing a plane circiling over that way and walked over to see why. The smoke was close to 5,000 feet into the air. When I got over there to fight the fire, I got run out of the woods as the snow was flashinig way ahead of the leaves catching fire That stuff is almost explosive when it catches fire so be carefull if it gets very thick.

Eddie I have not even gotten the cover off of the toon yet. To much other stuff getting in the way. Hopefully I can get it cleaned up and in the water next week if my two doctor appointments do not get in the way. The lawn needs mowed before I think about working on it.

IW I am glad that your surgey went well. It will be welll worth it in the long run. When they did surgery on my left hand they only deadend the hand so I could feel every thing they did but at least there was no pain. When the replaced the bone at the base of my left thumb I had to wear a stiff brace for a month. At least I am right handed so could still get some things done. They replaced the bone with cartilage out of my lower arm.

WS Have you tried trolling for the muskies? They catch most of them here by trolling. A lot easier on the arm.

Excuse the typos as spell check is not wroking again this morning.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #12645 on: Jun 07, 2018, 10:48 AM »
Good day everyone, thank you all for the good health wishes still searching for primary care doctor and dealing best I can with my problem. Some potentially bad incidents stopped here this week student at one local high school arrested for making threats against his school and two students at a middle school in Ulster county made threatening statements to other students this world seem to get crazier every day.
Ice Wanderer glad the surgery went well a speedy recovery to you. I can see a young child thinking cottonwood was snow.
Whopper Stopper ambitious project with the driveway all the best with the project. Happy to read you are finding time to fish may you hook a muskie next trip. Good job keeping up on your walking program.
Eddie happy your wife was able to get your computer working young children love to explore one way they learn things. Appears to be a bad year for the cotton wood seen a lot of it in my area also along with some other type of seed or bud casing collecting all over the place.
Tom Turkey hope you have got the ant problem solved little buggers can become a real problem.
Wallyworld congratulations to all involved with the bike ride impressive amount of money raised. All the best with the Lake Erie trip.
Hunts2long good fishing  to you also this week.
Icefisher-45 have you started the new job yet.
IFF all the best when your wife has her eye surgery.

A safe and good day to all.
Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12646 on: Jun 07, 2018, 05:21 PM »
Anyone want some of this 90* + ?  Be glad to send it your way.  ::)
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12647 on: Jun 07, 2018, 05:36 PM »
IFF.....feel free to send a little this way anytime  ;)2

Online tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12648 on: Jun 07, 2018, 05:54 PM »
IFF If you send any of that heat to ww send it in a round about way as I do not want or need any of that heat.

Mr C The ant problem was not hard to fix after I went and found the old school Tero. The boss thinks it took to long but she is impatient a lot. It a takes a while for the ants to take it back to the nest killing off the nest. I did not tell her I saw one ant on the cupboard this morning

I got the lawn mowed today so tomorrow I will try and get the toon pulled down where I can work on it.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12649 on: Jun 07, 2018, 07:31 PM »
Good Evening Everyone :bow:

A long day and am thinking bed isn't far away. Tomorrow morning I have to head to the jungle for a Dentist visit, just a cleaning. Then the s-i-l and I are going to head up to the shack and see if we had any hits on the bait.

TT I have tried trolling for muskies on some of the bigger lakes, however it doesn't work well on the home lake. There are too many obstacles and it just seems when you get a bait out you have to haul it in. On the big lake north of here you can troll for a good mile covering some water.

WW no marathons  for me. A couple of years ago I ran a 5 k for fun and it wasn't :wacko: It took me a month before my knees quit hurting.

Eddie hope you and the crew have a good wrap to the week :thumbsup:

Today's driveway work went pretty well. The truck was a little late but the lady dumping the gravel did a good job, it took me about 8 hours to level and pack it. We will drive on it for a week or so and then I will work on it some more

This is the start............

This is the finish........

Hope everyone has a good Friday :thumbsup: As always stay safe.

Hope I get some bear pictures to share.

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #12650 on: Jun 08, 2018, 02:32 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Cloudy and 53* on the Hill this am, high of 73 today. Looks like some nice weather all weekend.... :thumbsup:

Marv...wow, you earned your supper and sleep with yesterday's project! That looks excellent, well done!!   :bow: :clap:  Do you have a bucket on your tractor or did you move everything by hand and rake?   Safe travels to the shack, hope you had some visitors at the bait pile.   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...glad the surgery went well for you, hope the pains lessened overnight for you Sir...Welcome back!   :thumbsup:
  Tom...good luck with the 'toon today! 
  Bud...thanks for the offer, but I'll take this low 70's weather for the rest of the summer!  ;D. How's everything going out your way?
  Steve...hope you're getting along a little better each day, good luck finding a primary Dr. soon Sir!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...lawn mowing on my agenda today after work as well. Only difference is, I won't be getting rewarded with a fishing trip to Erie on Monday.... ;D. Hope you have a great weekend and banner trip with the walleyes!   :thumbsup: :bow:

Was on the way home yesterday and saw one of the farmers getting the first cut of hay knocked down. Had to smile, as 4 deer closer to the wood line were already out and feeding maybe 80yds. or so away from him. They sure look beautiful right now in there summer coats.
  There was a memorial service yesterday for the Correctional Officers. It was well attended, and sadly beautiful to watch. The bagpipes were heard loud and clear throughout the Plaza area...very special music.
  Last 8 hour shift coming up....cawfee's on!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12651 on: Jun 08, 2018, 04:03 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                      It's 54* here on my hill, mostly cloudy sky with a high of 75* a 40% chance of rain ::)
                      Eddie.........Not much pain now, I've kept it elevated as directed which I think helped. :flex:
                      Marv..........That's a big project, I need to do another layer on mine, wanna come and do it? lol :roflmao: Donna my home nurse
            is going to her granddaughters graduation party this weekend so I be nursing myself. ::)
                      Tom..........I hope you don't have too much to do on the toon. :thumbsup:
                      Bud..........I don't think anyone want 90* temps, but thanks for thinking of us. :roflmao:
                      Wally........My lawn needs to be mowed but my wife said for me to leave it till Monday, she doesn't want me to do it one handed. I don't
            know if I can let it go that long. ::)
                      Steve........How are you making out?
                      I have an eye appointment today, my #2 daughter-in-law is taking me.
                      I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out!

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12652 on: Jun 08, 2018, 06:20 AM »
Good Morning. 53 this morning.
If WW wants the heat she can have it, just keep it West of me.

It was "cool" on the lake yesterday and I don't mean the weather. Fished almost 4 hours without boating a fish. Did have a mid-size pike (30/35") almost to the boat before it broke off. Then on way back to launch site stopped at one more spot. 1 perch, 1 SMB and 3 walleyes. Water temp had dropped about 6 degrees since last week.

The drive way looks good. A lot of work.

The daughter wants me to mow her lawn sometime over the weekend.

Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12653 on: Jun 08, 2018, 09:46 AM »
Morning all,

WS....the driveway's looking good  :thumbsup: :flex:  hope the trail cam has some good shots  :)

IW.....glad the hand is feeling better today  :clap:  behave yourself while MrsIW is out of town, no mowing  :nono: :woot:

Eddie....weather is still looking good for next week's trip  ;)  now we just need to have some luck finding the fish  :whistle:

H2L....good job not giving up on the fish  :bow:  it's tough to stick it out when NOTHING is happening  :-\

MrC....glad to hear you're hanging in there  :thumbsup:

TT......ants in the house are ALMOST as bad as mice, nasty little things   :%$#!:

Off to the mower for a couple hours  :)  and by the way, I only asked for "a LITTLE bit" of that 90* stuff, not looking to have anyone suffer too long with the heat  @) ;D

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #12654 on: Jun 09, 2018, 04:53 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                             It's 52* and mostly clear here on my hill, looks to be a nice day ahead. :thumbsup:
                             H2L.........Good job sticking with it, you never know with fish, when they will decide to bite. :cookoo:
                             Wally........I don't dare go against my wife's words, I don't dare mow my lawn when she said not to. ::)
                             Tom..........I agree with Wally I hate ants. I had ants earlier this spring then I got these ant traps that have a gel in them
                    they eat the gel and take it back to the nest, it worked great. :flex:
                             Not much going on today here for me, I'm kind of stuck here in my house. Yesterday when I went to my eye appointment
                    my hand throbbed a little. I was directed to keep it elevated for 3 days but even this morning having down it starts to throb and I
                    can feel one incision starting to itch. I think it means it's healing. ???
                             I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or at play.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #12655 on: Jun 09, 2018, 05:03 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Calm and 52* this am, high of 76 today with lots of sunshine.

Wally...hope the lawn chores are just about complete and the focus is now on the boat and those bruiser Erie walleyes!!  :thumbsup: 
  H2...guess those 40* nights dropped the water temp considerably. Glad you got on a few fish anyway!  Has anyone been hitting any trout lately?
  Jeff...that's good news with the pain relief, excellent!! Hope your eye appt. went well yesterday!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Marv...hope those gummy bears did the trick at the bait pile, looking forward to your report!   :thumbsup:

Some weed whacking to catch up with today and then cleaning out the old Jonboat, looks like a good night tonight to go set up on a few trout.
  Cawfee's on....anyone want an omelet this am?   ;D

Morning Jeff, see you posted as I was pecking away.

Online tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12656 on: Jun 09, 2018, 06:18 AM »
We got a little rain over night. We are headed out in a while to help the daughter get things set up for the grandsons graduation party. She is able to rent a building in a county park for a reasonable rate. Same one the other grandsons party was at last year.

I pulled the toon down to work on it yesterday. The first thing I did was blow all of the leaves out of it while they were still dry with rain guessed over night. When I took the tarp cover off I realized I will need a new one in the fall. It has lasted a long time so it was a good investment. The place I bought it has a huge selection of tarps so I hope they still have the high quality one I bought before. It must have been old timers disease as I neglected to put a hat on so I ended up with a pretty well sun burned bald head.

IW I see that some ants are back as the wife had a drop of Tero back out. I will have to look into the gel ant traps. I could take the kick plate off of the dish washer and put a couple under it as that is where they are coming from this time. I  have some diazinon that I use to get rid of ants out doors. I bought a bag of it when they were making it illegal.

WS It is surprising how some dump truck drivers can spread gravel. We had a guy that could work his dozer so good that when he got done leveling a yard there was very little work to do before planting grass.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12657 on: Jun 09, 2018, 06:20 AM »
46 this morning with a breeze. Water is going to cool off some more.
Eddie, a friends wife caught an 18 inch brown last week. I would think the trout would be up here in the river with the cool temps. Not going to be a good weekend to be out on the lake for fishermen. There is a high performance boat club here and they will be racing up and down the lake. Lots of noise and they don't seem to care about anyone else.

I am going down to Amsterdam to mow my daughters lawn this morning.

Everyone have a good day and be safe...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #12658 on: Jun 09, 2018, 06:30 AM »
Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Looks like we are if for some random showers through tomorrow. I wouldn't complain a bit if we could get a good inch of rain here.

IW sorry to here the hand is throbbing. I sure hope within a couple of days it starts feeling better. The itch from the incision has to be irritating as there probably isn't much you can do. :%$#!:

Eddie here are my secrets gravel spreading tools Lol
I used the s-i-l's Jeep to pack it as I went. Thanks everyone for the kind words, it was a bigger job than I anticipated.

The bears didn't let me down as it took 1 day for a sow and her 3 kids to find the goods. I was lucky to get anything as the first stop the sow made was to check out the camera. Over the years we have had 3-4 of the cameras destroyed as the bears always find them. They have bear guards but they don't cover the lens which is what the bears seem to dial in on. Anyway here are a couple pictures............

We had a bonus sighting as we left the shack. A doe ran across the road in front of us and it was followed by  a wobbly legged fawn. Just as the little fella hit the shoulder it lay down and thought it was hiding. We took the picture out the car window, nature at it's finest........... :thumbsup:

Hope you all have an excellent Saturday :thumbsup: As always stay safe!

WS

Online OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #12659 on: Jun 09, 2018, 06:42 AM »
Great pics WS!! And thanks to all for the b-day wishes!! Just jumping in before heading in for the last day of work for the week!! I hope everyone has a great weekend doing whatever you choose!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.