The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: Warmer weather is coming...  (Read 1000 times)

Offline . Ron

• Team IceShanty Addict
Warmer weather is coming...
« on: Jan 23, 2011, 08:01 PM »
...and the timing couldn't be better.  After Tuesday I'm taking the rest of the week off and the beginning of next week.  My intentions are to spend as much time as possible in The Lakehouse with as many people as is possible and catch as many fish as is possible. 

My point is this...hang in there.  The forecast has much warmer temps coming by Wednesday!

Offline mtaeagles15

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Warmer weather is coming...
« Reply #1 on: Jan 23, 2011, 08:02 PM »
...and the timing couldn't be better.  After Tuesday I'm taking the rest of the week off and the beginning of next week.  My intentions are to spend as much time as possible in The Lakehouse with as many people as is possible and catch as many fish as is possible. 

My point is this...hang in there.  The forecast has much warmer temps coming by Wednesday!

AND MORE SNOW...... we don't need any more. Put 6o miles on the snow machine today and theres three feet of the white stuff in some places.
Wide open throttle and Coors in a bottle.

Offline icefisha22

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Jan 23, 2011, 08:59 PM »
cant get a whole heck of a lot colder can it ???
"many go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish that they are after"

Offline antlerdawg

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Jan 23, 2011, 09:05 PM »
This is the first time in a few years that I've brought my hunting beagles into the basement for the night.

Offline shackdweller

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 24, 2011, 04:00 AM »
This is the cold snap we had last year during the Moosehead derby. Hope it gives up by the weekend. I agree we have enough snow, but it has to warm up to snow. I'll take snow over -10 with -40 wind chills this weekend. :tipup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.