Author Topic: fishing at the fort  (Read 2564 times)

Offline JIG MASTER77

• IceShanty Rookie
fishing at the fort
« on: Jan 27, 2006, 09:26 AM »
has anyone been to the fort in the past while which lakes are good and where are the walleyes ?

Offline adipose

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • WHAT OTHERS THINK OF ME IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS
Re: fishing at the fort
« Reply #1 on: Jan 27, 2006, 10:21 AM »
Fort.......what Fort??? :unsure: :unsure: Fort alacorne.......Fort Carlton.......

Offline JIG MASTER77

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 27, 2006, 10:24 AM »
Fort.......what Fort??? :unsure: :unsure: Fort alacorne.......Fort Carlton.......
Fort Qu'appelle Sask.

Offline adipose

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • WHAT OTHERS THINK OF ME IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS
« Reply #3 on: Jan 27, 2006, 10:29 AM »
gottcha.......not me im goin to dief lk.

Offline JIG MASTER77

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 27, 2006, 10:30 AM »
gottcha.......not me im goin to dief lk.
Have you been having any luck there.

Offline TERRA-MAN

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Jan 27, 2006, 10:38 AM »
I have been catching Pike and Burbot on Pasqua but have not caught a Walleye or found the Perch yet.  Hope to try again on Sunday.  It sure seems to be slow unless it is just my  lack of fishing ability!

Offline JIG MASTER77

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Jan 27, 2006, 12:20 PM »
Good Luck out there. Watch for open water I heard that there some soft spots on the ice.

teatot

« Reply #7 on: Jan 27, 2006, 04:18 PM »
Hey Ringo7777,hopefully make it out this week-end to the chain lakes,was going to try the west end of echo for perch.Usually this time of year you start catching a few but as slow as it's been who knows.Will let you know next week if I make it out-Teapot

Offline kegra

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Jan 30, 2006, 10:08 AM »
was on Mission, west end Sunday. Very slow, lots of lookers but few takers. They are full of crays and not interested.

Offline JIG MASTER77

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Jan 31, 2006, 09:19 AM »
Hey Ringo7777,hopefully make it out this week-end to the chain lakes,was going to try the west end of echo for perch.Usually this time of year you start catching a few but as slow as it's been who knows.Will let you know next week if I make it out-Teapot
hey teapot i went out sunday we did not bad 4 pound walleye and about 25 perch and alot of toolies or white fish which ever they are we were in front of the river then went over in front of the camp on the north side.see ya later

teatot

« Reply #10 on: Jan 31, 2006, 09:53 AM »
Thanks for the update Ringo7777,I was just wondering if you or other people were driving on at the boat launch(west park end) of echo,or are you going on else where and then venturing to the west end of echo?Thanks-Teapot

Offline JIG MASTER77

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #11 on: Jan 31, 2006, 12:36 PM »
Thanks for the update Ringo7777,I was just wondering if you or other people were driving on at the boat launch(west park end) of echo,or are you going on else where and then venturing to the west end of echo?Thanks-Teapot
hey teapot i wouldn't go on at the boat launch but i did see someone get on there they got stuck but did get on there is open water by the beach area, we went on at the reserve on the northwest side turn at the gas station go east for a block then there a gate you can drive through goes through the field and onto the lake it safe there and easier also have u found any walleye's lately ? let me know

teatot

« Reply #12 on: Feb 01, 2006, 11:18 AM »
Thanks once again Ringo for the info that's good to know.I think Saturday is going to be the day for us.Walleye for me have been non-exsistent this year I have nothing to give you and nothing from any of my buddies either.Good luck this week-end,Teapot

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.