Author Topic: Podcasts  (Read 1035 times)

Offline Bryfish84

• Team IceShanty Regular
Podcasts
« on: Jul 26, 2018, 01:42 PM »
Does anyone listen to any ice fishing podcasts? I have been listening to Shack Talk by Eskimo on Sound Cloud. I have enjoyed listening to it so far. I’m about 5 episodes in. I was just wondering if there were anymore out there dedicated to ice fishing.

Thanks

Offline laer0302

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Podcasts
« Reply #1 on: Jul 26, 2018, 01:50 PM »
I listen to that one as well as The Livewell and the Broken Line podcasts. Those are the only three active podcasts about Ice Fishing that I'm aware of. The Northland Outdoors podcast has a bunch of ice fishing episodes, but it isn't being updated any longer.

Offline djlangen

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jul 26, 2018, 04:56 PM »
MI Ice Guys. Lot of great information about ice fishing and includes regular visits from USA Ice Team members Chad Schaub and Anthony Rodriguez.

Offline laer0302

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jul 26, 2018, 06:23 PM »
Oh, and Ice Fishing Radio. Forgot about that one.

Offline Bryfish84

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jul 26, 2018, 06:55 PM »
Oh, and Ice Fishing Radio. Forgot about that one.

What are those on?

Offline laer0302

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Jul 26, 2018, 10:49 PM »
What are those on?

I'm pretty sure it's on most of the major podcast apps for Apple or Android phones. I use the Pocket Casts app on an Android phone, when I search "Ice Fishing" it's the first option that comes up. I imagine it can be found on iTunes or Stitcher as well.

I haven't listened to it in quite awhile, it wasn't updated very often, but it was semi-active. Lots of different ice fishing topics, but more focused on stuff out east. I think they are based out of Ohio or Indiana, iirc.

The main three I listen to are Shack Talk, The Livewell, and Broken Line podcast. If you like the Fish Addictions TV show, the guy who does the video recording is also in charge of the Broken Line podcast.

Offline laer0302

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Jul 26, 2018, 10:55 PM »
I actually just stumbled on another one, "Hard Water Fishing Show." This looks to be relatively new though, they haven't updated since March. They might just update during the season though like Shack Talk.

Offline TheCrappieFisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Jul 30, 2018, 09:26 PM »
Broken Line is good and just started up last fall. The livewell has some good stuff also but I like the broken line and all the people they are bringing on better. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.