Author Topic: Shrimp 'n' Baileys  (Read 1910 times)

Offline PGKris

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Iceshanty Trout King
Shrimp 'n' Baileys
« on: Feb 11, 2005, 10:49 AM »
Ok that might sound weird but I swear it's so good you'll get addicted. We were fishin brookies on a local lake and using store bought shrimp for bait. As the day wore on and the fishin got poorer, my buddy finished his bottle of baileys and decided to try something strange........he stuffed some shrimp into the bottle and set it on the fire. About 5-10mins later, the bottle cracked and whatever small amount of baileys that had been left had marinated and cooked the shrimp!!!! It was so good we were killing for more baileys to cook more shrimp!! No, there weren't any ill side-effects and no, I'm not growing a third ear or a 6th toe...........give it a try........I don't recommend drinking an entire bottle of baileys to do this! (There wasn't much left in his bottle to begin with) Stop thinking I'm crazy! Stop it!!! :D
Tight Lines
KRIS

2007 Lake Trout Champion. Bring it on!

"I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude"
-Thoreau

hali-man

Re: Shrimp 'n' Baileys
« Reply #1 on: Feb 11, 2005, 02:48 PM »
Stop thinking I'm crazy! Stop it!!!

Dude, that is crazy!  :o

Offline icejunky

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • TEAM ONTARIO
« Reply #2 on: Mar 15, 2005, 06:17 PM »
The fishing must have been really slow if you have taken to lighting things on fire! please lets us all know where you will be on the ice so we can steer clear  ;DLOL

Offline vancouvercanuck

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Mar 16, 2005, 11:18 AM »
Doesn't everything taste good after you finish drinking a bottle of Bailey's? It does sound very weird tho.

Offline PGKris

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Iceshanty Trout King
« Reply #4 on: Mar 18, 2005, 04:25 PM »
Well we had to have a fire and well, I didn't drink the bottle of baileys, my friends did...and thats beside the point anyway. It tasted good.

2007 Lake Trout Champion. Bring it on!

"I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude"
-Thoreau

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.