Author Topic: Merritt Fishing Report  (Read 12475 times)

Offline hardh2ofish

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Merritt Fishing Report
« Reply #60 on: Feb 07, 2014, 10:30 AM »
Its not raining!!!  No really, its piss!! :woot:

Fishing should be the exercise of your skills- and its rewards the places it brings you to
                                                                           Negley Farson
Going Fishing

Offline whitetips

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #61 on: Feb 09, 2014, 02:06 PM »
Ok Daryl whatever same B.S as always with the fisheries in the state no one saw it didn't happen it wasn't us . Diamond bar
 still has some good fish in it .Don't think you will be let on it any time soon.

??? ??? ??? ???

Daryl B.
Daryl Bauer
Fisheries Outreach Program Manager
Nebraska Game & Parks Commission
[email protected]
http://neblandvm.outdoornebraska.gov/category/barbs-and-backlashes/

Offline Fishin4eyes30+

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #62 on: Feb 09, 2014, 06:00 PM »
I thought this was a merrit report thread?? It is what it is...

Offline Fish-icer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #63 on: Feb 10, 2014, 06:39 PM »
Hey grablifebythegills I love the quality of fish in my state I don't like how game and parks lies about what they do what they do. By the way nice5 inch crappie hold the next one closer to the camera.

Must not know him very well,  he is 7' 350 lbs.  That crappie is 16.5 inches!

Offline ULking

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice Ice Baby!!!
« Reply #64 on: Feb 10, 2014, 06:43 PM »

Must not know him very well,  he is 7' 350 lbs.  That crappie is 16.5 inches!
:thumbsup: :clap:
A bad day of fishin is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline icefishingcowboy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #65 on: Feb 10, 2014, 09:02 PM »
Ok before this turns into a (who's fish is bigger contest) take on sec to think about it. I am not calling any one a lair at all but just think about it. There are thousands of lakes in the state of Neb. Probable 30 that are just as good or better, public and private. So IF they did why this lake and why the surprise don't you think some one would have let them know and what makes this lake so special if they did?
What if some one got there wires crossed or misunderstood  it happens we are human leave it at that.

Offline IceHutt

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Keep & bear arms.Assume nothing.Fish & hunt often!
« Reply #66 on: Feb 10, 2014, 10:36 PM »
 :o It would appear that the moderator needs to clean house......again !  ;)

Offline MA Machine

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #67 on: Feb 11, 2014, 12:03 AM »
So you have caught a pike with a carp in its belly? They have renovated all the lakes on the refuge at some point in time in my 50 + years and they all still have an over abundance of carp. But since the slot limit was put in place the quality of large pike has declined. The "biologist" that had the slot limit imposed was gone  the next yk ear and now we are stuck with it. Back in the day Hackberry had no size limit and you could catch pike all day 36 + inches and bass over 9lbs pelican, clear, dewey, there were huge crappie in clear now gone with all the carp to eat and the sucked down all the 16 to 18 inch crappies  . Now GP use those lake as there own supplies to the east for stocking purposes. They get a lake going with panfish to a good population and size like Hackberry mostly perch a lot went to blue lake or then they take them out and move them east or trade them to other states for trout or what ever. Look what the did to Diamond bar after Gifford got tired of all the B.S and shut it down to the public. State came in and cleaned it out and moved the fish back east the game and parks feeds you.

I had to keep looking at the date of your post.  You pretty much posted the same stuff a year ago.  Same old conspiracy theory rant against Daryl/G&P.   Sorry you've not been able to catch fish for the past year.  Maybe you should try a different jig?  AS for Merritt fishing,  I love the Snake Arm, hate DISLIKE the Boardman.  I'm trying hard Jim. ::)

Offline Hoosier

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Bucket,some bait and,,what did she ask me to do??
« Reply #68 on: Feb 11, 2014, 05:05 AM »
How about I just lock this one down, and you can start another reports for merritt. Please keep personal feeling away from this thread. If you have a complaint with G&P or any other gov`t body, send it to them. Not IceShanty. Thanks and we will now be returning to our regularly scheduled programming.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.