Author Topic: Only Best Deals of the Day  (Read 773 times)

Offline Mountain Maggot

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Waiting for the next Ice Age
Only Best Deals of the Day
« on: Jan 09, 2018, 12:18 PM »
Hey ice shavers,

Jordy’s best deal site is no longer serving the utility of deal identification as its now loaded with complaints and problem situations.  I am attempting to set-up a best deal site that only identifies a deal or someone looking for a deal.  In this manner, we can keep the blog useful for easy research.

So my deal for the day was a site I discovered while unsuccessfully looking for a frozen minnow vendor this morning.  It’s called www.overstockbait.com. There are some good deals on ice fishing lures and several unique tools made by Clam and others.

Tell us about a deal you found today!

Mountain Maggot 🐛

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: Only Best Deals of the Day
« Reply #1 on: Jan 09, 2018, 12:24 PM »
Is this for verifiable deals only? Meaning someone already bought from them and got the item as described.
<===Lefty===

Offline Mountain Maggot

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 09, 2018, 12:38 PM »
You certainly can qualify your deal as such but in my experience, folks will have both positive and negative experiences with any opportunity.  Deals are temporal opportunities and usually are not around for performance testing over time.  This blog is intended to identify equipment sales and low cost equipment solely to keep the postings short.

Offline Mountain Maggot

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 09, 2018, 01:12 PM »
BTW....I ordered $50 worth of equipment from my deal of the day www.overstockbait.com with 2 day delivery.  Under a separate post on Friday, I will report on the experience to provide verifiable documentation.

But...not in the deals of the day.

Offline Mountain Maggot

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 09, 2018, 10:06 PM »
Well Marine General www.marinegeneral.com has just announced an ice fishing sale.  From what I can determine most of their discounted prices are above the normal prices of other vendors.  Do price comparison before any purchases as this 'deal is apparently not real'.

Offline Mountain Maggot

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Jan 12, 2018, 02:36 PM »
Order from Overstock Bait just arrived.  Items were as described and below retail of other sites for Lindy and Clam products.

;D

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Jan 12, 2018, 03:11 PM »
There already is a thread, really don't see a need for a new one. It just confuses people. I think the Overton's storm has passed in the other thread.

Offline Mountain Maggot

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Jan 12, 2018, 03:47 PM »
If you are right, I would agree but still seeing the whining slipping back into the thread. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.