Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1690761 times)

Offline aquarium234

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #3390 on: Oct 11, 2018, 07:27 PM »
Big buddy heaters 99 at tractor supply this week
Its all fun and games until someone loses a walleye.......

Offline Sandcountrylivin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3391 on: Oct 11, 2018, 07:35 PM »
I just went to my second class of "financial peace university" last night. No where did they recommend impulse buying a double basket deep fryer!!! I couldn't resist at that money, thanks for posting.

Offline Sandcountrylivin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3392 on: Oct 11, 2018, 08:01 PM »
Hopefully this isn't old news. Attention Hunters

Legendary whitetails is offering free $25 gift cards if you send them a picture of your deer license, other Big game licenses also work. Unfortunately a fishing license doesn't qualify. There is no catch and the money is also good towards shipping. I got a really nice clearanced flannel shipped to my house for FREE!

https://huntonus.com/

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #3393 on: Oct 11, 2018, 09:03 PM »
I just went to my second class of "financial peace university" last night. No where did they recommend impulse buying a double basket deep fryer!!! I couldn't resist at that money, thanks for posting.

Lol!!! That just made my night, too funny. If the wife wasn't dragging me & the kids to Disney land next month I probably would have had one also. Your welcome
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline Blue Tiger

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3394 on: Oct 11, 2018, 09:49 PM »
Used this deal a couple days ago also,bought a nice $30 sweatshirt with the deer logo on front for ten bucks with shipping.

Hopefully this isn't old news. Attention Hunters

Legendary whitetails is offering free $25 gift cards if you send them a picture of your deer license, other Big game licenses also work. Unfortunately a fishing license doesn't qualify. There is no catch and the money is also good towards shipping. I got a really nice clearanced flannel shipped to my house for FREE!

https://huntonus.com/

Offline Fishwacker1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3395 on: Oct 12, 2018, 12:26 AM »

Congratulations to you for taking the change to your family tree. Add a rollover slush fund of 50$ to your budget just for fish items. Works for me. Baby step 6.

Offline DTro

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3396 on: Oct 12, 2018, 06:55 AM »
This sales good form Oct 3 -14 as far as I know by the way it's a big buddy heater for $89.99.. so now you all  can't say I never gave you guys a good deal now lol's

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/mr-heater-big-buddy-portable-heater?cm_vc=-10005

Location DOES change the price of this one.   Some places I tried such as IL is 89.99 and others in MN are 99.99.   I have a feeling if you brought the 89.99 price into the store they might accept it. 

Offline SirCranksalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Keep yer stick on the ice!

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3398 on: Oct 12, 2018, 06:14 PM »
Is this a good deal?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00V9HEGDK/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new
  If you don't need it now, wait until around Thanksgiving. You'll be able to get the new updated 2804-22 kit for the same price, maybe even with an additional battery.  I got my 2704-22 last year for $240 with the extra 5.0 battery.  Sign up for Acme Tools email list.

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3399 on: Oct 14, 2018, 04:50 PM »
Just a friendly reminder for those of you who used the free Sportsman's Guide trial to buy the FX100i that it's time to cancel unless you want to keep the membership and pay for it!

Offline SirCranksalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3400 on: Oct 14, 2018, 06:23 PM »
  If you don't need it now, wait until around Thanksgiving. You'll be able to get the new updated 2804-22 kit for the same price, maybe even with an additional battery.  I got my 2704-22 last year for $240 with the extra 5.0 battery.  Sign up for Acme Tools email list.

It looks like Acme just ships inside the US. It wouldn't let me sign up for the e-mail.
Keep yer stick on the ice!

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3401 on: Oct 14, 2018, 06:48 PM »
I am trying to get some Cabela’s gift cards off of eBay. If any of you guys notice them coming down in the $80 range, I would sure appreciate a heads up. Right now, the best I can see is $87. Thanks a lot guys! Hope everybody is having a wonderful day.

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3402 on: Oct 14, 2018, 07:46 PM »
I am trying to get some Cabela’s gift cards off of eBay. If any of you guys notice them coming down in the $80 range, I would sure appreciate a heads up. Right now, the best I can see is $87. Thanks a lot guys! Hope everybody is having a wonderful day.

The last time they had them was late August early September for $85. Not sure what happened, I am a little worried the source dried up. I messaged smv (the usual seller) and they said they will not be doing the gift card sales on Cabela's any more. I wonder if it has something to do with Cabela's and bass pro being more  on the same page now. I have bought almost $2k in cards this way, and sadly little by little it is now all gone and I wish I would have bought more every time it was available. Not that Cabela's is great in prices, but you can price match, use active junky, and use gc bought for 20% off and it is by far the best deal posted on this forum and it is on everything!!!!
Fingers crossed it will come back, it has been nice shopping in Cabela's like a "rich" kid

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3403 on: Oct 14, 2018, 09:39 PM »
Thanks for the reply.

Offline mkeller

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3404 on: Oct 16, 2018, 08:47 PM »
Anyone seen a good deal on a clam legend xl one man thermal flip over?  Bought myself one last year and would like to get my son one for this years season.  Thanks

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3406 on: Oct 19, 2018, 05:49 AM »
The last time they had them was late August early September for $85. Not sure what happened, I am a little worried the source dried up. I messaged smv (the usual seller) and they said they will not be doing the gift card sales on Cabela's any more. I wonder if it has something to do with Cabela's and bass pro being more  on the same page now. I have bought almost $2k in cards this way, and sadly little by little it is now all gone and I wish I would have bought more every time it was available. Not that Cabela's is great in prices, but you can price match, use active junky, and use gc bought for 20% off and it is by far the best deal posted on this forum and it is on everything!!!!
Fingers crossed it will come back, it has been nice shopping in Cabela's like a "rich" kid
Ironic that this also corresponds with their switching from Visa to MasterCard

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3407 on: Oct 19, 2018, 06:59 AM »
Cabela's is 10% today on active junky. Has been 7% for a while. Assuming one day only.

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3408 on: Oct 19, 2018, 08:03 AM »
FishUSA $10 off $50.  10/17-10/23. Code FALL2018BRAWL2

Offline JaminWI

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3409 on: Oct 20, 2018, 09:30 AM »
If you've been looking for a Marcum Lithium Shuttle lately, here's a pretty solid deal. Especially if you don't live in MN (avoid tax).

$199
-$10 with code “TAKE10”
Free shipping
Total=$189.99

https://www.joessportinggoods.com/lithiumshuttle-166899.html

Offline Sandcountrylivin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3410 on: Oct 20, 2018, 10:18 AM »
Just a quick tip on the marcum lithium shuttle. I took it camping on an island and it kept three phones charged for 4 days and had 64% battery left. It can charge my iPhone 7 back to full every night for over a week!

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #3411 on: Oct 20, 2018, 10:41 AM »
i like mine a lot! i did a battery run time test last year being the first owner and no data out on it at that time and no ice. run a search for it on here, but i think it was 29 hrs at 50% and 23 hrs at 100% back light. the rod holders come in handier than i thought they would and the light is great for fishing at nite.

Offline Flatrocker

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3412 on: Oct 20, 2018, 01:38 PM »
Fish USA is showing today only, spend $200, get $40 off.

Offline Blue Tiger

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3413 on: Oct 21, 2018, 10:38 AM »
I see they have 35 percent off but only clearance items.Need some replacement lazer 8 inch hand auger blades,anyone know where to get the best deal beside Amazon.Ordered through Amazon last year for new replacement blades and they sent me power auger blades. :'(

Fish USA is showing today only, spend $200, get $40 off.

Offline Blue Tiger

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3414 on: Oct 21, 2018, 02:02 PM »
Just went through fishusa for the blades,not bad price with the free shipping.

Offline BK105

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3415 on: Oct 22, 2018, 09:18 AM »
$69 @ Dunham's today only, goes up $10 after that.

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3416 on: Oct 22, 2018, 09:31 AM »
I see they have 35 percent off but only clearance items.Need some replacement lazer 8 inch hand auger blades,anyone know where to get the best deal beside Amazon.Ordered through Amazon last year for new replacement blades and they sent me power auger blades. :'(

FishUSA $10 off $50.  10/17-10/23. Code FALL2018BRAWL2
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3417 on: Oct 22, 2018, 11:09 AM »
clam plate 70$ free ship. 90 day hassle free returns. 3 pounds tho!
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Clam-Drill-Auger-Conversion-Kit-9935/206692575

Offline piersm2

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3418 on: Oct 22, 2018, 11:21 AM »
clam plate 70$ free ship. 90 day hassle free returns. 3 pounds tho!
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Clam-Drill-Auger-Conversion-Kit-9935/206692575

That's a steal!  Too bad I bought mine a couple weeks ago. 

I need some spinning reels if anyone comes across a deal on them!
Minnesconsin born and raised

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3419 on: Oct 22, 2018, 12:44 PM »
6 ball bearing, designed for ice fishing only, 20$ every day price.  the spool faces the first guide on purpose and has a long stem for gloves. mine are very smooth in hand altho i don't use them, yet.
https://www.amazon.com/HT-ACR-106AC-Accucast-Spin-Reel/dp/B004EAVQ82
watch the model number. it tells how many bearing it has. some only have 2 and some 4.

toss it into camelcamelcamel and have it wait for a sale if you want to spend less on it.

other site, 23$
http://www.baitnhook.com/HT-ACR-106AC-Accucast-6BB-Spin-Reel_p_5237.html

picked mine up on sale for 15$ a few years ago from fishusa. black friday sales will be starting.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.