Wyoming > Ice Fishing Wyoming

Wyoming Bragging Board 2018-19

<< < (2/8) > >>

legend:
Appleye, that is a pig ! i have caught a lot of pike  , but nothing that big out there. well done !

TiggerTamer:
Very nice pike, I don't think it is multiple inches longer than a 41" ice rod. I caught a 43" with a large girth from Keyhole through the ice in 1998. The state record at that time was 23#?oz. Mine was close to 25 pounds according to the formula, I released it. Four days later Mike McCrary? caught the at that time state record a 43" with about a half inch more girth that weighed 26#?oz. Keyhole is an awesome northern pike fishery and yours is a great catch. It was good to see you released it as the only way to get more state record sized fish is to release the bigger fish.

wyopro:

--- Quote from: TiggerTamer on Dec 12, 2018, 12:07 PM ---Very nice pike, I don't think it is multiple inches longer than a 41" ice rod. I caught a 43" with a large girth from Keyhole through the ice in 1998. The state record at that time was 23#?oz. Mine was close to 25 pounds according to the formula, I released it. Four days later Mike McCrary? caught the at that time state record a 43" with about a half inch more girth that weighed 26#?oz. Keyhole is an awesome northern pike fishery and yours is a great catch. It was good to see you released it as the only way to get more state record sized fish is to release the bigger fish.

--- End quote ---

Huh??

MackMan23:

Was caught Thanksgiving morning...no tape but unofficially 40"

SLAYERFISH:
Got this guy Monday at one of the Laramie Plains Lakes. On a silver kasty.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version