Canada > Ice Fishing Ontario

NilsMaster power auger

(1/3) > >>

bucketmouth:
Anyone know where I can find one of these to buy in Ontario?  Can't seem to locate any in Ottawa area...

Any help is appreciated. :)

Don

trapperdirk:

--- Quote from: bucketmouth on Nov 12, 2005, 05:29 PM ---Anyone know where I can find one of these to buy in Ontario?  Can't seem to locate any in Ottawa area...

Any help is appreciated. :)

Don

--- End quote ---

LOL BM . ;D BPS carried the handbombers last year under there own name I hear . What are you looking for hand or power ? Bob D on this site will give you the goods . ;) ;D

TD

bucketmouth:
Looking for a gas auger... not completely set on the Nils but want to check one out in person...

Don

joco:
HI bucketmouth

there seems to have not that mutch around here(ottawa region),,,so might have probleme whit service and parts for a nill auger,,,,,

mabe a good old jiffy is the way to go,,,,,,,,,,,,,my 2 cents...

or get a husvarna,,,,,,,,,http://international.husqvarna.com/?url=%2Fnode2177%2Easp%3Fcid%3D277%26frames%3Dfalse

great shoping bucket,,,, ;)

trapperdirk:

--- Quote from: slipbob on Nov 14, 2005, 09:44 AM ---Don't give up your search Don.  They are hands down the BEST auger money can buy and you'll have 10 holes cut by the time most folks are lucky to have 2 cut with any other brand.  They're that fast and they are super light so you can walk around and cut 25 holes straight through 2 feet of ice and not even break a sweat. 

--- End quote ---

Yup they are so good thats why they are so rare because not many use them . Kind of like a Jaguar in cars . More in showrooms than on the road but they sure are shiny and fast . ;D

TD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version