Canada > Ice Fishing Ontario

Whitefish at Willow

<< < (2/3) > >>

Germ:
I'll be heading to Willow Friday morning to the hot spot. You will need a Machine to get out to it cause its like 2 and a half maybe 3 miles out from shore. YOu cant miss it really its Like a carvan of Machines out there. Just get into the mess of it and you cant go wrong:> Or if your out there look for pre drilled holes with blood round them...Always a good indicator someything was caught lol. TIght lines. If your headed out Friday and you have a machine or what ever YOu could always follow us. TIght lines let me know!

minnow:
 :sick: :sick:
Oh I think I am too sick to go to my meeting on Friday "cough" "cough" LMAO.

wishing for a whitefish
Minnow

slayingm:
Man was it cold and windy out there the past couple of days!!!  Had a family out with me today and we managed to limit out in the am. The bit was light and fish came on the Bad Boyz and Rapala jigging Raps..... 71 and 82'.

Take care and tight lines,

Greg.

Germ:
Hey GRE what MAGZ colors were you using and DId you use the mini tubes to match the colors like most guys do? ANyhow Will be out tommorow morning :> Trying for my last ditch effort at another whity lol. TIght lines!

slayingm:

--- Quote from: slipbob on Mar 10, 2005, 09:14 AM ---Man Greg those are beauties and the smiles on the people's faces make it all worth it.  They sure seemed pleased with your efforts. 

--- End quote ---

Hey Slipbob,

Your right .... its a ton of hard work trying to stay on Good Lakers, Perch and Whities all winter but the smiles are difinately worth it!  These folks had  been out twice the past month on Simcoe and had not caught anything.... they were beginning to think there was no fish in this lake :)

Greg.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version