Wyoming > Ice Fishing Wyoming

ASK THE WYOMING GAME AND FISH

<< < (3/144) > >>

WYeyes:

--- Quote from: WGFDFishBioLaramie on Jan 21, 2011, 05:21 PM ---Thanks for opening this thread to the WGFD.  I look forward to answering questions pertaining to the management of waters within the Laramie Fisheries Management Region.  I will be happy to address all issues on fish management of waters you might frequent.  When appropriate, I will provide answers based on sound science and professional judgment and look forward to the opportunity to have thoughtful discussions on fisheries issues in southeast Wyoming.  I am excited about participating in the Ice Shanty community. 

--- End quote ---

Welcome to Iceshanty, good to have you on board

Matt R.:
I have a question about Glendo,
Why does it seem like there is a smaller population of larger walleye in it? ( 24"- 32")

There is sooooo much food, cover, lack of competition, etc...
And yet we rarely here of any fish breaking the 3lb mark. Compared to other lakes in Wyoming with fewer walleye and less available food.

Thanks for your time guys. This is great having you on here!

LT:

--- Quote from: WGFDFishBioLaramie on Jan 21, 2011, 05:21 PM ---Thanks for opening this thread to the WGFD.  I look forward to answering questions pertaining to the management of waters within the Laramie Fisheries Management Region.  I will be happy to address all issues on fish management of waters you might frequent.  When appropriate, I will provide answers based on sound science and professional judgment and look forward to the opportunity to have thoughtful discussions on fisheries issues in southeast Wyoming.  I am excited about participating in the Ice Shanty community. 

--- End quote ---
This is great, having you guys here will be a fantastic learning experience, thanks much for joining...btw, just fyi, you won't be able to answer pm's until you have five posts, so if you answer all your "welcomes", you'll be there, well...tonight probably. Don  :tipup:

stinkypete:
Thanks for getting the WGFD involved in IS!  I look forward to reading the questions and answers. 

wyohikeit:
SO here is a new Question

Why is there so much water being let out of Upper Sunshine now?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version