Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1679984 times)

Offline Gamalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #8220 on: May 10, 2021, 04:16 PM »
Has anyone purchased the Clam plate and seen what the "major cosmetic damages" are?

I am sure I would ask that seller this question. I bought my Clam Plate new for around $75 plus the extension adaptor for the Strike Master Lazer hand auger I use. Love it for sure. Major cosmetic damage could just be overly honest with some paint scratches and this ain't no fashion show out on the ice. One the other hand if it is bent, broken or missing parts I would avoid it. Some of these plates did come with soft metal shafts and if they were not properly chuched tight in the drill they could have rounded out. If the shaft is hosed then I suggest you just buy a new one and pay the price because buying and replacing the shaft would probably end up close to the new unit price.
If I agreed with you we would both be wrong!

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8221 on: May 10, 2021, 07:22 PM »
You are unlikely to get more details from Amazon- it is supposed to be functional. If not, there are free returns. I have not had anything not serviceable yet.

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8224 on: May 17, 2021, 08:19 AM »
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8225 on: May 17, 2021, 08:41 AM »
If you use Ryobi 18V batteries, Direct Tools has the USB power station for $12 through Thursday. I use the Ridgid version of this with the guts taken out to power my flasher. Cheaper than the battery adapters on Ebay. Unfortunately, it is for in- store pickup only.

https://www.directtoolsoutlet.com/Brands/RYOBI/RYOBI-ONE%2B-18-Volt-Portable-Power-Source/p/P743

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8226 on: May 17, 2021, 09:17 AM »
If you use Ryobi 18V batteries, Direct Tools has the USB power station for $12 through Thursday. I use the Ridgid version of this with the guts taken out to power my flasher. Cheaper than the battery adapters on Ebay. Unfortunately, it is for in- store pickup only.

https://www.directtoolsoutlet.com/Brands/RYOBI/RYOBI-ONE%2B-18-Volt-Portable-Power-Source/p/P743

I believe Home Depot will be having a RYOBI days sale toward the end of the month ..if Milwaukee power source ever drops in price I would make a purchase..
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Iceshanty

• Admin
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Unwilling to leave the fish I have not caught yet
« Reply #8227 on: May 17, 2021, 11:37 AM »
That was me 😒I needed a new shack as the 2006 otter was on her last leg. Couldn’t pass that great off season frabill shack deal up! Awesome!

good deal but its gone!

What's cooler than being cool? Ice cold

´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((((º>                                
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((º> 
´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><(((((((((º>

Offline Reinert

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8228 on: May 17, 2021, 12:24 PM »
That was me 😒I needed a new shack as the 2006 otter was on her last leg. Couldn’t pass that great off season frabill shack deal up! Awesome!

I got the same one on here a year or two ago, smoking deal and a good shack ,congrats

Offline Vandal78

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8229 on: May 20, 2021, 08:44 AM »
Has anyone purchased the Clam plate and seen what the "major cosmetic damages" are?

Recieved the "acceptable used" "major cosmetic damages" Clam plate the other day. Looks like it was used for some amount of time. Missing some nuts and bolts, but should be functional. Box it came in was absolutely destroyed.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8230 on: May 22, 2021, 10:15 AM »
clam floor 20.00 on CL MN

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #8231 on: May 23, 2021, 09:13 PM »
 Sportman's Guide is having a big Memorial Day sale I believe prices are good until May 28TH. Among the fishing items are some Striker Ice items. Men's Predator parka ($187.49) color limited to tan with black highlights sizes small,medium ,2,3,4XL and XL in tall. Men's Climate Parka ($239.99) color black with red highlights sizes 3,4,5, XL  and Men's Climate bibs($269.06) same color as parka sizes small,medium,3,4,5 XL .

Prices posted are for non Sportsman's club members and do not include tax,shipping and handling.   Also for you Hunters certain Optics are on sale. I hope this is of use to some of you. Everyone have a safe upcoming Memorial Day weekend.

www.sportsmansguide.com

Steve

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8232 on: May 24, 2021, 07:39 AM »

Offline ChaumontMasters

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8233 on: May 24, 2021, 06:49 PM »
Great price on a Buddy heater 51$ -acceptable condition via prime..

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002G51BZU/ref=ord_cart_shr?_encoding=UTF8&smid=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&th=1
Chaumont Masters
    Master Class Outfitting

www.ChaumontMasters.co m
www.Facebook.com/ChaumontMasters

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8234 on: May 25, 2021, 09:54 AM »
Good deal ...most folks will not go through a 5ah battery in a days worth of drilling with an Cordless drill/ 8 in auger set up ..the smaller battery may be a first ice option or not(no experience with 2ah battery) ..but should be a good ice anchor installer battery choice . The Milwaukee 2804 hammer drill bare tool is $149 alone .

Home Depot has a deal to get a 2AH, a 5AH, and a Milwaukee hammer drill for $199. Buy the battery kit and add the drill for free.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M18-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Starter-Kit-with-One-5-0-Ah-and-One-2-0-Ah-Battery-and-Charger-48-59-1852/315426067?irgwc=1&cm_mmc=afl-ir-10451-483420-&clickid=xuzVLUW7GxyLRAEwUx0Mo36cUkBz3OSUETFGTs0

Offline ran7ger

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8235 on: May 25, 2021, 07:26 PM »
 i love my 2ah's in the shop for the light weight, but they would never make it out on the ice. 

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac

Offline vanhln

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8238 on: May 29, 2021, 10:06 AM »
out of stock. Was a great deal. Wish I saw it sooner!

LOL....

Rd, I beat you out... Thanks badger...

Offline ChaumontMasters

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8239 on: May 30, 2021, 04:34 PM »
Big Buddy Heater- Reconditioned 79$--- But once you got to to checkout it will prompt you after a minute and they will give you 10$ off for joining their mailing list... I know most are on it but maybe use your wifes email? Or your "secret'' one lol.. Happy Memorial Day Weekend and THANKS Vets as well as active duty, especially the 10th Mountain Division out of Fort Drum!

Keep em comin Badger and Hardwater Diehard.. Thank you too

https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/mr-heater-factory-reconditioned-big-buddy-propane-heater

Chaumont Masters
    Master Class Outfitting

www.ChaumontMasters.co m

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac

Offline ChaumontMasters

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8242 on: May 31, 2021, 07:15 AM »
Shappell Ice Fishing Sled Travel Cover-- Used Like New condition 14$

25x54 Should fit a lot of single man flip overs or utility sleds.

https://www.amazon.com/Shappell-TC2-Travel-Cover-Multi/dp/B00AA7WWX6/ref=sr_1_25?dchild=1&keywords=ice%2Bfishing%2Botter&qid=1622425700&sr=8-25&th=1&psc=1
Chaumont Masters
    Master Class Outfitting

www.ChaumontMasters.co m

Offline badbrad2186

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8243 on: May 31, 2021, 07:44 AM »
major cosmetic damage

It's gone no someone got it
If you sit around all day and do nothing your a bum, but if you sit in a boat all day or in a shanty and do nothing they call you a fisherman

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8245 on: Jun 01, 2021, 08:21 AM »
CPO Outlet  Milwaukee 12ah batteryw/rapid Charger and Milwaukee 2804-20 Hammer drill ..$249..

https://www.cpooutlets.com/milwaukee-48-59-1200-m18-redlithium-high-output-hd12.0-ah-lithium-ion-battery-and-charger-kit/miln48-59-1200.html

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Add a Milwaukee M18 Battery & Charger Kit to your cart.

2. Choose your free item in the cart.

*Free item to be chosen in cart, and will automatically be discounted once both the qualifying item and the free item have been added. Limit 5 free items per customer. Offer valid until 11:59pm ET on August 1, 2021 or while supplies last. No adjustments to previous purchases. Subject to change without notice.

Offline Mike84

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8246 on: Jun 02, 2021, 12:14 PM »
Am I alone in thinking that there was a serious lack of end of season sales this year vs year's past.  I know that it was a banner year for license and fishing tackle sales so I can't say that I am surprised. Outside of drill sales I haven't really seen much apparel or other ice fishing gear on sale.  Curious what your thoughts are?
I'm just here for the ice fishing groupies..

Offline skifisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8247 on: Jun 02, 2021, 01:20 PM »
Am I alone in thinking that there was a serious lack of end of season sales this year vs year's past.  I know that it was a banner year for license and fishing tackle sales so I can't say that I am surprised. Outside of drill sales I haven't really seen much apparel or other ice fishing gear on sale.  Curious what your thoughts are?

“It is what it is!”
Why should this be any different considering all the pandemic pandemonium?  :'(
"Ice fishing...ah, the anticipation! 🎣”

Offline GBguy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8248 on: Jun 02, 2021, 06:09 PM »
If I'm not mistaken, most gear was out of stock before the season ended, so there was no need for retailers to offer any closeout deals since they had nothing in stock that needed to be liquidated. I did get 10% a new clam ice shack from a local bait shop, but you're right I didn't see much for end of season sales either.

Offline jrjach75

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8249 on: Jun 02, 2021, 07:54 PM »

I got in on some pretty good deals, but all before the season. Bought an ice suit in July, an auger in November. The only thing I bought this year that would be end of season on sale was a ice rod from DH Custom.

During the season, locally, ice gear was in short supply, I’m guessing a lot of stuff sold out during the season and not a lot left to clearance out

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.