New Hampshire > Ice Fishing New Hampshire

Last trip of the year

(1/3) > >>

SALMONEMIA:
Took my nephew last week. Ice looked good. He had a blast got a few nice ones.  I had vacation this week and planned on hitting the wp hard. Sadly the rains destroyed so much ice and edges it was very difficult to find a place to get on. The lake I was at last sat was destroyed on edges. Access is so difficult as most state access points ar near flowing water. Anyways finally located a fish able lake with help of a friend here on IS. We met up and headed out for some slab crappies. Gotta say they were stacked up very thick and some of the biggest I've seen. Lost count but the fishing was a blast. Thanks to Hottuna for the guided tour.

Brownbagger247:
Doesn’t get any better than that! Nice work and congrats, good way to end it.  :tipup:

WARRIOR_ON_ICE:
Nice pictures of those slabs, well done and it is always great to end the season with a good catch. My go-to crappie spot had 1 day of ice for the time I had off, and my team only that day, and that wad the season total. Not complaining too much because the pike fishing was terrific in the ADKS, but there is nothing better than getting into big crappies.

Hottuna5150:
Always enjoy fishing with you bud. Glad I could kinda pay it back for the white perch fests you’ve put me on. Cheers

DConICE:
Way to finish strong Wayne...  those are some great looking crappie.

Season over for me, switching over the gear today to be ready for open water.

Have a great off season, hopefully we get better ice next year and the fishing and the board will be much busier.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version