Canada > Ice Fishing Alberta CA

keho lake

(1/2) > >>

travisrcollier:
hey is there anyone out there who can tell me where the good spots are on keho lake ive fished there in the late sping and had great success on a len tompson by the boat launch but never through the ice. also does anyone have a good method for catching burbot ive only ever caught one.

king_fish#1:
Travis go to Eelpout in the topic drop down bar or just find it on the forum i startred a topic and i thinks theres 4 others with great info. if u didnt know eelpout (ling,burbot,lawyers)

travisrcollier:
hey thanks i will try these methods next weekend

travisrcollier:
where on keho would be the best chance to get a few pike. what time is the best. also does anyone know what the walleye fishery is like?

myfishstory:

--- Quote from: Travis C. on Dec 08, 2003, 10:54 PM ---where on keho would be the best chance to get a few pike. what time is the best. also does anyone know what the walleye fishery is like?

[
I've fished keho many years, summer and winter. Ice fishing seems to be the best at the east end of the lake. Just in the middle of the spill way. You will see many holes drilled and other anglers there
/quote]
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version