Author Topic: Two flashers in same shanty  (Read 1693 times)

Offline TheLionsFan

• Team IceShanty Regular
Two flashers in same shanty
« on: Sep 26, 2021, 09:59 PM »
Hey guys.  Possible dumb question here.  But, my wife and I have been using a Vexilar FL-12 for years in our flip over.  Now since we are transitioning to a big hub shanty, I was thinking of getting another FL-12 (FLX-12 now) so each of us can use one being that we wont be sitting RIGHT next to each other any more.  I was wondering, will there be a lot of interference using two flashers near each other or is it no problem?  Thanks!

Offline Doeslayer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Two flashers in same shanty
« Reply #1 on: Sep 26, 2021, 10:27 PM »
In my experience my vexilar acts fine around other vexilar.... Bring in a different brand machine and she does not appreciate it at all.... I wont let my buddy with a marcum fish within 20 feet of me or my vex loses her mind
Catch and release, into the grease!
"gotta be somebody needs some killin" ~ Major Payne

Offline TheLionsFan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Sep 26, 2021, 10:33 PM »
In my experience my vexilar acts fine around other vexilar.... Bring in a different brand machine and she does not appreciate it at all.... I wont let my buddy with a marcum fish within 20 feet of me or my vex loses her mind

I'm glad you said that, because since I posted my original message, I got really interested in the Garmin Striker 4 Ice bundle lol.

Offline TheLionsFan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Sep 27, 2021, 03:30 AM »
My bad, didnt realize there was a thread about this on page 2.

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #4 on: Sep 27, 2021, 07:43 AM »
Good video ..the IR on the Vexilar should remove most of the clutter ...most important  is ONLY ADJUST/PUSH THE IR BUTTON ON ONE VEXILAR UNIT TIL YOU GET RID OF MOST/ALL THE CLUTTER/INTERFENCE . If you just push the IR button on both units willy nilly ..you will pull your hair out and not accomplish the task. For the most part most Vexilars do play nice with each other(s) ..

Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.