Canada > Ice Fishing Saskatchewan

Recommendations Electronics Dealer

(1/1)

herschel:
I am looking to upgrade my hard water electronics for this upcoming season and will most likely be going with either the Lowrance Active Target or Garmin Panoptix.  I have done quite a bit of reading and for my purposes and either to them is going to work for me. 

Most of my questions come when I start to compare the different models/packages/setups vs. price.

I'd really like to work with a dealer to put together the ideal setup for me and would appreciate any recommendations other ice anglers might have.  While having someone in Saskatchewan or even Saskatoon would be ideal I am not opposed to working with someone online provided they are knowledgeable and don't mind spending some time with me.

Thanks

hardwater diehard:
Some video ..In the states I would lean toward Marine General and Reeds Sporting Goods ..up your way I am at a loss

Fry Flier:
May I suggest, https://www.gpscentral.ca/

jas270:
I’m located in Regina and I bought my Garmin 95sv and Livescope through RadioWorld.  Lawren Wetzel was great to deal with.  He was very prompt to respond when I had questions and does some good videos on YouTube.  There wasn’t much for local options at the time.  I understand that Balzers in Regina/White city is carrying Garmin products now which would be great to be able to look at things. 
I made my own ice kit - Summit Shuttle, Clam bag and Amped Outdoor Batteries and use the same package on my boat. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version