Canada > Ice Fishing Quebec

lac memphrémagog

<< < (2/3) > >>

FreshwaterPhil:
7-8 inches of good ice at Bryant's today

redbird:

--- Quote from: FreshwaterPhil on Jan 08, 2019, 05:50 PM ---7-8 inches of good ice at Bryant's today

--- End quote ---
alright cool thanks

redbird:
I shall bow my head in shame. Today was terrible, almost hit a giant Turkey, I get to Perkins, not a mm of ice anywhere. So then I bomb down to knowlton's, same deal, though someone was out boat fishing lol. Final destination at Bryant's, never fished there before so I was a bit deterred not seeing anybody and loads of slush, so said fuk that and headed back to Montreal. Epic failure, guess it's back to pike and wormy perch.

Bigunit:
Any update about the ice

FreshwaterPhil:

--- Quote from: redbird on Jan 10, 2019, 10:58 AM ---I shall bow my head in shame. Today was terrible, almost hit a giant Turkey, I get to Perkins, not a mm of ice anywhere. So then I bomb down to knowlton's, same deal, though someone was out boat fishing lol. Final destination at Bryant's, never fished there before so I was a bit deterred not seeing anybody and loads of slush, so said fuk that and headed back to Montreal. Epic failure, guess it's back to pike and wormy perch.

--- End quote ---

Perkins supposed to be last to freeze up, I believe it's the deepest part of lake. Bryant's should be thick enough for 4 wheeler after all this cold, but I haven't been there in nearly 2 weeks. May head back, possibly next week or the one after, after I have some guided outings with locals until then. I'd have checked Brome once in Knowlton, may try that one as well, as I've never been yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version