Alaska > Ice Fishing Alaska

New Members to Team Alaska, introduce yourselves here!

<< < (66/66)

msta999:
Hi all, I'm Matt, haven't done any ice fishing since I was a kid, back in the 70's. I live in Houston, Alaska and am just looking at doing some ice fishing locally for now. Great forum, glad I found it.

kasilofchrisn:

--- Quote from: msta999 on Mar 06, 2021, 11:55 PM ---Hi all, I'm Matt, haven't done any ice fishing since I was a kid, back in the 70's. I live in Houston, Alaska and am just looking at doing some ice fishing locally for now. Great forum, glad I found it.

--- End quote ---
Welcome Matt!
I'm in Soldotna but I hear there's some good fishing up your way.
Good luck!

msta999:
Thanks! I  have heard that too, thats why I'm looking at it again.

sawick92:
First winter in alaska. Used to beating up walleye, perch, lakers, muskie, pike in NY. Looking forward to this upcoming season. Located in Anchorage. Dont know many people and want to learn the area icefishing.

kwackkillncrew:
lots of stocker rainbows and char around town. most of the char are pretty beat up looking from living in the hatcheries. Head out towards the valley and you can find nicer fish. Big lake has some pretty nice fish in it. Thats were i normally go if i fish around town. Generally head 3-4 hours north for catch and release laker fishing. Not nearly as many people on this ak forum then there use to be but they people that hang around i generally pretty helpful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version