IceShanty Main > WindRiderGear

Need Your Help! Ice Fishing Sweatshirt Features

(1/6) > >>

WindRiderGear:
Hey all,

We asked the question about what ice gear you guys would want and many people answered a Tactical style ice fishing hoodie/sweatshirt since jackets get too warm a lot of the time.

So, we want to know - what kind of features would you want on an ice fishing sweatshirt underneath your jacket? Pockets, material, color/style, etc?

hardwater diehard:
Once again .. the high chest pocket with a interior velcro pocket ...big enough for a smart phone or rechargable hand warmer gets my game changer vote . 3 panel oversize hood ...w/no draw string ...maybe detachable. Windproof . performance fabric with a good warmth factor without bulk. Maybe Hockey style with a zip upper chest . No sherpa lining . Black...Charcoal grey ...Red should be enough color options

DR.SPECKLER:
Waterproof,warm and affordable.along with a inside pocket.the more pockets i have the more time digging thru them looking for something.jmo

Iceshanty:
Sherpa lined fleece zippered jacket has been my go to for over a decade now. Breathes well for pulling sleds and drilling holes, I throw on my coat if cold. Hard to find one with a quality zipper these days and the pockets are now too small for the stupid gigantic phones. Partial to plaid.

Iceassin:

--- Quote from: Iceshanty on Oct 11, 2022, 02:18 PM ---Sherpa lined fleece zippered jacket has been my go to for over a decade now. Breathes well for pulling sleds and drilling holes, I throw on my coat if cold. Hard to find one with a quality zipper these days and the pockets are now too small for the stupid gigantic phones. Partial to plaid.

--- End quote ---

I like this. Certainly gonna check into it. Thanks Scott.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version