Author Topic: Recommendations Electronics Dealer  (Read 1580 times)

Offline herschel

• IceShanty Rookie
Recommendations Electronics Dealer
« on: Aug 26, 2021, 11:31 AM »
I am looking to upgrade my hard water electronics for this upcoming season and will most likely be going with either the Lowrance Active Target or Garmin Panoptix.  I have done quite a bit of reading and for my purposes and either to them is going to work for me. 

Most of my questions come when I start to compare the different models/packages/setups vs. price.

I'd really like to work with a dealer to put together the ideal setup for me and would appreciate any recommendations other ice anglers might have.  While having someone in Saskatchewan or even Saskatoon would be ideal I am not opposed to working with someone online provided they are knowledgeable and don't mind spending some time with me.

Thanks

Online hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Recommendations Electronics Dealer
« Reply #1 on: Aug 26, 2021, 12:01 PM »
Some video ..In the states I would lean toward Marine General and Reeds Sporting Goods ..up your way I am at a loss

Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Fry Flier

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Aug 26, 2021, 02:35 PM »
May your tip-up spool while your flag raises with hopes of landing the big one.

Offline jas270

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Sep 15, 2021, 09:06 PM »
I’m located in Regina and I bought my Garmin 95sv and Livescope through RadioWorld.  Lawren Wetzel was great to deal with.  He was very prompt to respond when I had questions and does some good videos on YouTube.  There wasn’t much for local options at the time.  I understand that Balzers in Regina/White city is carrying Garmin products now which would be great to be able to look at things. 
I made my own ice kit - Summit Shuttle, Clam bag and Amped Outdoor Batteries and use the same package on my boat. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.