The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Driving On State Gamelands  (Read 938 times)

MikeThePike

Driving On State Gamelands
« on: Feb 18, 2006, 05:03 PM »
I know some gamelands are closed to all unauthorized vehicles and you'll get a ticket if you do but does anyone know how much the fine is?

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • VEX, is sure an expensive depth finder..
Re: Driving On State Gamelands
« Reply #1 on: Feb 18, 2006, 05:18 PM »
it all depends on the trucks owner!  if you display a good attitude, you'll go home free,,, if you display a negitive attitude, you pay the price,,,,,
The more fish we release, is more fish we all can catch.  b/c we all like to catch.   Catch, Photo, Release!!  Such an easy concept, but so hard for others to understand!!!!!

MikeThePike

« Reply #2 on: Feb 18, 2006, 06:01 PM »
I know the wardens back there ticket you without even bothering to talk to you so thats why I wanna know how much the ticket is for. I've met quite a few over the years that would let you go with a warning but we all know not all of them are like that. Certainly won't help that I still have NJ plates on my truck either.

Offline saphireblue99

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Feb 18, 2006, 06:12 PM »
Average fine for use of an unauthorized vehicle on game commission property is 50 to 200 dollars plus costs for first offense and 100 to 300 dollars plus costs for second offense. Got one for riding an atv at hickory run in '04 total was 152.50. So called court costs were 60.00 of that. :-\

MikeThePike

« Reply #4 on: Feb 18, 2006, 06:36 PM »
Thanks for the reply Saphire. I figured it'd be kinda steep. Looks like I'll b sticking to hiking back to the lake.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.