The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Wet Afternoon  (Read 782 times)

Offline Round Top

• IceShanty Rookie
Wet Afternoon
« on: Feb 05, 2006, 07:52 AM »
Saturday started out ( PRETTY Nice )  ;D But them it started to rain about noon as you guys on Hills Creek know . Fishing was fair , and  the company on the ice was GREAT as always . IceT how did you finish up ? Get with you this week , weather looks to be cooler for the week  :tipup:

Round Top         :tipup:

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • VEX, is sure an expensive depth finder..
Re: Wet Afternoon
« Reply #1 on: Feb 05, 2006, 04:11 PM »
roundtop,,,, i hear you with the rain,,,,,  we got soaked on sat at lake jean.... thank god we had our clam 2000 set up,, however,,,,we got lots of flags during the rain,,,,,however the clam saved us,,,,  and to the guys fishing without the shelters,, my respect to you guys........  hey SPUD,,, how did you make out on sunday??
The more fish we release, is more fish we all can catch.  b/c we all like to catch.   Catch, Photo, Release!!  Such an easy concept, but so hard for others to understand!!!!!

Offline THE Spud

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Wet Afternoon
« Reply #2 on: Feb 06, 2006, 06:07 PM »
 RV that sure was BRUTAL on Sat good to here you got some nice Bass did you check out Jiggermans carera set up I've been looking to get a setup like his since I saw it. Sunday was just as BRUTAL as Sat just snow and wind got some better size picks marked perch but only caught a few. P.S Ranger moved road closed sign to middle of road but after we unloaded shanty and gear like everything else at Jean carrying the stuff up that road after fishing was BRUTAL :flex:FRED
Join us on the 2013 Vermont Sportsmen's Tournament Series and The Northeast Icefishing Circuit .

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.