The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: Now that football season is over.............  (Read 672 times)

Offline drl823

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Now that football season is over.............
« on: Feb 06, 2008, 01:29 PM »
Well guys I thought we had it ..........but very very disappointed. Anyways, since I am a new member, I am a season ticket holder, and on occasion I have tickets available, my  fishing friend and fellow shanty member butchy54 has gone to some games with me. If you think you might be serious about going to a game or if you do go to the games, you are welcome to join us at our tailgate party. But if you think you might be interested in going to a game just let me know. I have 6 tickets, and during the season I have games available. When I do have tickets I might as well offer them to my fellow shanty members. 

Offline butchy54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Now that football season is over.............
« Reply #1 on: Feb 06, 2008, 02:12 PM »
drl823
You didn't tell them about the food.Well I will When you go you have to bring bags and bag's of food.DRL likes his groceries. :o If you guys do hook up with him you will  a time you won't forget.
I don't always Ice Fish,but when I do I always use Indian Hill Traps Stay safe my friends
[One of The G.O.D.S.

Offline Porter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Nationality: Porterguese of course!
« Reply #2 on: Feb 06, 2008, 02:13 PM »
Drl,

You just became every member's best friend :bow:  I'm sure alot of guys would love to get to a PATS game next season ;D  People think we ran up the score this year.... wait til next year >:D  I really hope we get a few young, tough lineman to protect Brady better though.  ???  - Porter

Offline unoman

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Feb 06, 2008, 03:08 PM »
Thats very generous of you....Post again next season and Im sure your PM mailbox will be full....

K

Offline jpete92

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Feb 06, 2008, 03:12 PM »
Dr Good thing you posted this after the season or people would have been banging your door down!  Great to have ya on board....  :tipup:

Offline BigG3206

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Feb 06, 2008, 03:50 PM »
The line for tickets starts behind me.   ;)

A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.