The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: Webster Lake  (Read 936 times)

Offline BigCountry17

• Team IceShanty Regular
Webster Lake
« on: Feb 02, 2008, 08:29 AM »
Just looking to see if anyone fished there today?? Just wanted an update on the ice cause I am trying to head up there tomorrow..Thanks for the help
Tight Lines...Grill Going...Beer In Hand....Life is Good!

Offline emdancer315

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Webster Lake
« Reply #1 on: Feb 02, 2008, 11:48 AM »
I went during the week and their was about 10 inches of ice but who knows after the rain

Offline PatTat

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Feb 02, 2008, 12:23 PM »
Was there this am from 6 till about 11. Ice is about 6 inches and wet on top. Not sure how much longer the edges will hold, was getting a little thin when we left. Had another great day out there on the crappie. 2 more pin fish one was 1lb 12 oz the other 2 lbs. Last weekend we took 8 pin crappie out of there ranging from 1lb 12 oz to 2lb 9 oz. Good luck.

PatTat

Offline BigCountry17

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Feb 02, 2008, 01:54 PM »
FatBass just wondering if you and your group were still heading out to Webster Lake..Sounds like the rain did quite  a number on the ice..I wonder if it will be good still for tomorrow??
Tight Lines...Grill Going...Beer In Hand....Life is Good!

Offline trying to catch a biggie

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Feb 02, 2008, 04:44 PM »
About 8 inches of ice...edges are getting weak..water on top.... today i probally lost the biggest fish ever on a tip up at Webster,,,when i was pulling it in was about  25 lbs a weight on it...when the fish got close to the hole a TONNNNN of seaweed was on it...sticks weeds everything..all of a sudden the line snapped...the last ditch effort i shoved my whole arm into the hole pulled out about 10 lbs a weed hoping to grab other end of line....WHAT WAS THE FISH?/ HOW BIG do you think it was??? I could barly pull in the weed and fish...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.