Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1611983 times)

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #21660 on: Dec 03, 2020, 05:15 AM »
Morning all.

IFF.....fingers crossed you don't get sick  :-\  if you can get by w/o working, maybe now is the time to say good bye to Camping World

Eddie....hoping another shut down isn't in the cards  :(  fingers crossed the virus doesn't start spreasing at your job site

OG.....that must have been quite the experience   :wacko:  hard to imagine

WS.....thanks for posting the pics  :bow:  a much different look than any ice fishing tourneys around here  :roflmao:

IW.....at least you had a little activity  ;)  good luck today

TT.....congrats to your grandson  :thumbsup:  good luck during muzzle season

New dryer's up and running  :)  surprisingly Lowe's actually had a sale model in stock  :o 

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21661 on: Dec 03, 2020, 07:08 AM »
Good Morning ER's

Eddie hope you get the outside put to rest, and can move inside for how ever long that will last, for this month anyway

Jeff, looks like something from South America made a wrong turn.  Don't think it could be used to the weather now.

Pat, I really have to start thinking it would be best to part company, How I have missed the rona so far has to be a blessing.  The time frame from possibility being exposed last Monday as I said could actually not show any affects until after this Fridays test. I sure don't like the thought of being one to pass it on should that be the case.  I've been broke and without before, not a good feeling, but life didn't end there either.  News is reporting yesterday is now the highest day of deaths from it so far.   :( :( :( :( :( :(

Hope we all get through this.  Be safe and take care.
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21662 on: Dec 03, 2020, 07:58 AM »
IFF.....maybe take a break from working until the worst of this pandemic is over, a vaccine is readily available and the spread has slowed down  :unsure:  you may find you are quite able to stay out of the poor house w/o the added income from working. Better to be alive and have to stick to a tight budget, than be sick or possibly worse  :( 

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21663 on: Dec 03, 2020, 08:00 AM »
Well -2 as I started work this morning, so has to be building more ice to get on here and there. hopefully can get all the to do's done and convince the wife for some R&R on the ice this weekend for all of us.  But if not might just head out for a couple hours of chasing birds around.  Has anyone had any Monster cookies, my Mom showed me the recipe from Paula Deen and it is a no flour recipe with lots of peanut butter if you like that kind of thing, made some more last night and tried with no added extras, and then added some peanut butter chips, chocolate chips, and m&m's, so far everyone liked them with nothing and then with the added, the first batch was for Rob going back to Saudi to work and had the raisins added as well but I guess I am the only one in the house here that likes raisins, oh well more for me at that point.  Thoughts and prayers for all those who are sick or been exposed have a good rest of the week and great weekend.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21664 on: Dec 03, 2020, 02:10 PM »
Bud Stay Safe get the F out of there      Walkable ice here now going out later today or tomorrow   

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #21665 on: Dec 03, 2020, 06:45 PM »

Good evening ER's,
            Steve........ I just found out that our rifle season ends Saturday. It use to end on Sunday's, but for some reason they have changed it this year. It's a good  thing my son straightened me out. I would have gone out on Sunday if I didn't. Get a deer by Saturday. Huh.

IW

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #21666 on: Dec 03, 2020, 08:46 PM »
Good evening reached the upper forties today rain showers coming tomorrow. I see Rebelss posted in the Covid thread that his mom is now responsive and recovering coming home from the hospital.
Old Goat must be a different experience fish with the many other people around you. Hope you had a good first outing on the ice.
Whopper Stopper thank you for posting the photos from the Brainard event.
Eddie the jelly went well with the corn muffins. IF the weather allows your crew should be able to finish the marble work next week.
Ice Wanderer hope that parrot finds it's way home or owner goes looking for and finds it. Good you have the riffle season dates straightend out.
Wallyworld glad you found a new dryer and have it installed and running.
IFF sorry to hear Corona virus is running through your work place. Stay safe and healthy.
Fish/hunt4ever may you be able to ice fish this weekend.

Stay safe and have a good night.
 Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #21667 on: Dec 04, 2020, 02:31 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Partly cloudy skies and 32 this am, high of 44 today.

Jeff...have seen dogs and cats before while hunting, but I’ve never seen a parrot!...that’s a freaking classic!!  Hope your appointment went well, best of luck in the woods today...hope a buck shows up!   :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:
  Wally... glad the dryer issue is over and done with, good deal.  :clap:  Any word from Mr.WW on the hunting...best of luck to him!   :thumbsup:
  Bud...best wishes today, got you covered in thoughts and prayers Sir. Might be a good time to just collect unemployment for a bit until things settle down? :thumbsup:
  FH4...will have to look up the cookie recipe, peanut butter cookies rank high on my list!  ;D  Will be looking forward to your maiden voyage on the ice, best of luck!   :thumbsup:
  OG...you lucky stiff, can’t wait to hear how you made out on the ice!   :clap:  :tipup:
  Steve...we stopped the jackhammers after we reached 60 stones out yesterday...next weeks weather looking iffy. Figured a smaller hole was easier to fill than a larger one, lol.  :thumbsup:
  Marv...any of the lakes near you starting to form any ice yet?  Looks like it will be a while before walkable ice around here... :%$#!:

TGIF...can’t wait to end the day already! Might take off at noon and get the last couple of hours in hunting today, will have to see how the day goes, lol.
  No new news to share on the possible shutdown. Hopefully it was just a rumor, but see California is locking down and our Governor and theirs seem to be on the same wave lengths...will leave it there.
  Cawfee’s on...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing & hunting!

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21668 on: Dec 04, 2020, 04:08 AM »
Good Morning ER's hope all are well. Eddie hope to shake the rust off today. It will be mainly to test ice for evening fishing and going farther out as ice gets thicker. WW glad you got the new dryer and didn't have to get one earlier than you did. IW sounds like your hunt was fun. I got 4 rods set up now but will limit myself to 2 today if I make it out. Spikes are the menu.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21669 on: Dec 04, 2020, 04:30 AM »
  Good evening ER's,
            Steve........ I just found out that our rifle season ends Saturday. It use to end on Sunday's, but for some reason they have changed it this year. It's a good  thing my son straightened me out. I would have gone out on Sunday if I didn't. Get a deer by Saturday. Huh.

IW
I just checked the Hunting Guide, its says Dec. 6th with MZ open on Dec. 7th...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #21670 on: Dec 04, 2020, 04:52 AM »

Good morning Eddie, OG, ER's,
                          It's 31* and partly cloudy here on my hill. Mixed weather reports from the guessers. ::)
                          OG.........I'm jealous that you have fishable ice, we're a long way off from any here. :thumbsup:
                          Eddie..... I hope the governor doesn't shut down your work. :flex: Yeah seeing that parrot sure was interesting to say the least. :woot:
                          Wally......You lucked out, every time I go for an appliance, they say the have to order it. Good going. :clap: :flex:
                          Bud........You be careful, this covid thing has no boundaries.  :blink:
                          Marv.......You probably have all your gear ready to go, do you have any fishable ice, is Shamu ready? ???
                          FH4........You'll probably be fishing on some ice this weekend, good luck. :thumbsup:
                          H2l.........What's this # at the top of the license mean, my son told me it was the closing date.

Nothing to exciting in the woods yesterday but I'll be back out this morning and this afternoon.
                          I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #21671 on: Dec 04, 2020, 05:22 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

It’s 28, getting close to 40 again today. Something has is to change if we want good ice by Christmas. Yesterday I took a ride to my spearing lake and other than a skim extending out 100 yards it was wide open.

Eddie rumors are the work of the devil, I have started hundreds over the years :roflmao: :roflmao: Best of luck in the woods if you sneak out early :thumbsup:

OG Best of luck if you make it to the lake :icefish: Be careful.

IW the area you posted the pictures of looked dang good. I bet it won’t be long and something with bones is going to show up :thumbsup: Shamu is basically ready, I have a couple minor things I need to do but they won't take long.

WW Congrats on the new dryer :thumbsup:

Bud I think the others are right. At least take a break until the Covid turns the corner.

Yesterday seemed to be nonstop running around. I got my walk in and after that I had 2 different tree calls. I went to look at both of them that were compliments of past customers. I ended up telling them both that the jobs were bigger than I wanted, due to lack of equipment. Neither one would take no for an answer, I hate that. I told them both weather dependent (spearing), I would think on it.

Today I have a job across the street for my neighbor. The s-i-l is going to give me a hand getting it down. I have to chip the brush but all the wood stays.

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21672 on: Dec 04, 2020, 05:24 AM »
IW, I am thinking that the DEC 5 is the Region where you bought your license. I wouldn't think they would put the closing date on it as they don't know where or what you are hunting, I.E., bow, MZ, North or South. All I know is I may hunt Sunday morning.
34* and light rain/snow right now. May go out for a mid-day hunt. Didn't see anything yesterday. Did hear one blow as I was coming out after legal shooting time. Wed. night I saw 3 about 50 yards from the jeep as I was coming out, pretty sure it was the doe with 2 fawns. Someone hit one with a car about 75 yards from where I have been hunting, doe.
Wife got her PICC line removed.
WW, glad you were able to find a dryer and ON sale.
IFF, stay safe.
Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #21673 on: Dec 04, 2020, 05:37 AM »
H2l....Thanks for the explanation, it makes good Sense.

IW

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21674 on: Dec 04, 2020, 06:32 AM »
Oh here is a good one, got a text msg at 4:59 AM that read, its been a tough year with a link to get a deposit of $2500 dollars, of course its fishing for your account number.  Of course its a scam.  :%$#!: :%$#!: hope they rot in hell.

34* now and heading to 60 today, the warming trend is back, after teasing us with ice making temps.  Which is going to make it dangerous for those that don't use caution.  Not going to be me.

Ah good coffee is on.

Stay safe all.
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21675 on: Dec 04, 2020, 07:03 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....there's always someone waiting to take advantage of others during hard/fearful/sad times  :nono:  :%$#!:

WS....stick to your guns on refusing jobs that outside your comfort zone for whatever reason   ;)

IW/H2L.....good luck filling those tags fellas  :flex:

OG......careful on that early ice sir  :icefish:  no polar plunges allowed here  :nono:

Eddie....how are things at your Mom's home  ???

Another dark dreary day outside, seeing the sun sure would be nice  @) Nothing much on the planner, maybe do some gift wrapping  ;)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #21676 on: Dec 04, 2020, 10:53 AM »
 Good morning in the upper forties with partly cloudy sky. I had my haircut this morning barbershop had a local news channel on their TV. The young lady cutting my hair (late twenties) was surprised when they broadcasted that even after receiving the Corona virus vaccine you can still get the virus. I told told her is like a flu shot and only gives you some protection. She asked me how did they control/stop the Spanish Flu pandemic told her I needed to research that topic. So when I got home Googled the Spanish Flu since there were no vaccines they had to let the flu run it's course and people who survive it develop natural immunity. Some doctors prescribed taking up to 30 grams of asprin daily. Research now shows that over 4 grams of asprin daily is toxic. The high doses caused hyperventilation and fluid bluid up in lungs which killed many people. Also a little trivia tidbit for you the flu did not start in Spain since World War 1 was till going on and most of Europe and the U.S. had news media blockage most countries did not report on the flu. Spain was a neutral country during the war and it's news media was not blocked so only country issuing reports on the flu. Everyone that was in the barber shop thinks we we see another round of shut downs after Christmas.
Eddie guess time and the weather will dictate if the marble work gets finished this year with your crew having to erect some type of tents and bring in heaters. Best to you with any hunting this afternoon and weekend.
Old Goat may you find ice you feel safe fishing on and pull a few fish through your holes.
Hunts2long your wife must be happy to have the PICC line removed. Thank you for the info. on NY.North zone big game riffle season closing date for this year. I believe you are correct and the DEC % on Ice Wanderer's license is for his hunting/fishing region. Best to you with today's and any weekend hunting.
Ice Wanderer when I first looked at the parrot photo thought it might be some type of pheasant as there was some ground feature behind the bird that could pass for a tail  given a quick glance at the photo.
 May you see some deer activity in the woods today and this weekend.
Whopper Stopper unless the weather turns colder don't think my area will see good ice until some time in January. Some years we can get out on small ,shallower lakes in higher elevation areas by Christmas. Nice to have folks referring you for trees jobs but a problem when people will not listen to you about not having the proper equipment to do a job. When you give your estimates inflate them some with explanation that you need to bring in extra help and possibly rent some equipment.
IFF lots of scams and info. fishing going around these days. I've been getting Emails with just a first name and last inital for months most  have no message just an attachment now I just delete them all.
Wallyworld it does sound like a good day for you to start wrapping Christmas presents and catch up on any house work.

Have a good Friday. Best to all hunting and fishing.
 Steve

Offline WarBonnett

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #21677 on: Dec 04, 2020, 01:27 PM »
   Good afternoon all !

Jeff, what you saw in the woods was a GOLDEN PHEASANT, the flashy cousin to the ring neck !

warbonnett

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21678 on: Dec 04, 2020, 05:01 PM »
Good afternoon all just came off the ice. There were about 8 others out there. Walking out was a little spooky cracking almost every step. I stayed closer to shore than the others. Fished in 3 feet of water. Not a bite in 2 hrs. The other fisherman would catch one once in awhile. Right before I left a guy had a bite on his shiner it moves the pole then starts taking it to 45* into the hole  the guy starts running  for it and before he could grab it it's gone he stuck his arm in and tried but to no avail. My score 1 striped kitty   but did enjoy my time on ice.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #21679 on: Dec 04, 2020, 05:04 PM »
Glad you had a safe and fun outing OG.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #21680 on: Dec 04, 2020, 05:19 PM »
   Good afternoon all !

Jeff, what you saw in the woods was a GOLDEN PHEASANT, the flashy cousin to the ring neck !

warbonnett
       I was just getting on IS to report the same thing. But still very strange to see it.  From my view it looked parrot like except for the tail. It is a very colorful bird.  Thank you for informing me of this .

IW

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #21681 on: Dec 04, 2020, 10:12 PM »
Good evening, Old Goat good to read you got your first ice fishing trip of the 2020-2021 season in may the fish be feeding on your next outing.
WarBonnet thank you for the information on the bird in ice Wanderer's photo. So my initial guess was correct that the bird was some type of pheasant. Hope all is still good with you and the family.

Have a good night. Best to all hunting and fishing tomorrow.
 Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #21682 on: Dec 05, 2020, 05:28 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Fairly calm 35*, might see some snow showers today, high of 37.

Steve...amazed at some of the things learned on this thread! Thanks for the schooling on the Spanish Flu, had absolutely no knowledge about the prescribed aspirin overdoses that took place...will share that.   :thumbsup: :woot:
  Jeff...be it a parrot or the Golden Pheasant that it was, one thing for sure is this...it was a freaking classic moment!!  :roflmao: :clap:  Never seen anything like it in the woods deer hunting...that could very well be the best shot you ever made! Thanks for sharing it with us,  Best of luck today Sir!    ;D :thumbsup:
  OG... congrats on the first trip out...played it smart, made some memories, didn’t get baptized or lose any equipment!   :clap:  Good luck over the weekend hooking up with a few!   :icefish:
  WarBonnett...thank you for identifying the Golden Pheasant, what a beautiful bird!  :thumbsup:   I’m still baffled how or why it showed up in the Adirondack Mountain woods that Jeff hunts here NY? Wondering if they were stocked by our DEC...will have to look into that. 
  Wally...things at the nursing home continue to be troubling. Right now there are 7 residents in the isolation unit and 12 staff out on quarantine. We are getting good steady daily reports, but as much as you look forward to their arrival, you always seem to get the dreaded feeling of what they may reveal. So far so good in my Moms case, today we will get the results of her most recent COVID test...fingers crossed!   :thumbsup:
  Bud...so many scammers out there trying to put the whammy on everyone, dirtbags!   :%$#!:  Hope the weather changes back to making ice again out there for you soon, but that Colorado weather is about as unpredictable as it gets, lol... :thumbsup:
  H2...best of luck filling out that tag this weekend! We’ll be pulling for ya here!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...X2 on Wally’s reply, go with your comfort zone!   :thumbsup:   Can’t wait for the spearing adventures to start again...hopefully you get some good weather soon!   :thumbsup:

Forgot we had the grandchildren scheduled for this weekend, so I put off hunting this am, might get an afternoon stand in. Going for a Christmas tree this morning with the kids, and preparing for another lecture from my wife on how next year “ we should get a fake tree “, lol. Call me old fashioned, I still like a real tree and the fresh smell of pine. Shoot, even the dried needles that poke through your socks tend to bring a smile when someone complains!!   :roflmao:  Just not ready to fold on this one yet... ;D
  Cawfee’s on...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing & hunting!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #21683 on: Dec 05, 2020, 05:49 AM »
Good morning Eddie! Good morning everyone :bow:

16 heading to 38 by days end. Most lakes have a nice glass like skim on them, hopefully the snow stays away.

Eddie prayers sent your Moms test is negative. I am with you on the real Christmas tree, yesterday we went and found ours. X2 on the pheasant being a "classic moment" :roflmao: Best of luck if you make it out this afternoon. :thumbsup:

IW/h2l,  Best of luck if heading to the woods :thumbsup:

WW is Mr WW back at camp? If he is may today be the day :thumbsup:

I have to help my wife get some Christmas stuff down and then I am going to start an a bigger tree job. All next week is supposed to be warm so I might as well get something done.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21684 on: Dec 05, 2020, 06:54 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....have fun tree hunting today and enjoy the time with the grandkids  :thumbsup:  prayers for your Mom and the others at her home  :(

OG.....congrats on getting on the early ice w/o any splash downs  :bow:  :woot: 

MrC....thanks for the Spanish Flu info, funny how there are people who think "herd immunity" is the way to go with covid instead of looking to a vaccine  :unsure: maybe those folks have read about the aspirin od's from that era   :whistle:

IW/H2L.....fingers crossed today's the day   ;)2

WS.....yes MrWW has returned to his stand for a few days again, like many others this year he's struggling to stay optimistic  ::)  hope the tree work goes well   :flex: 

IFF.....fingers crossed you're still feeling ok  ;)

WarBonnet....thanks for dropping in with the pheasant info, pretty amazing for IW to stumble on one in NYS I would think  :thumbsup:

Looks like a big storm coming up the east coast today, thankfully we're not going to get hit by this one, maybe a dusting to an inch  :clap:

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21685 on: Dec 05, 2020, 07:11 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 40 degrees here and raining. Supposed to get up to possibly 10” of snow today. My wife is off today so will get some stuff done this morning. She switched with someone at work so she could have Tuesday off to take me for more injections. Fortunately her trax is good in the snow. She hates my Jeep and refuses to drive it.

WallyWorld, Hopefully Mr WW is successful this weekend and that’s good your not going to get a lot of snow. How is the new drier?

Mason Eddie, Have fun with the grandkids and getting a tree. My wife won the war this year on getting a fake tree. Prayers your moms test is negative.

Whopper Stopper, Good luck with the tree job and getting the Christmas decorations down.

Old Goat, Glad you had a good and safe time on the ice.

IFF, Stay safe

I hope everyone had a great day and tight lines to those fishing on hard water or fishing. Be safe in the woods. God Bless

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #21686 on: Dec 05, 2020, 09:44 AM »
 Good morning rain falling with 5-10 mph wind temperature in the low forties. I was pursing this website earlier this morning saw Eddie's post and did a search for information on Golden Pheasants they like other pheasants are native to Asia. The Golden Pheasants are from the mountainous regions of western China they are ferral populations in several counties around the world including the United States. I could not find any information that the Ny.DEC ever raised and released Golden pheasants. I did find the a few years back the DEC started raising and releasing a hybrid cross of the Mongolian and traditional pheasant(ring neck) they went to this hybrid after having genetic problems in their traditional pheasant population after years of in-breeding. I have to do some grocery shopping today and want to get started on my Christmas cards.
Eddie we do share a lot of different information on this thread. Have fun selecting your tree with the grandchildren. May your mom's latest test be negative and ther other residents and staff recover from their infections.
Whopper Stopper hope you got all of the Christmas decorations out of storage for your wife. Best to you with the tree job.
Wallyworld may things turn better for Mr.WW at hunting camp.
Icefisher-45 may you receive under the ten inches of snow. Your and your wife take your time with the shoveling. i hope this next round of injections provide you some relief.

Best to all in the path of the Winter storm traveling up the east coast of the United States. To all hunting this weekend be safe and may you all harvest a deer.
 Steve

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #21687 on: Dec 05, 2020, 09:46 AM »
On my way home.
Stuffed in like sardines aboard The COVID Carriage.  🙄 🙄 🙄

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21688 on: Dec 05, 2020, 09:55 AM »
Good Morning ER's  I'm doing fine, still trying to sort things out, not sure how long it takes to start kicking one around from when being with someone that has it.  One source says if you test negative to go ahead and quarantine for 14 days.  So that should be easy enough for me.  I haven't signed up for home delivery but my neighbor does.  So if it comes to that could include any wants with their order. Coffee is one item that seems to disappear fast.

Doesn't mean I don't have the itch to fire up the MH and go find someplace to wet a line.  Got the registeration card for the boat, so went to the parks office and got that done.  Driving by the lake, see it had some skim ice, but still a ways off from having any to even think about walking on.  Unless your a duck or sea gull.

OG, nice you got to get a line wet, even if you did pickup a little black and white kitty smell  :roflmao: but good thing is it wares off. better luck next time.

Looks like we will have some record breaking high temps the next 4 days, for December that is. ::) yup more roller coaster weather. :-\ :unsure:

Whoa Dave, I've not seen that on any of my flights lately, where your going must be a pretty popular place to go too.

I better get at it burning more daylight.  Stay safe.

Bud

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21689 on: Dec 05, 2020, 10:06 AM »
Good Morning ER's Hope all are well. Good Luck today for those out hunting.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.