Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1607554 times)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #21630 on: Nov 30, 2020, 08:48 AM »
Good Morning ER's  Was looking at the radar loop, looks like a lot of moisture heading up the east coast. Will be heading to work shortly, see a couple ice making temps here in mid week, so will continue to work on down sizing, time to put the warm weather clothing away.

WW my whittling is like me, in slower motion.

Hope the last day of November goes well for all.
Bud

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #21631 on: Nov 30, 2020, 08:56 AM »
Stopping by to let everybody know that I am still alive and well

I have not been fit to live with, the house sold last week, got beat for money not due the mortgage co., still havn't received any money from the sale yet

The lawyer and the real estate agent that we used will be getting phone calls from me shortly, and they won't be good

More later

Rebel - You did the right thing with the move - thoughts & prayers
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #21632 on: Nov 30, 2020, 09:13 AM »
Haven't been around lately. Been busy with lawyers and stuff.
Have managed a few timeouts for fun though. Been in Ontario for nearly 2 weeks and am still alive which is good. Between the Rona and the drivers that's a pretty substantial feat. 

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #21633 on: Nov 30, 2020, 10:12 AM »
Nice picture Dave  :thumbsup:

Glad you are still above ground :clap: :clap:

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21634 on: Nov 30, 2020, 10:46 AM »
Drifter.....that's a beauty, congrats  :thumbsup: :bow: :clap: :flex:

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21635 on: Nov 30, 2020, 10:56 AM »
Well the week is looking better to maybe get ice on the bigger lake this week high on Wednesday is 33. Need the ice there so I can maybe fish a spot I looked at this summer for the derby in January I know I will have time to fish before the derby just would like some safe ice to try it a couple of times before the derby. Been watching this spot for a couple years and have not seen anyone fishing the spot for the derby but know above and below some big fish are caught and the above spot I used to fish all the time. Well might try the other lake and see if I cannot catch a few walleye perch or crappie with the occasional ling here and there. The lake is usually on fire first ice have not been able to get out the last few years but a buddy caught one over 10 lbs last year out of the lake. The game and fish stock over 100,000 walleye fry a year in the lake so usually a good one to hit but if you do not know how to fish it you will go home empty handed and most the time even when you know what to do it schools you pretty hard. But cannot catch anything worth while sitting on the couch. Good luck and all have a great week.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21636 on: Nov 30, 2020, 06:54 PM »
Dave, dang nice fish, as we used to call them on Lake Michigan, beer barrel browns.

Got how the awning deploys, found why the furnace was not starting, and whoa, that thing is a real blast furnace.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap:  Looks like the full moon is up, pretty nice sight for me.

settled for left over Rib eye steak, and asparagus tips for supper.  found out the missing Parts person is absent because of he and his son tested positive.  He is in my opinion one that sure can't afford to have it stick with him.  He could have a real battle in beating it. Last I looked I will be the only cashier in tomorrow.

Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #21637 on: Nov 30, 2020, 09:59 PM »
 Good evening lots of rain here today very windy in the morning,brief thunder storm around 7 PM. Since I'm not sure what the coming weeks will bring made an appointment for a hair cut this Friday . Still above seasonal temperatures here in the mid. fifties again today.
Eddie to answer your question my BIL and nephew do not ice or open water fish. I did take my nephew ice fishing once when he was younger. I hope the bosses had inside work for you today. May the move to a new hunting area yield a nice buck.
Whopper Stopper that is one early hair cut appointment.
Hunts2long thank you for the eagle photos. May your nephew get over the Covid quickly. Safe travel tomorrow may your wife receive a good report at her check up.
Wallyworld thank you for the gift suggestion will be getting a gift card or two for my nephew. may Mr.WW be seeing more deer activity at hunting camp.
IFF may your coworker and his son make full recoveries from the virus.
Capt.JIM good to hear your home is sold sorry that there were some problems with the process.
Drifter thank you for the photo congratulations on the brown trout. May all the dealing with lawyers be problem free.
Fish/hunt4ever may you weather conditions hold and you get out ice fishing this weekend or next week.

Have a good night, keep social distancing and mask wearing. Best to all hunting and fishing.
 Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21638 on: Dec 01, 2020, 12:28 AM »
WELCOME TO DECEMBER 2020
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #21639 on: Dec 01, 2020, 02:36 AM »
Good Morning Bud, Morning Everyone,
   :tipup: Welcome to December!  :tipup:   It’s 52* here with South winds blowing this am, lol, temperature will gradually decrease throughout the day.  :cookoo:

Bud...glad you got the awning and furnace figured out, best wishes to your coworker with a quick recovery.   :thumbsup:
  Steve...we found some inside work to do after the rain started, so that worked out ok. Will keep you posted on the new spot!   :thumbsup:
  FH4...good luck with the new spot, will be looking forward to your reports!   :icefish:
  Dave...welcome back! That’s a beautiful brown, congratulations Sir!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Capt.J....sending my best wishes your way that everything works out on the house sale...dang! Good luck Sir!  :thumbsup:
  Wally...we made it to coffee break outside before the rains came, so that was a plus! How are things going at your bakery?   :whistle: ;D
  H2...best wishes to your wife with today’s appointment.   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...good luck today, maybe the deer will be moving to dry off from the yesterday’s rain!   ;D :thumbsup:

Short on time again this am...will check in later to see how everyone is doing....Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing & hunting!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #21640 on: Dec 01, 2020, 04:08 AM »

Good morning Bud, Eddie, ER's,
                           It's 34* and windy here on my hill. ::)
                           Welcome to the 12th month of 2020. I hope it goes fast and the new year is better than this one. :woot:
                           Bud .........Good job fixing the awning and furnace. :flex:
                           Dave.........That's a dandy Brown Trout. :thumbsup: :clap:
                           H2l...........I hope your wife's appointment goes well.  :thumbsup: That was quite an experience with the Doe, how do they know you can't shoot
                 them? ???
                          Marv..........I didn't realize you can get a hair cut that early. :unsure: I haven't had one since June, maybe it's time, I just don't like that haircut
                 feeling so close to winter. :blink:
                          Wally.........I asked my wife if she was doing Christmas cookies this year, that we should start looking for some of the ingredients now. :flex:
                          Capt..........I hope the sale of your house works out soon. :%$#!: :thumbsup:
                          FH4...........I haven't welcomed you to the best thread on the internet, so welcome sir. Good luck to your new spot. :thumbsup:
                          I haven't seen much in the woods the last couple of days, I'll be at it again this morning.
                          I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21641 on: Dec 01, 2020, 05:17 AM »
Morning all,

IFF......hope your coworker makes it thru the virus  :(  please be careful while at work  ;)

MrC.....good idea to get an appointment before another shut down comes along  ::)

CapJ.....fingers crossed you get the $$$ you're owed sooner rather than later  :whistle:

Eddie....no baking yet, still waiting to hear from the FD on their plans for a party  :-\

WS......didn't know anyone actually was focused enough at 6 a.m. to cut hair  :roflmao:

IW.....hope today's the day, good luck  :flex:

My 30 year old dryer died on me yesterday  :'(  guess I got my money's worth out of it tho  ;D  so looks like some unexpected appliance shopping today  :blink:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #21642 on: Dec 01, 2020, 06:15 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

15 degrees heading to 38 later this morning. The long range still shows 20's at night but 30's even 40's for highs for the next 8 days with lots of sun.

IW best of luck in the woods :thumbsup: The lady that whacks my hair is a stay at home grandma. She watches her grand kids on Mondays when they get dropped off at 6:30am, that's why she had me come at 6am.

WW best of luck on the dryer hunt. We are still waiting to see if the part for our stove comes, they said it's available but first it has to get here from China ???

First thing once it gets light is to get my walk in. Then I am heading to the garage for a day of puttering. I put my old push mower in yesterday and am going to go through it and get it ready for spring. This coming year it will be celebrating it's 30th season of trimming here and mowing at the shack.

Hope you all have  a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21643 on: Dec 01, 2020, 06:54 AM »
Frosty start to the day again. it might reach the lower 40's a couple of day during the week if the guessers are right.

Moddify so I do not lose this pos again.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

LOOKs like I lost it anyway. Now to remember what I posted yesterday! I am going to repost on the 2nd.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21644 on: Dec 01, 2020, 05:10 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, First day of December was warm. Hopefully this post goes thru. Using my cell phone. My wife has been home for the past few days. She is feeling better but seeing a neurologist in March because she’s becoming more forgetful. Next Tuesday going for last set of injections. MRI showed Stenosis under where they did the last set of injections.

Tom Turkey, Hope you had a good day.

Whopper Stopper, That is early for a haircut. Hope you had a good walk. Did you get the push mower serviced?

WallyWorld, Must be that time of year for appliances to die. Our next door neighbor said their drier died after 25 years.

Ice Wanderer, Hope you had a productive day in the woods.

Mason Eddie, Hope you had a good day.

I hope everyone had a great day and tight lines to those on the water and everyone was safe in the woods.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #21645 on: Dec 01, 2020, 10:28 PM »
Good evening ,some rain in the morning then a sunny day. It did feel slightly colder outside today.
Eddie glad your bosses had inside work to do once Monday's rains arrived and were able to get some outside work done early in the morning.
Ice Wanderer may you have seen some activity in the woods today. How much time is left in the NY. Northern zone big game riffle season.
Wallyworld I got stuck back in the Spring and had to wait until July to get a hair cut.So wanted to get one before Christmas in case things close down once more due to Covid-19 . Sorry to read about the dryer may you find a new model you like lots of new features on today's models. Best of luck getting the new dryer to last as long. Smart of you to hold off on the baking until you hear what the fire dept. is doing this year.
Whopper Stopper thank you for explaining early time for the haircut. Do you have the push mower ready for next Spring/Summer at the shack.
Tomturkey how did this weekend's deer hunting with your grandson go did either of you harvest a buck.
Icefisher-45 sorry to read your wife is seeing memory loss. Best to you with the next round of injections. May the stenosis not become an added problem for you.
Rebels I have not checked the Covid thread recently may your mother be on the road to recovery.
UFCreel be some time since your last post may all be good with you and your family. Also hope the virus does not affect your work place I think Amazon is in for a record holiday season and will need all of it's employees.

have a good and safe night.
 Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #21646 on: Dec 02, 2020, 02:27 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Feeling a little more like December should, 32* this am with a chance of snow showers, high of 34 today.

I-45...best wishes to you on your next appointment, hope the next round of injections show some positive results. Very sorry to read your wife is having some memory issues, thoughts and prayers are with her.
  Steve..we’re down to the last 150 pieces of marble to lay now...seems the supervisor wants to complete the mission before we go inside full time. Guess we’ll see how that works.  :cookoo:
  Marv...man, that’s a lot of miles on the lawnmower, they don’t seem to make things to last that long anymore!  :clap: :thumbsup: 
  Wally...by chance was that a GE dryer? Ours lasted about 25 years pulling duty for 5 kids, lol. Hope you had good luck finding another one yesterday.   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...will be looking forward to your report, good luck today filling out the tag!   :thumbsup:
  H2...hope all went well for your wife yesterday, good luck with today’s hunting if heading out.   :thumbsup:

Weather guessers called for a 20% chance of rain yesterday morning. About a half hour after we got started laying marble the rains came, lol. Off and on showers for about an hour or so...just enough to get some of the crew miserable and make for a crappy start. At least it was fairly warm out...  ;D
  Fingers crossed the snow showers don’t show after the starting bell this am, that might create another repeat of yesterday’s morale, Doh!  :woot:
  Cawfee’s on gang...

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #21647 on: Dec 02, 2020, 04:08 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                             It's 30* and we had a dusting overnight. ::)
                             Eddie.......As I was walking in the woods my head lamp shined on three sets of eyes, turned out to be three Does, it did get my
                    heart pumping. I thought for sure a buck would be close behind. Nope I was wrong a big goose egg again. :whistle:
                             Steve.......It rained on and off here all day, even some sleet at times. :blink: Our season end on Sunday. :(
                             I-45.........I'm sorry to read that your wife's memory is failing, prayers sent out to her. I hope the injections help this time around.
                             Marv........You sure got you monies worth out of that lawn mower, Doing all the maintenance that that you do keeps it going. :flex:
                             H2l..........I hope ypour wife's appointment went well yesterday? ???
                             Wally.......I hope you found a new dryer and don't have to wait for a delivery. :unsure:
                             Headed out in a few but have to be back around 8 am, I have an appointment at the VA hospital in Albany this morning.
                             I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21648 on: Dec 02, 2020, 04:31 AM »
35* and a light dusting.
Good Luck this morning IW.
The trip to the city went well. All checked out OK. They are removing the PICC line this morning. That will make her happy. She was in and out in less than 2 hours. Even got home in time to go set in the woods for 2 hours. Saw a doe, now up to 13 deer so far, one of these times it will be a buck.
Have good day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21649 on: Dec 02, 2020, 05:26 AM »
Morning all,

H2L......good news on the NYC visit  :thumbsup:

Eddie......fingers crossed the weather holds out today  ;)  as a matter of fact it was a GE dryer  @)

MrC.....no Christmas party this year so no baking marathon  :blink:

WS.....we have the same mower, 30 years old on it's 3rd deck, still oing strong  :woot:

IW....good luck at the VA appointment  ;)

TT.....hope your next post doesn't get lost  :-\

IF45.....thoughts and prayers to both you and Mrs45 for improved health  ;)

32* with just a dusting of snow this morning, guessers saying an inch or so by day's end  ::)  at least maybe it will be enough to cover the dandelions I saw in the backyard blooming yesterday  :o 

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #21650 on: Dec 02, 2020, 05:39 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

18 heading to 40 later on. Looks like 40's or close to it for the next week.

Eddie, looking at the weather map good luck keeping dry. I hope you will be able to get things finished and inside before the weather turns cold :thumbsup:

IW/h2l best of luck in the woods :thumbsup:

WW how is the dryer search going?

mr.clean my old mower is about ready for another season. It looks pretty rough but this past spring it started on the first pull, and I expect it will again this coming spring.

I-45 prayers sent for your wife, hope she can get over her issues. Best of luck to you on your next appointment :thumbsup:

A couple of errands to run this morning, not sure what's on my list after that ;D

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21651 on: Dec 02, 2020, 06:08 AM »
Here goes another try to get my post to go through. It was probably operator error that caused my modify to get lost in cyber space. I think I probably forgot to hit  save when I finished modifying the post. Can I blame that one old age.

28* to start the day. Our high south winds have turned to high fridged north winds.

ww I hope you found a dryer with no problem. Our 35 year old wash machine died last spring. We had a hard time finding one that held a big load of clothes. We ended up buying one with no agitator to get the size we wanted. I did a lot of the clothes but the controls on this one have gotten me out of that. Too complicted for this old fart. I am sure that this one will not last near that long.

marv That is a long time for a mower to last. They made things better back then. My tiller is 50  years old. When the original motor died I found a used one to replace it. My brother said I should have bought a new one. I told him this one was cast  iron while the new ones were nothing but tin. It gets a lot of use tilling food plots.

Drifter I love the color of the brown. We used to have a lot of those. Sadly the fishing on Lake Michigan has gone down hill pretty bad. I rember them being called  football browns.

I started cutting my own hair a long time ago. I was not gong to pay what may long time barber what he wanted for 6 minutes of work. The  wife finishes the back for me. When it gets colder I just put a longer cutting guide on.

H2l It is good to her your wifes appointment went well. I am sure she will be happy to have the pic line out.

Modify

Our fire arms season ended on Monday. My back hurt so bad I called my son to go hunt out of the tower blind as he had not seen many deer out of the blind he was hunting. I had seen 10 deer the day before. He saw none on Monday.

My grandson came down to hunt on Friday. He was able to shoot a doe at around 150 yards on Saturday morning. My younger son were able to show him how to skin and break down the deer before he headed back home with the meat.

I spent the last couple of days making sure I under stood the rules for the muzzel loader season that starts on Friday. You can use center fire rifles in the muzzel loader season but the  southern part of the state has restrictions on what they can be. They inclued my county which is north of there in it to. I had trouble finding out whether were were included in those same restrictions. I contacted my local CO on his private phone to get it figured out. I have had his private number for years as I taught him how to skin beaver. No restrictions on what center fire arm I use.

Our muzzy season ends on the 13th. Late doe season starts on the 14th and ends on Jan 1. I guess the DNR wants to get all of the deer shot off.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21652 on: Dec 02, 2020, 08:46 AM »
Burrr 17* this morning, Good day to kick back and light the fireplace.  Found I have a new kink in my back,  :o wonder where that come from  ::) can't be old age right  ::)

First things first, a coffee, then make a list,  ??? or I will have to find the list that I have no idea of where its at.  ;D One thing I remember I put on it was find out why the ABS light is on.  Might just be needed to reset it.  :unsure:

Capt Jim, get thing settled yet ?  Think I would need a straight jacket.

Steve, Good idea on hair cut, I better check and see if I can get another one this year.  ;D

found a box a Dazey seal a meal, it has a picture says "Nationally advertised by Arthur Godfrey"  Now how old is that ?????  :roflmao:

Well carry on, or carry over which ever comes first.

Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #21653 on: Dec 02, 2020, 09:45 AM »
Good morning in the upper thirties with cloudy sky and 15-20 mph winds. I had my radio with weather band on earlier 45 miles west of me in Sullivan county snow is falling higher elevation the me over one thousand feet. Where I live is about 5 hundred feet. Talked with my sister she got to the cemetery in Paramus,NJ. on Friday so our parents,grandparents and a few other relatives graves/niches are decorated for Christmas. WE were concern the cemetery might close with rising Covid-19 numbers it happened this past Spring state orders people were meeting at cemeteries and hanging out.
Eddie having some of your jalapeno-blueberry jelly with corn muffins. Hopefully you can finish the marble and keep your bosses happy.
Ice Wanderer thank you for the reply I thought the Northern zone riffle season was coming to a close. may you have a good VA appointment.
Hunts2long good to hear your wife's check up went well. I'm sure she will be happy having the PICC line removed. Best to you with the deer hunting may the next deer you see be a buck with-in shooting range.
Wallyworld guess the children will miss your cookies this year. How is the dryer shopping going find a make a model in your price range.
Tomturkey agree modern items are not made to last long periods of time . Good to hear you can use your center fire muzzle loader. Congratulations to your grandson on the doe.Good work by your youngest son teaching him how to field dress and skin the animal.
IFF may you not have a major problem with the brake system on your vehicle. those Seal-a-Meal bags must have been at the back of a closet or cupboard and behind or under other items. My family had a vacation in the Catskill mountains of NY. while cleaning it out found a box of wax paper with the old logo of my current employer guessing it is from the 1960's.

Have a good Wednesday stay safe and healthy. Best to all hunting and fishing.
 Steve

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21654 on: Dec 02, 2020, 10:31 AM »
Good Morning ER's  wow Dave that's a beauty. WS getting a lot of miles on the mower-my old snowblower is still going strong after a couple 3 or more years That must be an antique. A sweet 50.00 gem. Good luck to the hunters/congrats also. The Brainard  extravaganza is virtual this year. It sounds like any lake in MN now. How that can work out is beyond my liking. I did get a few pics back from last year but my pics do the event no justice to it's size and or quality. Ice is slowly forming at night then about 40 in the day I might be able to get on or go thru soon ( it's shallow only where I will try)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #21655 on: Dec 02, 2020, 02:57 PM »
The Brainard  extravaganza is virtual this year. It sounds like any lake in MN now. How that can work out is beyond my liking. I did get a few pics back from last year but my pics do the event no justice to it's size and or quality.

OG I know you have been wanting to post some pictures of the contest from last year. I just went on and grabbed a couple pictures so others had a better idea of the size of the contest. Hope you don't mind.

You weren't by chance wearing a dark colored coat were you?  :roflmao:

WS

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21656 on: Dec 02, 2020, 05:05 PM »
Thanks WS  I did fly the IS Flag when I was there.  My little 4 pics one good one of the US Flag and white tents is good the other 3 looks like boundry lines only bad. I added 2 shots of trees turning in back yard they look good. 9 total over 10.00 bucks but I got a disk to. Never got a disk before with a throw away camera.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21657 on: Dec 02, 2020, 10:52 PM »
Got msg from manager, that another of the crew has tested positive Wouldn't say who, but not hard to figure out which one, as there were only 3 of us in Monday.  First I can get another test will be Friday, and time wise could be negative Friday and positive come Monday, so no work for me.  So it looks like I am on thin ice or on top of the totem pole.  I'm now telling myself, I would rather be "Fully Retarted"  No need to have money and die before having time to use it.  After all we only go around once. As I was dropped from the work schedule, think that means the company is off the hook to pay anything for having to not work because of the virus.  Maybe its time to hybernate and dream of better days to come.

Down to shampooing the carpet in the bedroom, painting all done in the room that will be the renters, Will pickup the kids Christmas gift, run a couple errands and call it a day.

Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #21658 on: Dec 03, 2020, 02:32 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  29 under partly cloudy skies this am, high of 43 today. We had some snow showers come through a few times yesterday, no accumulation, just a dusting.

Bud...keeping you in you my thoughts and prayers today, best wishes with tomorrow’s test.  :thumbsup:  We found out yesterday that one of the workers on a different crew working down at our job site tested positive. Certain to hear more on that today.
  Marv... thanks for sharing the pictures, what an awesome event!  :clap:   The clock is definitely ticking away for our outside work to be completed before the freezing temps stick around. For some reason, whatever it may be, they’re adamant about getting every last stone in...one way or the other!  :cookoo:
  Steve...hope the jelly went well with the corn muffins, I’ll have to give that one try myself!  ;D   Glad your sister could take care of your families resting places for Christmas, well done.   :thumbsup:
  Tom...congrats to your grandson on taking the Doe! That’s pretty strange your state allows any type of rifle to be used in the muzzle loader season now...wonder what the reason is behind that? Please keep us posted if you get anymore info... :thumbsup:
  OG...all I can say is that had to be a mind blowing experience at the Extravaganza...that’s on my bucket list!   :clap:
  Wally...that’s too bad about the FD Christmas party being canceled, I’m sure that will be very disappointing to so many, but understandable. Praying for better days ahead!
  H2...excellent news on your wife, continued success to her!  :clap:  Best of luck today seeing that buck... :thumbsup:
  Jeff...hope your appointment went well, best of luck to you also today!   :thumbsup:

Heard it rumored yesterday from a higher up that our Governor may be shutting down our workplace next Friday, Dec. 11. Believe that is the start of Hanukkah and 2 weeks before Christmas...how appropriate. Guess we’ll have to wait and see how that works out.
  Demolition day again today, only 120 stones left to go, and with a little luck lol, enough time and weather to complete the project.  Cawfee’s on...

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #21659 on: Dec 03, 2020, 04:06 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                            It's 30* and cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                            Eddie.........I hope it's only a rumor and you don't get shut down. But you'll never know what his holiness will do. :unsure:
                            Marv..........WOW, that's a lot of people out on the ice, it looks like a small city. :whistle:
                            Wally.........It's too bad no Christmas party at the firehouse, you still could bake cookies and hand them out at a shelter. :flex:
                            Steve........Sounds like it would taste good, jelly on cornbread. :thumbsup:
                            Bud...........I hope you have good results from your test tomorrow. :thumbsup:
                            Tom...........Congratu lations to your grandson. :clap:
                            I didn't see anything yesterday morning but in the afternoon was a different story. First I saw this in the woods.

It looks like someone lost their Parrot. Then about an hour later a bunch of ladies and kids showed up.

I was hoping a buck would be following but I sat till dark.
                            I have another appointment at the VA clinic in Glens Falls this morning but I'll be out again this afternoon.
                            I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.