Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1610030 times)

Offline Gunflint

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #21540 on: Nov 21, 2020, 05:52 PM »
Smokin... God is good.
Veritas Odium Parit

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #21541 on: Nov 21, 2020, 06:05 PM »
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #21542 on: Nov 22, 2020, 03:29 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  29 under cloudy skies this am, high of 40 today.

OS...such great news on Megan, so happy for you all....big  :thumbsup: from NY!!!    :clap:  :
  Gunflint...don't think it could be said any better than that... Well done!!   :bow:
  Steve... heard some rumors on Friday of a possible shutdown heading our way again at the jobsite as well. Hopefully all this craziness will soon be over...believe we've all had enough already! Did find toilet paper yesterday!   ;D
  Marv...hope today that big one presents himself, best of luck Sir!   :thumbsup:
  Wally... will be looking forward to Mr.WW's report!
  H2...glad to read your wife is feeling better, great news!!   :clap: :thumbsup: 

Heard the first 2 shots of the season yesterday on State Land at 6:30am...twas still dark.   :woot:   The woods were quiet around my area until about 7:30 when someone shot. A few minutes later saw 2 Does high tailing it below my stand. Watched and waited for maybe a buck to be following, but never showed. The rest of the day was pretty slow....lots of squirrels! 
  Back out for the morning.... Cawfee's on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing & hunting!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #21543 on: Nov 22, 2020, 03:33 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                      It's 32* and partly cloudy. ::)
                      Steve........My wife read where Walmart is going to go back to 50 people in the store at one time. :cookoo:
                      OS............That's good news that Megan can join you for Thanksgiving. :thumbsup: :clap:
                      Marv..........Good luck in the woods today. :flex:
                      Eddie.........Did you get out?
                      Wally.........Good idea on staying home, my wife had plans for us to go to her mother's but we decided, we're staying home. :thumbsup:
                      Hunting has been slow, no sightings yesterday but I think that is going to change.
                      I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21544 on: Nov 22, 2020, 04:30 AM »
26* this morning.
OS, great that Megan will be joining you.
Eddie, I heard that it was pretty quite down your way.
Bowling has been shut down for 2 weeks so will be in the woods for a while this morning. Saw 3 does yesterday. Came within 30 yards of me, no buck with them.
Have a good day and GOOD LUCK Eddie....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #21545 on: Nov 22, 2020, 06:13 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

33 with a fresh coating of snow this morning. We may see a high of 40 later.

Best of luck to everyone in the woods today :thumbsup:

We came back last night as I have a couple things I need to do today and an appointment tomorrow. I may go back up to sit on Thanksgiving not sure.

Yesterday was a fun day in the stand, but it certainly was quiet as far as shooting went. I didn't see anything until close to 9am when a doe came ambling along. Altogether I saw about 14 deer all bald. I really thought I was going to get to see a buck at on point when 8 does and yearlings walked a half circle around me. The path they took, went within 60 yards of my stand, and not a one had horns :%$#!:

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21546 on: Nov 22, 2020, 07:43 AM »
Morning all,

H2L.....is the bowling shutdown covid related  ???

OS....great news Megan can be at your Thanksgiving table  :thumbsup:

Eddie....fingers crossed the shut down rumors are just rumors  :blink: 

WS.....bet the snow is pretty  ;D  maybe you'll find ice soon  :whistle:

IW.....are there quarantine orders for crossing into VT from NY ???

MrC.....seems doubtful infection rates/restrictions will be any better come December  :-\ 

Still no deer for MrWW  :(  the ones he's seeing are either does/fawns or out of range  ::)

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #21547 on: Nov 22, 2020, 09:47 AM »
Good morning overcast sky with light wind weather guessers calling for rain with a Wintry mix in higher elevation areas before switching back to rain over night into Monday morning. I was on my Inter service provider's news website earlier read an article on the different Micro-Cluster Covid-19 zone restrictions since my town is currently classified as a yellow zone business can stay open. I can see restrictions on number of people allowed in malls and stores being put in place if case numbers continue to rise.
OldSailor that is great news about Megan. :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:
Eddie I know your job site has seen lay offs over the Winter in past years may it only be rumors at this time. Be careful out on the state land the first few days of riffle season see the most hunters out in the woods. May you see a buck in range this morning.
Ice Wanderer does your Son in Law live close enough to spend some time on Thanksgiving with his grandmother. I can see retailers imposing their own regulations as to number of shoppers allowed in a store at any one time. best to you if hunting today.
Hunts2long sorry to hear about the bowling better safe then sorry .Glad you are seeing more deer activity.
Whopper Stopper surprised you did not see a buck with all those does moving around yesterday. If you get out for part of Thanksgiving day may you seal the deal on a nice buck.
Wallyworld think you are correct about seeing infection numbers drop before Christmas. The majority of Christmas shopping will be done On-line this year which will further hurt small businesses. May things change for Mr.WW and a buck come into shooting range.
Gunflint please feel free to become a regular 9:45 poster. I hope all is good with you and your family.

Have a good Sunday. Stay safe , good health to everyone. Best to all hunting and fishing.
 Steve

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21548 on: Nov 22, 2020, 10:30 AM »
Good Morning ER"s  OS glad Megan is cleared and ready for some turkey. Hope the hunt is going well for all hunters. It looks like the ice fishing extravaganza is late January. Tickets do seem to be on sale now 1/2 off. Thinking of going again and maybe fishing after too as there will be thousands of holes opened up. 

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #21549 on: Nov 23, 2020, 02:40 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Light rain and 42* this am, high of 45 today.

OG...now that you have been to the Extravaganza once, you'll be better prepared for it on what to take! You know we'll be cheering you on.. Go for it!!  :clap: :thumbsup: :icefish:
  Steve...did see more hunters this year in the area we hunt than in several years. Imagine just like the increase in fishing due to the Covid, more people took up hunting as well.
  Wally...will be asking the supervisor today directly if there is any truth to the rumor.... have an ace in the hole with another contractor if we get shutdown.  :thumbsup:   
  Marv... certainly no shortage of deer in your woods! Hope your appointment goes well, best of luck with your next hunt having that buck come by!   :thumbsup:
  H2...sorry they shutdown the bowling on you, that sucks. Hopefully it's only a 2 week setback. Glad you're starting to see some deer movement now.....best of luck with today's hunt!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff..we had the grandchildren all weekend, so my hunting was limited to just mornings. Saw 2 Does Saturday, yesterday nothing but squirrels and woodpeckers, lol. Good luck today if heading out.   :thumbsup:

Not much to tell on my hunting trips this weekend, but it sure was nice getting back out regardless.
My hunting partner bought a vintage M1 Carbine a few months back and hunted with it on Opening Day. He got off one shot at a Doe on the run, but missed. When I checked out his rifle I was impressed how short and light it was, but looking at the ammo, had my doubts of it being a good choice for deer....super small round. But, he enjoyed trying it out, and that works fine for me! More memories to share down the road!  ;D
  Not sure how long the rain is supposed to hang around today, might be a short day..Cawfee's on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing & hunting!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #21550 on: Nov 23, 2020, 04:00 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                           It's 39* and raining pretty good up here, I can really hear it on the new roof. ::)
                           Eddie........I think I'll sit today out, I'm not fond of going out in the rain. :blink:
                           Marv.........WOW....I wish I could see that many deer in a day up here, even though they were Does they're fun to watch. :thumbsup:
                           Wally........I don't know if there are restrictions or not but there are with my mother in law. :whistle: There has been a large out break
                   in Warren County, but mostly in schools and down in Glens Falls. :unsure:  Soory to read that Mr. WW is having the same hunting as I am. :blink:             
                           Steve.......My wife's son lives in Keene NH which has a high infection rate due to the college there, so he's staying put as well. :whistle:
                           H2l..........I'm sorry to read that bowling has been shut down. :%$#!: I bet you're giving today a rest like me. :unsure:
                           I saw more deer yesterday but couldn't tell what they were, just a lot of tails. Giving today a rest might be a good thing.
                           Doing our Thanksgiving shopping today, good day for it.
                           I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #21551 on: Nov 23, 2020, 05:23 AM »
Good morning Eddie, IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

25 degrees may see 38 later today.

Eddie hope you have better luck on your next sit :thumbsup:

IW Good luck with the shopping :thumbsup:

WW no ice here yet, I could still use the old boat if I wanted ;D

OG I am surprised they are going to have the extravaganza. Like Eddie, we will be pulling for you :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Not much going on here to report. I have a couple things that I need to do, then I will have to decide if I am heading back to the shack or if I am going to call it a season. Things get pretty quiet up there from Thanksgiving on.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21552 on: Nov 23, 2020, 06:06 AM »
42* and rain. The wind will be picking back up. Been a very windy Fall.

WW,  one of the week day workers tested positive so the 2 week shutdown.

Eddie, those M1's were a pretty good gun for our troops, short and light. Glad you had a good weekend in the woods.

Sat for about three and a half hours yesterday morning, saw nothing, heard one shot at about 7:30. It was across the road so had a pretty good idea who it was. When I came out the 4 wheeler was in the yard and my nephews side x side  was also there so I know they were out back in the woods. I waited about 5 minutes and I see them coming, my brother shot a spike horn. He told me the other day he was going to start hunting the last 2 weeks of season. I don't hunt behind his house much anymore, at least not until he gets to get out a few times. He was going to hunt this past week but his wife was in the hospital. He just wants to get some meat in the freezer so he doesn't wait for Mr. Big, he wants a good eater. He has done this to me more than once, go into the woods, sets down, shoots his deer. I keep telling him, he lives with them all year, they see him every day.

Have a good day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21553 on: Nov 23, 2020, 08:06 AM »
OG where is that going to be in January.  Got lots to do today, one being getting the title to the motor home, and batting down some things outside.  Cleaning the gutters out again.  Expecting a front to move in this evening with snow tomorrow.  See I got a forced update on the smart phone, and it still wants to force one to use options on turning it on. :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: finally figured out how to by-pass all that BS.

got to get a move on, will be burning daylight soon.

Take care all.
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21554 on: Nov 23, 2020, 08:11 AM »
Morning all,

H2L...congrats to your brother on putting meat in the freezer  ;)  haven't heard many shots around here which is unusual  :-\  fingers crossed no one else from the alleys gets sick

IW.....seems the virus has taken aim at our smaller, rural communities this go round  :(  better to stay close to home than take a chance on unknowingly spreading anything to family/friends 

WS....you know you want to go sit another couple days before hanging up the gear ;D 

Eddie.....glad to hear you have a "plan b" if another shutdown happens  :) 

IFF.....those updates and pass code options are a PITA  ::)   good luck with all of today's projects

A damp, windy, chilly day here. Not much on the agenda.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21555 on: Nov 23, 2020, 08:21 AM »
Bud it is in Brainard MN area couple miles from Brainard International Race Track if my info is right Jan 30th this year and tix at 1/2 off for 35.00. They will shuttle you in on bus with your gear. Starts with National Anthem and a canon blast to start Tournament  3 hrs. only. No shanties allowed. I took a few pics last year should have took many more I was to excited to get set up. I'll try to get the film developed and see if daughter can send on fancy phone.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21556 on: Nov 23, 2020, 11:28 AM »
OG thanks, I had a neighbor moved to Brainerd some years ago, Heard Mr. had passed away never got word about his Mrs.  Believe the son lives there too.

Bet there might be a place to park my Motor Home  ;D

So far so good Pat, got the gutters all cleaned out.  Now on to the next project.
Bud

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21557 on: Nov 23, 2020, 06:37 PM »
Bud the bait store very close to racetrack is open 24 hrs. This might be a good place to park overnight. If driving to ice leave very very very early as they close down one lane and while there is parking on side street at the ice it fills up super fast. You could move RV into BIR and ride shuttle in and back. I dropped off camera but said 1 week before ready to pick up.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21558 on: Nov 23, 2020, 07:01 PM »
I went my work store to return a propane hose, I had just bought a 5' one and discovered I already have a 10' one and got looked at like I was the plague.  Guess they don't all want to get tested.  Also that the retail store is closed, and only service department is working.  What they are doing now is curb side pick only.  Got my title for the motor home and called to get an appointment to register it.  first available is December 23rd.   :cookoo:  Marque on highway read "Travel Wisely, Highly infectious region  :woot: :woot: 

Must just about be time for Monday Night Football.

laters all.
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #21559 on: Nov 23, 2020, 10:17 PM »
God evening, windy here for most of the daylight hours after a cloudy morning the sun made an appearance . I talked with one of my cousins in Wyoming earlier Corona on the rise in her area (Casper) like many of us going to spend thanksgiving at home. Also talked with my sister and mentioned one of us should get to the cemetery before they limit hours or close access to the building where our parents and some other relatives remains are housed.
Eddie with many people out of work currently they have more time to hunt and fish plus it is a little easier to social distance in the woods. Good to hear you have a plan B if there are any lay offs.
Ice Wanderer many towns/villages with colleges across the country are seeing a spike in Covid numbers. I thought maybe some relative would be able to spend Thanksgiving with your MIL.
Whopper Stopper best to you if you decide to return to the shack for more deer hunting.
Hunts2long congratulations to your brother on his deer. May the bowling league be able to start up again after the 2 week shut down. IF your wife did go shopping yesterday may she and Lindsay show no signs of Illness in the coming days.
IFF good to read you have title for the motor home. Looks like DMV's across the country are back-logged with work. Sorry to hear the retail section of your store is closed to shoppers.
Wallyworld May you,Mr.WW and any family close by stay healthy and virus free saw on the news Syracuse area is now a code Orange Covid-19 cluster.
Old Goat like Whopper Stopper I'm surprised they will have the Ice Extravaganza this January. do you know if the number of people fishing will be lower at the contest.

Hope all of you find items for your Thanksgiving day celebrations. May those who have a family member fighting corona see them recover with no lingering medical problems.
Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #21560 on: Nov 24, 2020, 01:22 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  32 and breezy on the Hill this am, high of 35 today.

Rained most of the morning yesterday, we did some demo work outside and some of us called it quits at noon. Gave me a chance to catch up on some shopping and get some ornaments for the grandchildren to do arts and crafts with after dinner on Thanksgiving.

Bud...congrats on receiving the title!  :clap: 
  Steve...fingers crossed I won’t need to use plan B. We just had a big delivery of terrazzo materials yesterday so that was encouraging!  :thumbsup:
  H2...congrats to your brother on the spike, your turn now! Best of luck!   :thumbsup:
  Wally... hope to hear a good report from Mr.WW soon, baking today?   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...best of luck with the hunting today, would have passed on yesterday’s weather as well.   :thumbsup:

Didn’t get a solid answer on a shutdown yesterday, guess it’s all up to our Governor. ...will keep you posted.   Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing & hunting

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21561 on: Nov 24, 2020, 04:17 AM »
33* and not warming up much today.
I was a fool and went out for about 3 hours yesterday. Should have stayed home, the WIND was not nice. We will see what this morning brings.
The wife and Lindsay did not go shopping but the wife and Amber are going early this morning.
Have a good day and stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #21562 on: Nov 24, 2020, 04:45 AM »
Good morning Eddie, h2l! Good morning everyone :bow:

32 heading to 38 later today with a little snow going through.

Eddie it would seem promising that the terrazzo materials showed up :thumbsup: Hope you can get an answer.

h2l best of luck if you head to the woods today :thumbsup:

Today will be a day of putting my hunting gear away. I decided, I've had a good season without making another run to the shack. Next year I would like to spend more time up there during the rifle season. There are a couple things I want to do to my stand to make it cold weather friendly. I also, snow dependent, have a few trees picked out to replenish the wood shed. The last 3-4months have been fun, starting out with the bear baiting right on through. 

It's time to start getting my fishing stuff in order and get Shamu ready to go. We are a few weeks off for ice at the rate we are going, unless I decide to take a ride north.

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #21563 on: Nov 24, 2020, 04:50 AM »

Good morning Eddie, H2,ER's,
                        It's 30* and very windy here on my hill. ::)
                        Eddie........That's good news that there is a lot of terrazzo at the site, now if the Governor doesn't shut you down. :thumbsup:
                        H2l...........You never know what can happen, yesterday my #3 son didn't go out but when he checked his camera later there
                was a big 10 there when he would have been. :o
                        Bud..........I'm glad you got your title but this wait to get it registered is ridiculous. :cookoo: :%$#!:
                        Marv........I hope you decided to go back to "The Shack". :flex: Just saw your post, I'm sorry to hear that. :(
                        Wally........Yesterday was a good day to stay close to home. :thumbsup: How is Mr. WW making out at deer camp? ???
                        We did our shopping yesterday and saw a lot of empty shelves , I don't get this hording idea? :unsure:
                        I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21564 on: Nov 24, 2020, 06:00 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....seems all our lives are in "Uncle Andy's" hands these days  :-\  hope he decides your work can continue

IW....MrWW isn't having any luck yet  :blink:  don't think the bare shelves will get better any time soon  ::)

WS.....sorry to hear your season is over  :(  have fun getting the ice fishing gear ready   :icefish:

MrC.....looks like pretty much all of NYS is headed towards the "orange zone"   :'(  not looking forward to what happens when the cold weather actually arrives  :nono:

H2L.....fingers crossed MrsH2 and Amber get in and out of the stores quickly and safely  :)  good luck in the woods

IFF.....congrats on getting the title in hand  :clap:  sorry to hear stores are closing again  :(   did you get all yesterday's list checked off  ???

If45.....hope the mri gave the doc some answers  ;)

CapJ....any good news on the house yet  ???   

A trip to the grocery store on the agenda today, not sure quite what to expect there between bare shelves and possible crowded aisles  :pinch: 

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21565 on: Nov 24, 2020, 07:23 AM »
Good Morning ER's Pat well I did get the gutters all cleaned out, put up a piece of peg board for a neighbors 8 yr old so he can display his arsenal of water guns, changed the pressure regulator on my big air compressor that was leaking, I'm still in shock at the amount of ladies top, that were in the closets, 312 really ???  :o :o :o  Thought I might get the vent covers I want to add over the motor home roof vents for added protection against hail damage, but didn't get to it.  That will now have to wait. With the weather being what it is, I hope to now get on with the inside list and projects.  And like some can hardly wait for this year to end.

It was pretty obviously plain to see the managers didn't even want to see me on the grounds at the store as I might have been in contact with the one cashier that came down with rona like systems and tested positive.  Until I get a negative report, the store will remain closed until I or the other cashier can return to work. 

I put up a closet rod in the garage thinking of doing a Garage sale, ran out of room trying to hang them all up, so bottom line looks like I will just have to take all the ladies cloths and donate to the Good Will store if they will take them. 

News saying 10 inches of new snow west of me, got about an inch on the deck, and still snowing.

Now I need some good strong coffee.
Whoa, all of a sudden I have 5" of snow on my deck  :woot:
Bud

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21566 on: Nov 24, 2020, 03:27 PM »
Started out a 19* now up to 31 at 4 pm. We had a couple inches of that heavy white stuff on the ground when the wife came home at 1 pm. When I just looked out it is snowing pretty heavy. Radar shows it should be rain. I guess it could be called white rain as it is heavy wet stuff. I just took another inch or more off the steps when I took out a bag of garbage. It should melt off later this week.

Eddie Didn't the M-1 repalce the Springfuield A1 31 as the military rifle? That Springfield made for some great guns after they were cusomized by having some of the metal taken off of them. i wonder if the M-1  cpould be made not a better rifle for  big game with the right  bullets in relaods. I know that the 284 winchester I shoot was grealty improved with reloads I am shootng now. There is only on factory load available for it. I do not know  what the calber it is but my 284 is basically a 7mm.

IFF It is the  same here with getting in  to register a vehicle. Luckily I was able g to get my plates renewed at a Kiosk n a grcery store. You see a lot of vehicles running around here with no plates as the can not get the title changed.
Modify!!!!ww The wife stoped  to get some things she need for Thanksgiving. She said the store was packed. She saw a lot of people buying big turkeys. The must be ignoring the Govenmeeses order for no big gatherings. How are they going to get those turkeys thawed out by Thursday? Our has been in the rfridge since last Friday and is not totally thawed out yet.I am gong to roast ours tomorrow, carve it and put it in Pirex to warm up on Thursday. I put some of the juice from the bag with it to keep it moist. The carcas will go to make turkey vegtable soup.

I had the pleasure of hunting with my grandson over the week end. We have not deer hunted together in years. He saw a lot of deer but no bucks.

Marv I set up my pop up blind near where the buck with my name on it usually comes out. It is to far to shoot from my tower blind. The sight of it kept the deer from comming  down that food plot. Hopefully my son got it pulled today before the snow got to bad. I will build another blind in that  area next summer so the deer get used to it. Building a tower blind that you can bow hunt and fire arm hunt out of sounds like a good idea to me.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21567 on: Nov 24, 2020, 03:57 PM »
Good afternoon all  Whoop Whoop just got my ticket for the extravaganza only 30.00 at FF. until Dec. 1     Mr. Clean it's never official until the sheriffs there ok ice conditions. Covid could throw the curve ball but hoping not. I would guess less people if it's on due to virus stuff. Odds go up from 150 out of 10,000 to  long shot any way you look at it.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21568 on: Nov 24, 2020, 08:00 PM »
OG WTO  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap:

This morning I got the sad news that My Niece's Husband (Nephew in-law ?) passed away in his sleep at home, He battled cancer for 20 years, He will be surely missed by all the family and friends that had ever met him.  Among his medications were 2 years of the pill form of chemotherapy. 

I got my heavy wet snow cleared from walks, drive and boat cover.  Guessers are saying a high of 55 tomorrow, Could get the test report tomorrow. 

Hope to see reports of the hunters have successful in filling their tags

for a change of pace I fixed myself bacon wrapped shrimp, with bell pepper, onion on the grill, and rice on the side.  Pretty satisfying if I do say myself.
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #21569 on: Nov 24, 2020, 08:46 PM »
Sorry for your loss Bud!

Our sincere sympathies to you and the entire family.

WS

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.