Author Topic: Trout  (Read 1138 times)

Offline atarnacki

• Team IceShanty Regular
Trout
« on: Mar 09, 2014, 09:04 PM »
I was appointed today by P. Dona at his club pond in Deep River. He was allowed to bring 2 guest so me and my friend went and another one wanted to go so he got another club member to go so  I could bring him to. So we got to the pond BARELY in a foot of snow. We fished for a few hours and did extremly well for trout, I personally got 3 browns and Paul got 1 brown and another friend caught 1 rainbow. We kept the club pond limit of 4 trout and kept about several bass under 12 inches to manage the bigger ones in there. I'd say it was a pretty good day.

Offline kpd145

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Shove 'em in
Re: Trout
« Reply #1 on: Mar 10, 2014, 11:44 AM »
good stuff, sounds like a great day.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming, "Wow! What a RIDE!"--Hunter S. Thompson

Offline icefishingct98

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Bring on the ice!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 10, 2014, 02:13 PM »
I was one of the ones who went as well it was a great day I managed to jig up a few bass to keep me from getting skunked, overall great little morning trip
I live for pike,bass,crappie,pickerel, and anything thats big and swims! Can't go jigging without my vex!

Offline P.Dona

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • ><((((º> Bring on the ice!!
« Reply #3 on: Mar 11, 2014, 05:51 AM »
Mission accomplished , Guys !!  I was hoping to see one trout through the ice.  My first trout through the ice was at 7:30 I could have went home happy .
To see 5 caught out of there is awesome !  It's very stingy on the ice !

Offline atarnacki

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Mar 12, 2014, 09:45 PM »
They are holding over well in there

Offline icefishingct98

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Bring on the ice!
« Reply #5 on: Mar 13, 2014, 05:42 AM »
They are doing great in there Paul no doubt
I live for pike,bass,crappie,pickerel, and anything thats big and swims! Can't go jigging without my vex!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.