Author Topic: went to gardeners sun  (Read 1233 times)

Offline 42 crew

• IceShanty Rookie
went to gardeners sun
« on: Feb 08, 2010, 05:55 AM »
setup at 7:00 ran flags a all morning only caught pickeral almost ran out of bait. was very windy too :P :P

Offline Yukon Roz

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: went to gardeners sun
« Reply #1 on: Feb 08, 2010, 09:15 AM »
fished gardners sat. with 2 friends from work from 1 pm to 8.30 pm 1 keeper wally 1small wally and a17 inch small mouth  plus 10 plus pickeral a good day for all ..

Offline eiderz

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Feb 08, 2010, 10:11 AM »
Think I saw you at the launch YR, I was loading up an atv at about 8:30. In regards to your query about cleaning fish at the launch, dumping the racks is a no-no.

Offline Yukon Roz

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 08, 2010, 10:39 AM »
For me I know it is wrong but I wanted to know what most people thought about it , my dog ate most of a       crappie before I could stop him ... Nice talking to you sat. night..

Offline eiderz

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Feb 08, 2010, 10:48 AM »
Lots of slobs around, my dog is always looking for trash to get into. Although probably not trash but rather a breakaway from a dock, last week we hit a 2x4 with the shanty sled. The 2x4 was frozen in the ice directly in front of the launch. 6" square hole right through the front of the sled, now it fills with snow when towed.

Offline 42 crew

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Feb 09, 2010, 05:45 AM »
yea we were at north end of lake by campground picked up beer cans by old fire. going to venture out in storm wednsday maybe have some luck ??? :tipup:

Offline eiderz

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Feb 09, 2010, 06:48 AM »
Monday night, only guy on the lake, 2 wallys, one keeper and a half dozen nice crappies. Gonna jig for the crappies next time. Might go again tonight, but don't think I can get away with it Wednesday. Have to be at home for the end of the world, as foretold by the weatherman. ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.