Author Topic: Trekker DLX by Frabill not availabe this season?  (Read 1499 times)

Offline Overly Hackled

• Team IceShanty Regular
Trekker DLX by Frabill not availabe this season?
« on: Oct 29, 2009, 09:03 PM »
I've been trying to find the Trekker DLX by Frabill . Can't seem to locate one.Heard they are not begin sold this season.Any one know where I can get a new one ?  Appreciate the help.
Thanks
Your Pal >>>>>>>> Overly Hackled

"Sic Vis Pacum,Para Bellum"

If You Want Peace,Prepare For War"......

Offline Bean

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Trekker DLX by Frabill not availabe this season?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 29, 2009, 09:25 PM »
Send a message or call them to verify. Here is a link to that information--> http://www.frabill.com/about-frabill/contacts/
Ken                                          

Offline Overly Hackled

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Oct 30, 2009, 02:14 PM »
Well folks if your looking for a Trekker DLX your SOL .The rock heads at Frabill no longer make the unit. I was told this by the customer service folks when I called. If any one has a lead on where I can get on let me know.
Your Pal >>>>>>>> Overly Hackled

"Sic Vis Pacum,Para Bellum"

If You Want Peace,Prepare For War"......

Offline eyedoktr

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • keep your pole in the hole
« Reply #3 on: Oct 30, 2009, 04:22 PM »
You're not looking in the right places. I saw a stack of at least a dozen today. Sorry, I can't say where or the post will get deleted.
Pete Lewis

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #4 on: Oct 30, 2009, 04:51 PM »
Overly Hackled,
   Here are a few suggestions post a few more times so your post total reaches five(5). You will then be able to use the private message feature on this site.To use this feature just place your cursor on a members aviator and left click your mouse,this will show you that members personal profile.Scroll down through the profile till you see send this member a message ,left click on that it will open a page similar to when you reply to a topic. If Eyedoktr live near you contact himand find out where he saw this model of shelter.
   Also try the bait shops and any of the chain outdoors stores that may be in your area (Gander Mtn.,Bass PRO.) Log onto EBay or Craigslist and search each site you may find the shelter for sale.
  Good luck with your search and welcome to Ice Shanty.
 Steve

Offline MaxAntonious

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Nov 16, 2009, 12:12 PM »
I've been trying to find the Trekker DLX by Frabill . Can't seem to locate one.Heard they are not begin sold this season.Any one know where I can get a new one ?  Appreciate the help.
Thanks

I just got off the phone with Frabill and the Trekker DLX is in fact still being made.  It is sold exclusively at only one chain of stores.  If you call Frabill they will let you know where you can get one. 

I hope this helps.
Fish Hard or Go Home

Offline jdsmi

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Nov 16, 2009, 12:54 PM »
I think I saw that the store will be offering them as a package with the DLX cover at a price cheaper than last year's price.  I purchased one last year and really like it.

Offline mud_n_fun

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Well? Where's the fish!!
« Reply #7 on: Nov 16, 2009, 12:57 PM »
Gaunder Mountain has them!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.