Author Topic: Bass pro and Cabelas  (Read 683 times)

Offline quack

• Team IceShanty Regular
Bass pro and Cabelas
« on: Nov 21, 2017, 02:44 PM »
Hey y'all, I was just looking through some of the FAQ's on Cabelas website about the 2 companies moving forward and saw this. I didnt know that they would be honoring/exchanging gift cards and also accepting returns of either brand at either store. I was pretty excited because I have some gift cards laying around and I have some expensive things that I "need" for the ice this year. Just thought Id share if anyone was like me and unaware.

Will Bass Pro Shops gift cards be honored at Cabela's locations and vice versa?
Customers can exchange a Bass Pro Shops gift card to a Cabela's gift card for an equal amount and vice versa. Gift cards are exchanged at the customer service counter in either store or by contacting our online customer service centers. To exchange a Cabela's gift card that you would like to use at Bass Pro Shops, call 1-800-211-6440 to have it exchanged. To exchange a Bass Pro Shops gift card that you would like to use at Cabela's, call 1-800-237-4444 to have it exchanged. We are working to improve this process moving forward.

Will I be able to return Cabela's purchases to Bass Pro Shops locations and vice versa?
Yes, Cabela's purchases can be returned at Bass Pro Shops and vice versa at our customer service counters in-store or by contacting our online customer service centers.

http://www.cabelas.com/browse.cmd?categoryId=1715190480
Funniest thing about ice fishing for me is when people who know nothing about ice activities try to warn me about the dangers of the ice...

Offline tbern

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Bass pro and Cabelas
« Reply #1 on: Nov 21, 2017, 02:48 PM »
Worked for me switching a bass pro card to use at Cabelas. Nice their doing it.

Offline FG Steve

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Nov 21, 2017, 05:30 PM »
Yeah, so far the whole deal has been nothing but positive for me.  But I'm still holding my breath a bit to see what happens long-term.
 Happiness is a wife who can outfish you.

Offline bigstorm

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Nov 21, 2017, 05:55 PM »
They are also honoring points that have been built up on the Cabelas credit card (at least at Cabelas stores). They are also still letting you accrue points

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.