The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Prompton SP  (Read 1707 times)

Offline Icefishin Wizz

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Lurker for Life
Prompton SP
« on: Feb 06, 2023, 08:08 AM »
Great day at PSP yesterday.  50 or 60 people out enjoying one of the best days we've had this season. I had gills and other assorted panfish stacked 4 feet deep at times. Kept a dozen 9-10 inchers for supper tonight.

Offline after-4

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Prompton SP
« Reply #1 on: Feb 06, 2023, 12:10 PM »
Went yesterday lots of nice gills a few mini crappie no night bite shore may be iffy after this wk

Offline onlyhrdwtr

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Feb 06, 2023, 01:51 PM »
Sounds like a good outing. How much ice? Hope to be there next Tuesday, just want the ice to hold until then.

Offline after-4

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Feb 06, 2023, 08:12 PM »
Still 8-9" but shores will be bad I'm sure going tomorrow may be last especially with the warm week ahead even though it is a little colder there

Offline Spider1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Feb 11, 2023, 05:32 AM »
Ice was good yesterday. Tricky at the launch, ice was thin right at the edge and the spud when right through but just at the launch. I went off the side and it was fine, 4". Got thicker as I moved out and when I was where I wanted to be the holes I drilled went through 8". The spud is your friend here and I didn't want to even try by the pinch point.

Offline Scranton Joe

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Feb 11, 2023, 08:08 AM »
Ice was good yesterday. Tricky at the launch, ice was thin right at the edge and the spud when right through but just at the launch. I went off the side and it was fine, 4". Got thicker as I moved out and when I was where I wanted to be the holes I drilled went through 8". The spud is your friend here and I didn't want to even try by the pinch point.

There is a new access road at heart attack hill FYI.

Offline Spider1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Feb 11, 2023, 12:54 PM »
There is a new access road at heart attack hill FYI.

yeah, I know, it's graveled and they had it coned off to keep people from getting stuck but hey, thanks again.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.