Author Topic: Hey Reality Check...you out there?  (Read 568 times)

Offline surface_tension

• IceShanty Rookie
Hey Reality Check...you out there?
« on: Feb 11, 2008, 11:53 AM »
 :D Hope the quad ride didn't frighten your partner too bad. Good to see you guys Sat. We stayed in on Sun. Kinda nasty. How was the fish fry?

Offline RealityCheck

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Hey Reality Check...you out there?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 11, 2008, 02:02 PM »
Yeah I am here!  Way to get my attention...sheesh.  I am out on Gull today tryin' to pinpoint some perch.  No flags today on Gull.  Oh yah....justin about shiiiiite his pants the other day.  But everything was o.k. when we got home and he put on a change of clothes.  We fried up 150-200 fillets.  I ate so much fish.....I like it when it is all you can eat.  Of course it has to be all you can eat to keep up my girlish figure.  Glad to see you made it on this site.  Try not to honk off all the detroiters that are in here......they are p.m.s. ing most of the time.  See you out on the lake......that is if you are going to fish that cesspool any more.  Did you ever get any flags?
Bullet with a name on it.

Offline surface_tension

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Hey Reality Check...you out there?
« Reply #2 on: Feb 12, 2008, 05:48 AM »
Sorry, had to leave yesterday. We had a few flags. Ended up w/ a 28" and a really nice 33" both on the same tip. The 33 had Jeff's broken line and hook still in it, but we didn't laugh @ him, I promise. I'll send a pic as soon as I figure out how. Did Justin get to eat any fish? He could use a little extra nutrition. :tipup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.