Author Topic: My morning LOL :)  (Read 658 times)

Offline wyoutdoors

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
My morning LOL :)
« on: Dec 26, 2012, 09:13 AM »
Just ordered a set of replacement blades for my SL-II and called to verify they were not the China made blades before placing the online order. I get transferred to the fishing department and ask the question:

Me: Hey I just want to make sure the replacement blades are the Sweden ones and not a China set before I order.  :unsure:

Him: I'm not sure who started that rumor their blades were from China.  :blink:

Me: It's not a rumor, the blades on the auger I bought from you guys were from China.  :nono:

Him: No ours were not.  :pinch:

Me: Whatever man, they were stamped China when I replaced them the first time.  :roflmao:

Him: Ours our from Sweden sir, can I have the name on the card?  :whistle:

I got a pretty good chuckle out of this guy and hopefully the blades get here soon so I can once again start cutting 50+ holes a day.   :tipup:

Offline nonamer

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: My morning LOL :)
« Reply #1 on: Dec 26, 2012, 09:18 AM »
sometimes they try to insult a persons intelligence. good luck

Offline dawnordusk1

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • face the wind.. hurts to lay the same egg twice
« Reply #2 on: Dec 26, 2012, 11:04 AM »
mmmmmm what "our blades were not made in China" really meant "Sir , those blades were made in a 3rd world sweat shop that the USA does not allow trade with due to the lack of child protection laws of that government. We stamp them "China" to get them into the USA and on your local shelves. Please stop spreading the rumor that they were made in China. Thank you, the department of toddler employment /stamping division.  ;D
Just my 2 cents.. keep it or spend it up to you

Offline BIGJim223

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Dec 26, 2012, 03:01 PM »
mmmmmm what "our blades were not made in China" really meant "Sir , those blades were made in a 3rd world sweat shop that the USA does not allow trade with due to the lack of child protection laws of that government. We stamp them "China" to get them into the USA and on your local shelves. Please stop spreading the rumor that they were made in China. Thank you, the department of toddler employment /stamping division.  ;D

LOL!  Like this ^^^^^^^^^!

BIGJim223

Offline mdrobny

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • common sense is no longer common
« Reply #4 on: Dec 26, 2012, 03:21 PM »
:thumbsup: :woot: :woot:

Offline AugustWest

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Dec 26, 2012, 04:48 PM »
When it comes to the point where I have to call someone on the phone for customer service after being lied to...my wife immediately gets up, leaves the room and starts doing something in the opposite side of the house...then I proceed to politely rip them a new one :o
AW

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.