Author Topic: To all of the Mods here on the Shanty !  (Read 512 times)

surflizard

To all of the Mods here on the Shanty !
« on: Jan 04, 2011, 05:32 AM »
I want to take a minute to tip my hat and say Thank you for what you guys do for us here on the Shanty ! You volunteer your time to make sure things run smoothly and ride herd on this group of RableRowsers, Myself included ! ;D I appreciate the fact that without you guys, the Ice Shanty wouldn't be the # 1 ice fishing forum on the web that it has become !  :thumbsup:

Thanks Again
                                                                                               Surflizard

Offline cnyfisherman

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: To all of the Mods here on the Shanty !
« Reply #1 on: Jan 04, 2011, 05:55 AM »
I want to take a minute to tip my hat and say Thank you for what you guys do for us here on the Shanty ! You volunteer your time to make sure things run smoothly and ride herd on this group of RableRowsers, Myself included ! ;D I appreciate the fact that without you guys, the Ice Shanty wouldn't be the # 1 ice fishing forum on the web that it has become !  :thumbsup:

Thanks Again
                                                                                               Surflizard

Well i sat here a few min trying to think of my own way to say thank you but it always sounded to much like surflizard's cuz he said it just about perfect so ill just have to give the

X2  :clap: thank you mods for everything you do  :bow:
"catch em all let god sort em out"

Offline oletimer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jan 04, 2011, 06:14 AM »
Good post Surf!! I conquer!!

Offline FishinJenn

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • ME! :)
« Reply #3 on: Jan 04, 2011, 06:16 AM »
Awesome site guys!!! Thanks so much!  :thumbsup: :tipup:
Kids who hunt, fish and trap...dont mug little old ladies.

<span style='display:block !important; width: 170px; text-align: center; font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px;'><a

Offline Cheeks13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Jan 04, 2011, 07:22 AM »
Keep up the great work! We appreciate it. ;D Cheeks out!!! @)

Liberty or death-what we so proudly hail-once you provoke her-rattling of her tail-never begins it-never but once engaged-never surrender-showing the fangs of rage!

Offline Gillgrabber

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Jan 04, 2011, 07:24 AM »
I've often wondered how much time the Moderators put into the list.  I imagine it's more than the rest of us realize.  More thanks from a grateful user who has learned much on here over the years.
Proud NRA Life Member
Nothing like spending time in the outdoors with Family & Friends.

Offline vtpike

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Jan 04, 2011, 07:29 AM »
AGREED! Excellent forum. Keep up the good work!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.