Author Topic: Does anyone know where to find a smiley auger operator avatar ?  (Read 1247 times)

surflizard

I'm trying to find a little smiley dude avatar running an auger.  Can one be made by someone here on the Shanty and add it to the group we have ? Any help or suggestions with this quest would be greatly appreciated !  ;D

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Inventor of Minnow Magic American Patriot
I'll send ya a close up of my handsome smiling face runnin' the E'mo, Surfy!!!!
 :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
“The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation”  Thoreau

surflizard

Poor Rebel, you have been out in the heat toooo long buddy !!  :wacko: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I pulled out the Eskimo and the Jiffy today, they've been sitting for over a month since I put the new carb rebuild kits in both of them. WOW, first pull on both, BRAAPPP !! Good to go,  all I need now is some ice !!

Now I have the best of both worlds !!  :flex: :flex: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline BONECRUSHER

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • I LOVE TO GET IT WET
Surflizard I had to lay my same ESKIMO to rest last season due to scored cylinder :'( Every time she wood heat up she would bog down and stall :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( I was thinking of giving my ICE companion of 20 years a VIKING ICE FUNERAL ;D ;D ;D ;D R.I.P.

surflizard

I would like to offer my deepest condolences to you BONECRUSHER during this terribly traumatic time that your going through ! Short of Complete Catastrophic Piston Failure, Scored cylinder syndrome is the 2nd most Honorable way for a Courageous, life long friend and fellow Berserker to secure his seat of Honor amongst the other Viking Warriors in the hall of Valhalla !! :bow:  :bow: Wow dude, that really sucks !! From what I'm seeing and hearing the new Z71 Shark is the Cadillac of the Eskimo auger line up ! :thumbsup: I tried an Eskimo Shark many moons ago and I wanted one really bad ever since, but they didn't sell them around here !  :'( I scored mine from an elderly lady, in a trade for
repairing her dock. She had seen me fishing in front of her place last year and offered me all of her deceased husbands ice fishing gear to fix the dock ! :woot: :thumbsup: Good luck in the search for a replacement, myself personally, I don't like all of the plastic that they're putting on the new augers ! >:(

Offline mealworm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • summer sucks
Poor Rebel, you have been out in the heat toooo long buddy !!  :wacko: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I pulled out the Eskimo and the Jiffy today, they've been sitting for over a month since I put the new carb rebuild kits in both of them. WOW, first pull on both, BRAAPPP !! Good to go,  all I need now is some ice !!
(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)
Now I have the best of both worlds !!  :flex: :flex: :roflmao: :roflmao:
ah yes the best of both worlds a yellow loud junk paper weight and a real auger  ;) ;D 8)

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Inventor of Minnow Magic American Patriot
mealworm, please don't be too hard on ol' Surfy....He didn't realize what a screamin' E'mo was like until he scored his ol' Shark and got her wound up!  Trust me...we PM'd a lot back and forth on his "new" treasure.  I believe he has room in his big heart to be able to enjoy both of these together.  ;) I'll vouch for his character and abilities as a die-hard ice man and fisherman...and all around upstanding person. However, using both augers side-by-side is totally up to him....I'm not even goin' there!!!!!! He'll have to deal with that!PS...I want a copy of your Eskimo Avatar...! ;D Proud owner of a Hot-rodded Eskimo Stingray...the screamin' machine!!! >:D
“The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation”  Thoreau

surflizard

Thanks for the Compliment Rebel ! Everyone is entitled to their opinion, thats what makes America Great ! I can't complain about the Jiffy, she's see a lot of tough winters and a lot of ice without one single issue ! She'll stay in the surflizards stable for a while !  ;D  I'll fire off the avatars to your email Reb.

Offline Desperado

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • . . . . . . Happy Trails . . . .. Des .. IBOT #328
go to google images
search ice auger smileys
you'll come up with some . . . I found one that's exactly what I think you were looking for
Have YOU Clamped YET ?

surflizard

Hey Desperado, thanks for looking. Can you PM a link to it, I searched for 3 hours with no luck !  :blink: :%$#!: I couldn't find it to save my life !

Offline Nor Easter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Just an old coot takin a Li'l Crappie on the ice
Re: Does anyone know where to find a smiley auger operator avatar ?
« Reply #10 on: Aug 27, 2010, 11:24 AM »
Here's the closest I can find:

Caveat Emptor et cum grano salis
I enjoy helping people out,,, which way did you come in?

surflizard

« Reply #11 on: Aug 27, 2010, 03:29 PM »
Hey Nor Easter, thanks man, where did you find it ? Is there a site or link ?

Offline duck doctor

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12 on: Aug 27, 2010, 03:34 PM »
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/M99ER/auger1xy4.gif

all you need to do is copy and paste between these:

surflizard

« Reply #13 on: Aug 27, 2010, 07:32 PM »
I want to thank everyone who posted and helped with this crazy idea !! ;D You guys rule ! :thumbsup:

Offline mealworm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • summer sucks
« Reply #14 on: Aug 27, 2010, 08:17 PM »
surf, glad you found your smiley, thats what i love abouut this site...ask and you shall recieve.about my paper weight comment,i'm really only half serious all brands of augers are good and all are junk when there broke i just like throwing jabs and being a smarty.

surflizard

« Reply #15 on: Aug 28, 2010, 04:21 AM »
No worries Mealworm, Sarcasm is the spice of life ! ;D Your right about the new ones though, I wouldn't buy one, even if you payed me to !  ;D The really sad part is that all of the new augers have way too many cheap plastic parts !  >:(  I know one thing, the ice can't get here fast enough for me ! I've got the old Eskimo cleaned up and tuned up, I can't wait to sink it into first ice !! ;D

Offline Nor Easter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Just an old coot takin a Li'l Crappie on the ice
« Reply #16 on: Aug 28, 2010, 09:22 AM »
...album...M99ER is my account at photobucket. I found the animation Googling around and playing with various words as suggested above. The .gif was found at another fishing website as one of their smileys. I copied it to my desktop then uploaded it to PB, then posted it as a pic here.

I just tried to find the original but couldn't remember the exact way I found it earlier. I do remember however it was a Michigan fishing site.
Caveat Emptor et cum grano salis
I enjoy helping people out,,, which way did you come in?

surflizard

« Reply #17 on: Aug 28, 2010, 09:27 AM »
I really appreciate the help with this little project, thank you !    :icefish:  :thumbsup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.