New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: WNY Walmarts  (Read 1591 times)

Offline ny_angler

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Mike
Re: WNY Walmarts
« Reply #30 on: Jan 16, 2012, 03:34 PM »
Walmart sucks ... they demand the best price from there vendors to wich the vendors cheapen stuff up  to meet the expected price and the consumers get stuck with a name brand product thats crap.
Where is the ice !!!!

Offline hardwaterB

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #31 on: Jan 16, 2012, 06:33 PM »
Walmart sucks ... they demand the best price from there vendors to wich the vendors cheapen stuff up  to meet the expected price and the consumers get stuck with a name brand product thats crap.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  the vendors don't cheapen stuff up.Walmart is buying such a large volume for thousands of their stores they get better prices.you think Remington,Savage, TC,Weatherby etc. ect.cheapen their guns to sell to them to Walmart? they are buying 100s or 1000s at a time where a small sport shop may buy only 1or 2.thats where the cheap prices come into play.

Offline marcus

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #32 on: Jan 16, 2012, 06:41 PM »
I have a good sized family 3 kids, myself, wife, 2 cats and a dog. I'd prefer not to , but I love the wal-mart. Our local ones got ice gear this year for the first time in a while. It would be hard to live and enjoy life without some "stuff" , like youngster said, and wal-mart sells affordable stuff

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.