The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: 2007 PA fishing licenses available today.  (Read 2024 times)

Offline Bean

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
2007 PA fishing licenses available today.
« on: Dec 01, 2006, 04:02 PM »
You can now get your 2007 PA fishing license.  It will be good for the remainder of December 2006, and all of 2007. If you have a credit card and a color printer you can get yours without leaving your house. I did that last year and it was easy. Printed a few extra in case I lost it and always kept one in my wallet just in case I forgot my fishing hat which I keep one on.  Click here to bring up "The Outdoor Shop" from the PA fish and boat commission, then click on "licenses".
Ken                                          

Offline Van_Cleaver

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 2007 PA fishing licenses available today.
« Reply #1 on: Dec 01, 2006, 04:23 PM »
Good advice Bean, I always print up about six. Leave one in the truck, one on my ice fishing jacket, one on my flyfishing vest etc. Not only is it convenient to buy them this way, when you have spares the original never seems to get lost.

Offline beeverfishing

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Dec 01, 2006, 04:33 PM »
Didn't know they were good for the month of December of the previous year.  Will be getting mine soon...Always get my licence as part of my Christmas present....Something I always need and WANT !!

Offline Icenutter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 01, 2006, 06:12 PM »
This is one of the best x-mas presents I get every year. ;D  I think I will also ask Santa for a Maryland license too.
Bring on the ice!!!!!!!  <br />      

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
« Reply #4 on: Jan 01, 2007, 10:08 PM »
JUST A REMINDER IF WE GET SOME ICE TRAP BAIT TAKE OUT THE B--T  YOU NOW NEED YOUR 2007 LICENSE   HAPPY NEW YEAR   MOFISH
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline TipupsnAppleBarrel

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • FLAG UP!
« Reply #5 on: Jan 05, 2007, 08:48 PM »
You guys might want to keep your old Trout Stamps if you have them...a thing of the past with the new electronic systems ;)  Might be worth something some day on eBAY?

Offline Travis

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Got Bait?
« Reply #6 on: Jan 05, 2007, 10:36 PM »
Did they start using the electronic license yet, or still the traditional style? 
Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day.  But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

Offline saphireblue99

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Jan 05, 2007, 11:18 PM »
Just a reminder, recommend buying your license online, you print it with or without trout stamp right away, and most important you can make as many copies as you want, you sign them after they are printed so the are legal. Regular issued licenses are NOT legal if you copy them and you have to go through the hassle of getting and PAYING for a replacement. If your like me I usually loose one and waterlog another one or two. Plus the date on these licenses is very LARGE so the wardens don't have to strain their eyes whenever  they are checking you out in their binoculars>>

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
« Reply #8 on: Jan 06, 2007, 12:50 AM »
Did they start using the electronic license yet, or still the traditional style? 
yes they do its great mofish
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline Dizzy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9 on: Jan 06, 2007, 09:19 AM »
I purchased my license on-line fore the first time this year and I think the days of forgetting my license are a thing of the past. I went out and picked up half a dozen plastic holders and now I'm set.. got one attached to; my ice sled, the trout vest, each tackle box, and I stuck one in the glove compartment of my truck for good measure.

I always hated keeping it on my hat, especially during those windy days... flap-flap-flap-flap-flap.  ;D

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • flag!!! dont u love that word?
« Reply #10 on: Jan 06, 2007, 06:46 PM »
its great!! i printed out 7 of them and have one on just about everything i need to go fishing now ill never need to worry bout forgetting it again

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.