The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: 1st Safe I ce Prediction  (Read 4766 times)

Offline nybigeyes

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: 1st Safe I ce Prediction
« Reply #30 on: Dec 11, 2007, 11:49 AM »
haha, we've been fishin out on the lake in Northville for a week and a half now :tipup:  8)

Barnze
Great Sacandaga-Upstate NY

HA HA Is that supposed to mean something? You are obviously fishing in a different area with different weather. They have been fishing in Alaska Longer that you HA HA. Ever hear the expression "apples and oranges". Try this out... Your from NY. Your govenour is Spitzer and Hillary Clinton is your Senator. :P :P :P  lmao
nybe
Never Leave to find Fish!

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #31 on: Dec 11, 2007, 11:52 AM »
HA HA Is that supposed to mean something? You are obviously fishing in a different area with different weather. They have been fishing in Alaska Longer that you HA HA. Ever hear the expression "apples and oranges". Try this out... Your from NY. Your govenour is Spitzer and Hillary Clinton is your Senator. :P :P :P  lmao
nybe
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ooohh dang...mr.randel is my gov. :'( :'( :embarassed: :embarassed:

Offline Pike Popper

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #32 on: Dec 11, 2007, 12:19 PM »
haha, we've been fishin out on the lake in Northville for a week and a half now :tipup:  8)

Barnze
Great Sacandaga-Upstate NY

What about J Miser and The ex-ice shanty member? There first day out was Dec. 3rd in the Poconos, so whats your point? Looks like you didn't make it out very much earlier than some other people, which isn't great considering you fished in Upstate NY at least 150 miles away in a perfectly straight line NE of the Poconos.  ;D

Offline J Miser

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Anchorage Alaska - Can't get home fast enuf!!!
« Reply #33 on: Dec 11, 2007, 02:46 PM »
I give some of them boys in upstate NY respect cause they were out, what, before thansgiving, but a week and a half, whatever, I've been out for 8 days now so whoever this fool is, he got beat by other guys in his own state and then gloats about it.  There is a psychiatric disorder that explains such a phenomenon, but I can't recall, gonna go look it up. 

Hey Franky, How's budd lookin, whens that jersey ice gonna be a foot.  Hoping to see you on the ice Friday, Emerald has lost nothing.

Dr. JM
My private lakes: Laurel, Gruber, Emerald complex (Mountaintop, E Emerald, W Emerald, Pine Tree, Deer, Lower Deer, Halfmoon, Hunter, Little Mountaintop), Leisure Lk, Leisure Pd, Monroe, Tego, Little Tego, Upper Spring, Pocono Summit, Blue Mountain.  I want Naomi, Paupacken, and Hallowood and I'll chase the dream called Pocono Lake

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.