The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: 2012 Gathering  (Read 5897 times)

Offline Artjr

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: 2012 Gathering
« Reply #90 on: Dec 17, 2012, 12:43 PM »
Sorry I could not make it but I had to work. >:( But sometimes you have to do what you have to do and as a bomb tech and its the Holidays I really can't take the day off. Just my luck something would happen. Oh well maybe next year I will get the day off and someone else will have to work. Hopefully we will get some ice and I can say I at least got to go ice fishing for the fist time in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So any one who wants to go give me a shout and if I can go I will load up and go!!! ;D
Take your kids hunting and fishing and you won't have to hunt for your kids.

Offline TIME2FISH

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #91 on: Dec 18, 2012, 04:49 PM »
Great folks, great food, great time - can't ask for anything more. Special thanks to Slider for providing the power, special thanks to Parks Guy for setting it all up. My buddy Dave also said to thank the choir/chorus for the HBD2U song. Oh, and one more thing, thanks to Orngcrush17 for the laughs in watching the JETS on MNF. ;D ;)

"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." - Mark Twain

Offline Eddie Spaghetti

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #92 on: Dec 18, 2012, 09:56 PM »
Oh, and one more thing, thanks to Orngcrush17 for the laughs in watching the JETS on MNF. ;D ;)

Ouch...

Offline orngcrush17

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Nothing better than fishing memories
« Reply #93 on: Dec 19, 2012, 10:07 AM »
LOL I've been waiting 2 days for that Time2fish..... YIKES, that was depressing to watch.  Bring on the ice, my Sundays are free til next Sept. now :)
Give a man a fish he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish he can eat for a lifetime.... take your kid fishing and never stop smiling.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.