Author Topic: OT House gun Bill 135 is up for Vote Today  (Read 1174 times)

Offline Oddfish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
OT House gun Bill 135 is up for Vote Today
« on: Mar 20, 2013, 09:49 AM »
HB135 is up for vote.  Call you House rep. and remind them to vote no as this is the Live , Freeze, and Die State.

Oddfish
stick around something odd will come out soon.

Offline sgthoskins

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: OT House gun Bill 135 is up for Vote Today
« Reply #1 on: Mar 20, 2013, 09:59 AM »
I've written all of mine twice.   Hopefully they do the right thing.
“The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government”

www.northeastshooters. com

Offline DovaIceFisha

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Mar 20, 2013, 07:03 PM »
any word on the outcome?

Offline huntr-

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Mar 20, 2013, 08:13 PM »
can you give a little more info on this bill?
There must be a twelve step program for this

Offline Sportsman300

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Mar 20, 2013, 08:25 PM »
Would Also love to know what this bill consists of. I consider CT "occupied territory" and a lost cause!Planning on moving to NH in the near future to escape and be able to keep my freedoms that are being taking away very quickly here in CT.

Offline sgthoskins

• Team IceShanty Regular
“The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government”

Offline sgthoskins

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Mar 21, 2013, 07:54 AM »
HB135 did not come up for a vote today. The bill will either be tomorrow or next Wednesday.
As for emails. phone calls work best.

Regards,
Rep. Hoell

And NH is far from safe.  This thread on a lib site is pretty alarming.

http://bluehampshire.com/2012/12/20/20000-political-activists-to-move-to-state-in-2015-2016/comment-page-1/#comment-172625

In the opinion of this Democrat, Free Staters are the single biggest threat the state is facing today.  There is, legally, nothing we can do to prevent them from moving here to take over the state, which is their openly stated goal.  In this country you can move anywhere you choose and they have that same right.  What we can do is to make the environment here so unwelcoming that some will choose not to come, and some may actually leave.  One way is to pass measures that will restrict the “freedoms” that they think they will find here.  Another is to shine the bright light of publicity on who they are and why they are coming.  They can not put their ideology into our statutes unless we elect them in great enough numbers to take over our General Court.  We have already seen them try during the last session of the General Court.  Our last election was a repudiation of their extremism.   

That should be a warning to all NH residents. 

Offline coldsteel

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Mar 21, 2013, 08:04 AM »

http://bluehampshire.com/2012/12/20/20000-political-activists-to-move-to-state-in-2015-2016/comment-page-1/#comment-172625

youre right that statement is disgusting, looks like i need to start stocking up even more now
I Chase Toothy Critters!!!!

Offline Oddfish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Mar 21, 2013, 05:14 PM »

That woman is a total tool.

Oddfish

Offline mr tip up

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9 on: Mar 21, 2013, 06:50 PM »
youre right that statement is disgusting, looks like i need to start stocking up even more now
                                                                                        you got that right coldsteal   we been doing that down here for a while
what is and what should never be

Offline sgthoskins

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Mar 26, 2013, 08:31 PM »
From my forum.

It is our understanding that PGNH advisor (Rep. Dan Eaton) intends to vote for the passage of HB135. Please let him know how you feel about this decision.

Representative Daniel Eaton (d)
Cheshire- District 03
Seat #:3007
Former

Home Address:
          1 Shedd Hill Rd
          Stoddard, NH  03464-4423
     Phone: (603)446-3535

Claiming to be a supporter of gun rights and voting against this bill is hypocrisy.
Please let Rep. Eaton know that you are watching his every move as a step rep.
He is elected to represent the towns of Gilsum, Nelson, Stoddard, Sullivan
--
Pro-Gun New Hampshire
Council of Advisors
as of November 7, 2012

Dan Eaton - State Representative; former Chief of Police, Stoddard, NH 

PGNH Board of Directors, Council of Advisors, and Corporate Staff | Pro-Gun New Hampshire

Offline jethro

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11 on: Mar 27, 2013, 06:49 AM »
Democrats. Why can't we have a season for them?
Quote- fishslap: I use a variety:  whistlin' bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser

Ice safety link: http://lakeice.squarespace.com/

Offline sgthoskins

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #12 on: Mar 27, 2013, 07:40 AM »
Democrats. Why can't we have a season for them?

Mark my words it's only a matter of time.  We will make Cyprus look like Disney Land.

Offline Oddfish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #13 on: Mar 27, 2013, 08:29 AM »
Mark my words it's only a matter of time.  We will make Cyprus look like Disney Land.

I think we are more on the Argentinea model, but yes the end is coming.

Oddfish

Offline nixstyx

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #14 on: Mar 27, 2013, 02:14 PM »
According to a couple news reports I read today, HB 135 passed the House and will now go to Republican-controlled Senate. Hopefully they have more sense than the Democrats in the House.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20130327/NEWS06/130329205

Offline sgthoskins

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #15 on: Mar 27, 2013, 02:51 PM »
I think/hope the senate will end this nonsense.

What a crock.

The 189-184 roll call sends the bill to the state Senate, where the GOP holds a 13-11 majority and its fate is uncertain. The House then voted against reconsidering the bill, 198-175.

Offline H82LUZ

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Wishin' I was Fishin'!
« Reply #16 on: Mar 28, 2013, 07:15 PM »
I think its kind of a dead issue either way personally. The second amendment right states you have the right to bare arms to protect person, property, family or state. NOW, someone trained, as much of us are I would hope, to carry concealed fire arms in public. Know when and when not to unholster your fire arm and how to do so. Doing so in the wrong case or manner will result in a case of criminal threatening with a deadly weapon. Deadly force is a last resort only street. Their talking as if it happens to everyone 2-3 times a day for God sake. They can word it as they want, their no going to change the 2nd. Which as any lawer will tell you, you go back to the last inacted law to fight a case. Anyone want to take a stab a the date of that one? JMO but the politicans couldn't find their butts with both hands if they had too.  Dem or Rep
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, National Guard or Reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life." Thank you to all of you.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.