Author Topic: strikemaster bibs  (Read 5243 times)

Offline hardwater Rick

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • THROW THE SMALL ONES BACK!!!!!!!!!
strikemaster bibs
« on: Feb 03, 2007, 04:29 AM »
thinking of buying a pair from reeds sports,,, any of you own these.
the reason I ask ,,, not sure of the sizes   they do not specify,,  I am thinking
the M size   I am 5' 10"  about 190  with a gut,  LOL  they have a good price with free shipping 80 bucks   thanks for any input  Rick

they are actually called                 Ice-Sentials Polar Bibs

Offline hardwater Rick

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: strikemaster bibs
« Reply #1 on: Feb 03, 2007, 11:18 AM »
yikes .............no one has a comment ............ or have bought these  surprising

Offline Logan22

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Fish-a-holic
« Reply #2 on: Feb 03, 2007, 08:10 PM »
I would like to know how they are as well....
Born to FISH, Forced to WORK!

Offline esox13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Feb 03, 2007, 10:11 PM »
I own the Cold Snap parka and bibs from Vexilar and a buddy of mine owns the Strikemaster set. We put them up against each other and they seem to be made by the same manufacturer and have all the same features - except I paid $179 delivered and his were $220 delivered. I checked out the deal at Reed's that hardwater Rick mentioned and both sets are on clearance for a great deal either way you go.

I really like my set - they perform as advertised. I recently returned from a 9 day ice fishing trip with some buddies and the conditions were brutal - never got above 17 degrees and most days the wind howled bringing the wind chill to -10. With minimal (but correct) layers I stayed warm and dry all day - I couldn't believe it. The difference between these two sets and the "blue" set is that the parka is lined with fleece. Very comfortable to wear.

I bought one size larger than I normally wear thinking layering and didn't need to - they are cut with plenty of room and flexability. I like the extra length in the parka - you don't get a cold back everytime you bend over. The only downside is that you look like a walking billboard with the embroidered logos everywhere, but I got over it.

Good luck with your decision - I don't think you will be disappointed.

:tipup:

Offline Hard Ice

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Feb 04, 2007, 06:06 AM »
you could always call and ask if they would fit you heres there contact info..
Reeds Sporting Goods
 PO Box 490
 522 Minnesota Ave NW
 Walker, MN 56484
 Ph: 1-800-346-0019
Hard Ice

Offline hardwater Rick

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Feb 04, 2007, 08:12 AM »
esox   thanks for the reply,, I have a good parka I just bought  long,, red,, and has the fleece lining also , so I just need the bibs,, I did a search,  and I found
the sizes. this parka I bought for 60 bucks  I bet you as good as the 200 dollar ones
this thing is mint exactly what I wanted fully waterproof warm tons of pockets too.

here is the size chart for the bibs  looks like I need the large  but they do not have any  the med will do I think   thanks for the help guys  good fishin Rick

Size Chart for Ice-Sentials Polar Bibs
Description Small Medium Large XL XXL 3XL
Inseam 31" 31" 31" 32" 32" 32"
Waist - Expandable 28-37" 32-41" 36-45" 40-49" 44-53" 48-57"
Leg Opening 10-1/4" 10-1/2" 10-3/4" 11" 11-1/4" 11-1/2

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.