Author Topic: Heating pad wrist warps.  (Read 2719 times)

Offline BASSandICE65

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Go Pats!!!!
Heating pad wrist warps.
« on: Jan 20, 2005, 09:36 PM »
Has anyone used these? Got some for x-mas. You place them around your wrist using the velcro and insert those air activated heating pads. They claim that the veins going into the hands heat up causing more warm bloodflow. I haven't tried them yet but was curious if anyone else has?

Any info is appreciated ty ;D

Anyday fishing is better than your best day working!!!!!!!!!

Offline IceTroll

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Heating pad wrist warps.
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22, 2005, 07:08 PM »
That sounds like a pretty cool idea BassandIce65. I bet it works. I have used those lower back thermal heat wraps that stay hot for 8 to 10 hours. A heat source on your lower trunk when its really cold can be a huge bonus. Let me know how your wrist wraps work.

Did I see in the "what do you do for a living" post that you are a cop? I am also. Been in LE for 15 years. Currently a Patrol Officer for the Casper PD in Casper Wyoming. Population around 65,000. We have 86 sworn right now. Trying to get the City to authorize more. Where in Mass. do you work?

IceTroll
Being in the great outdoors is not a matter of life or death. Its far more important than that!

Offline jepik

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 22, 2005, 07:15 PM »
bass and ice.....sounds like they should work....where did they find them, wonder if cabelas handles them?....post and lets know how they work....thanks

Offline Gillgrabber

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Jan 24, 2005, 04:49 AM »
They work!  My Son and I used them last week while deer hunting in single digit temps and they kept our hands warm.  We put those little heater packs inside our gloves and I was amazed at how much heat they produced.  They're a little slow to heat up, but once they do you'll know it. 
Proud NRA Life Member
Nothing like spending time in the outdoors with Family & Friends.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.